It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was reading fbi anon again recently and wondered if it was Flynn.

Then I wonder if this John guy is Flynn, his female partner Liberty posts in tandem and quite a few ppl follow her.

Flynn followed John recently too...

Wondered this too.

Any ideas what "FROM ALL ANGLES", written backwards, may mean?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Not sure but he made reference to all the bad guys "looking in a mirror" at themselves soon...

Wonder where we have heard mirror before so many times...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The McCabe headline. Let's have a look with Q glasses on instead of glasses of rage and vengeance.

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.

The Journal's account of the call said a senior Justice Department official expressed displeasure to McCabe that FBI agents were still looking into the Clinton Foundation, and that McCabe had defended the agent's authority to pursue the issue.

That leak confirmed the existence of the probe, the report said, which Comey had up to that point refused to do.

Last month, McCabe sued the FBI and the Justice Department over his firing, arguing it was part of Trump's plan to rid the bureau of leaders he perceived as disloyal to him. McCabe argued in his complaint that the two officials responsible for demoting and then firing McCabe — FBI Director Chris Wray and Sessions — created a pretext to force him out in accordance with the president's wishes.

My read with Q glasses. McCabe was cooked long ago. He's gone out and acted as he agreed to - play the bad guy. Note the above, the issue is "HRC" and not "DJT." Important - a lesser crime to say the least and as I mentioned at the outset, many will be quietly done in for small infractions if it makes it all go away.

The Termination Suit is Q perfect. McCabe in order to make his "case" must be able to reveal all information and the DOJ must be able to do the same. "How do you introduce evidence...?" What "evidence" might McCabe have now that he will bring in due to is flipping deal?

In order for the above to happen at all he must be left out - get it? You can't sue for wrongful termination in order to introduce evidence if your head is in a basket.

Or, for the vengeance seekers, "this will go nowhere, we're being hoodwinked I want blood, I want folks hanging from trees..."

The problem with the above - besides being primitive, fully and completely excludes two things: "Flipping" and a deal made, and secret Military Tribunals with a result leading to something useful besides tallying up a wood and rope bill from Home Depot.

How many bad apple DOJ folks could McCabe point at? How many would have remained in positions of power had the pitchfork crowd been in charge?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
An NTSB preliminary report on the deadly Conception dive boat fire says there was no crew member on roving overnight watch. The question is, was there an assigned night watchman who fell asleep on duty or did the captain fail to assign a crew man to night watch or did they ever have someone stand watch?

PRELIMINARY REPORT [PDF]

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Been looking back through John @Johnheretohelp Twitter feed and found this one from back in April:

2) I was approached by RR, and his intermediaries, to "investigate" Trump and to exploit my family connections to him. That's how I've met Trump many times, prior to his election. First time before Taj was opened. They wanted me to use that and exploit and hurt my own family

Twitter

Lot's more in several posts he made on 30 April

IDK if this guy and his feed is all genuine, but if this is all a LARP, there's an awful lot of effort that's gone into it.

Saw this post from 11 Aug

1 and 2

Screen shots from messages that were sent to him about JE, just the day after the "suicide". From recollection, some of this wasn't even being discussed at that time (re cameras) and the part about medical (and method used) do seem to tie in with this post i made the other day at least re the "medical" aspect and the story that came out the other day that he did not die in his cell...

What do you think?

LARP? If not, Family connections to DJT? Who could that be? And if real, got to think DJT would be protecting this person if he knows him so well. Really not sure what to make of this...

ETA: If it's LARP then he also setup this sock twitter account - ShutYourMouth to send a warning. Not many posts in there to view...
edit on 12 9 19 by Diaspar because: to LARP or not to LARP that is the Q...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I was reading fbi anon again recently and wondered if it was Flynn.

Then I wonder if this John guy is Flynn, his female partner Liberty posts in tandem and quite a few ppl follow her.

Flynn followed John recently too...

MORE (Video) from Liberty/John...re: 'The Italian Job':
Obama Italian Job Scandal -Part 4 Making Waves Worldwide - John Q&A

CLUES to the KEY within.
EDIT: 'John' is giving an interview tomorrow...form for submitted questions within the video:
Q FORM: beachbroadcast.com...

edit on 12-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

IDK either but keep in mind...

LARP = Lucifer's Advanced Research Project.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: kwakakev

Not sure where to upload it, any recommendations for a website that can help share files?

Perhaps archive.org -- probably require an account there to upload material.

Cheers

I have them uploaded on my site and you can download from there also. Nothing disappears off of there unless I take it down and that's not happening! Hope this helps.

Download Epsteins flight logs and black book here

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crankyoldman

This guy's other posts from last week are well worth a read too.
He's FBI (Anon?).

Funny you should ask that. I went all the way down their tweet history last night and my gut was saying that it felt a lot like Meganon. At first I just though this is a female posting, but then the sarcasm and type cadence if there is such a thing made me think of Meg. FBIanon was much more serious.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What time EST is the Dem debate? Is it on C-span?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So the fact that McCabe's pre indictment has been announced must mean he was in negotiation for a deal and refused whatever they offered?

So they announced it to the press to put pressure on?

Otherwise wouldn't they have just indicted him?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I saw someone referred to @johnheretohelp as ‘Q’ in a reply to one of his tweets.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
What time EST is the Dem debate? Is it on C-span?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

😎

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I LOVE this reply where Trump looks like an old battle-worn Commander-in-Chief-Dog-of-War; look at his face! His face says it all! His enemies are DONE!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So the fact that McCabe's pre indictment has been announced must mean he was in negotiation for a deal and refused whatever they offered?

So they announced it to the press to put pressure on?

Otherwise wouldn't they have just indicted him?

He is or was definitely trying to work out a plea....... Must have not given them enough to make the deal happen.

Good. When the FISA stuff hits and he is facing some serious time, maybe he will change his tune.

Either way works for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yep. Plastic bills. Ever try working a till with that #e? Annoying as f**k!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Nice! Very good website, OH!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Eye on.

1) Jettison Gmail
2) Switch Search Engines
3) Kill Chrome
4) Axe Android
5) Heave Home
6) Clear Cache and Cookies
7) Pick a Proxy or VPN

twitter.com...

imo, none of that really matters anymore since [they] own the big network pipes. Don't post & share personal info for evil data mining crooks to exploit.
VPN will help (Hardware VPN is better) but nothing is 100% secure these days. It's like locking your house door before leaving. Only keeps the honest crooks out.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thank you! Feel free to make yourself at home anytime. Lot of files and such buried there also! Poke around in the pdfs etc, or the featured has some good nuggets.
If you are looking for a place to put something you dont want to disappear thats a good place for. Its basically why I built it to begin with. I figured we were going to need a bigger locker for all Q's info dug up and I believe in free speech. Lot of things stored there.

edit on 9/12/19 by onehuman because: added thought

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

In the context of pursuing a more comprehensive view..
Written backwards like the numbers on the white rabbits watch.
"The hurrier I go, the behinder I get."
But we're all mad here..
Except Rels

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join