It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
'So sick, so cunning, so depraved' — Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner is speaking out about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein

Everyone has to feel enormous regret for the advantage that was taken of so many young women," Wexner told analysts at an investor update meeting this week. "That's just unexplainable, abhorrent behavior, and clearly is something we all would condemn."

At some point in your life we are all betrayed by friends," Wexner continued, adding that "people have secret lives" and hide them so well they can have relationships without revealing their "peculiar" behavior. "Being taken advantage of by someone who was so sick, so cunning, so deprived is something that I'm embarrassed that I was even close to."

link

my eyes have rolled to the back of my head

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I was reading that earlier. He said the information is already in the right peoples hands, and that he made sure that was the case before going public. Hopefully hes not full of crap....

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

For what it's worth, Hannity just said McCabe arrest next week. Comey arrest when the fisa abuse report is published... after Christopher Wray eventually signs off on it.

edit on 9/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As I predicted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I was told by several people that Comeys leaking and lying to [prosecutors couldnt be prosecuted because left wing juries in DC would never find him guilty.

Yet it looks like McCabe will be prosecuted for the very same crimes.

Whats the difference?

As I said, McCabe leaks hurt Hillary, so the deep state will punish him. Comey hurt Trump, so Barr and the deep state let him off the hook.

Can we finally dispense with the "Barr would have prosecuted Comey if it wasnt for left wing juries" crap now?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Barr is waiting for the next IG report on fisa abuse so comey can be prosecuted for several things all at once.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

doesn't that give him a week to disappear or kill himself?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This guy's other posts from last week are well worth a read too.
He's FBI (Anon?).

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
DC juries?
Maybe Comey will get a military tribunal.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks for that. I tried archive.org but it would not let me sign up for some reason. For take 2 on this I have tried another link for the excel file of the Epstein flight logs.

Link

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Not charging Comey “now” was about bigger charges in the pipeline, in my opinion.

McCabe may be the cornerstone of the squealers. Get him talking and the net gets wider fast. His efforts to get DOJ not to pursue shows he’s ripe for deal cutting.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Jeb Bush retweeted this, yesterday

The QAnon rally has rapidly become a 9/11 Truth rally. “Jet fuel doesn’t even burn that hot!” says speaker @Education4Libs

He called it "Disgusting "

read the replies to his tweet

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I love how everyone's asking him what was in the envelope too!

Saw this in the replies, had to post it because...well, a picture is worth a thousands words (or just one in this case)...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Jeb "please clap" Bush

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Last weeks UNROLLED THREAD:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Israel accused of planting mysterious spy devices near the White House

The U.S. government concluded within the past two years that Israel was most likely behind the placement of cellphone surveillance devices that were found near the White House and other sensitive locations around Washington, according to three former senior U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter.

The miniature surveillance devices, colloquially known as “StingRays,” mimic regular cell towers to fool cellphones into giving them their locations and identity information. Formally called international mobile subscriber identity-catchers or IMSI-catchers, they also can capture the contents of calls and data use.

The best for last...

An Israeli Embassy spokesperson, Elad Strohmayer, denied that Israel placed the devices and said: “These allegations are absolute nonsense. Israel doesn’t conduct espionage operations in the United States, period.”

And mirrored...

As for Israel’s recent surveillance of the White House, one of the former senior U.S. intelligence officials acknowledged it raised security concerns but joked, “On the other hand, guess what we do in Tel Aviv?"

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I thought it was pretty funny. Especially when I showed it to people when they did the rollout. Although they didn't find it as funny as I did

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: imthegoat

I found this article about Wasserman's ties to Bill Clinton (and children)

Bill Clinton and Casey Wasserman Reveal Secrets of Their Friendship, Philanthropic Bond

Clinton, 66, enjoys a particularly close partnership with Casey Wasserman, chairman and CEO of the L.A.-based Wasserman Media Group, one of the largest sports agencies in the world. Wasserman, who calls Clinton a philanthropic "mentor," has joined him in efforts to combat the nation's childhood obesity epidemic. Recently, both men talked with THR about their commitment to that issue and others.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Do you think he's related to Debbie Wasserman Shultz? I bet he is

I thought that they might have been related also, but a quick search brings up nothing of significance. Casey Wassermans father, Lew, was allegedly Spielbergs mentor, and rumored that MCA was controlled by the mob. Lew is pretty much the reason TV shows exist in Hollywood too. He turned TV into a money making machine rather than competition for the movie industry. Huge fundraiser for the democrats back in the day.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was reading fbi anon again recently and wondered if it was Flynn.

Then I wonder if this John guy is Flynn, his female partner Liberty posts in tandem and quite a few ppl follow her.

Flynn followed John recently too...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ha! Have you guys got rainbow funny money now too?

Our Canadian bills smell like maple syrup and are plastic now.

a reply to: dashen

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join