It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It’s a rules format on future impeachment proceedings. There are no articles being drafted or submitted. It’s an eminence front.

The Dems simply don’t have the votes. Doing silly things like this and “talking” about impeaching POTUS Trump are election tactics attempting to paint a picture POTUS Trump is “at risk”.

- he’s not
- they won’t

“My Turn”

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Now I am wondering if the facts will not be exposed until the Democrats actually begin the impeachment process. IOW, let them go full out and then blast them and the public with the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yep. Just listen to Rep. Doug Collins speech this morning talking about "Instagram filters". It describes what is currently happening today pretty darn well.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Amazing Polly @99freemind had an interesting response to one of her recent videos.

Need some inspiration to join the actual resistance to the technological, transhuman, totalitarian future the Globalist Mafia has planned for us? Read this comment from Sweden: #DitchYourSmartphone

Twitter

Among a few things, the reply from Sweden talks about Nexus being the system used for all payments.

The definition of Nexus is:

nexus /ˈnɛksəs/
1. a connection or series of connections linking two or more things. "the nexus between industry and political power"
2. a central or focal point. "the nexus of any government in this country is No. 10"

The Roman explanation of Nexus is very different though:

Nexum was a debt bondage contract in the early Roman Republic. The debtor pledged his person as collateral should he default on his loan. Nexum was abolished by the Lex Poetelia Papiria in 326 BC. Nexum was a form of mancipatio, a symbolic transfer of rights that involved a set of scales, copper weights, and a formulaic oath.[1] Under the nexum contract, a free man became a bond slave, or nexus, until he could pay off his debt to the creditor, or obaeratus. Varro derives the word nexum from nec suum, "not one's own," and although this etymology is incorrect in light of modern scientific linguistics, it illuminates how the Roman understood the term

Nexum

Which links back to my post earlier..."debt slaves"...
edit on 12 9 19 by Diaspar because: Twatter info

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'd imagine a foiled DDOS attack?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Not yet Andy... I'm getting:

"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

Maybe it's planned for during the democrat primaries debate tonight?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Seems my network connection has joined the 502 club. I'm getting a 502 Bad Gateway on your link.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Seems my network connection has joined the 502 club. I'm getting a 502 Bad Gateway on your link.

I just got through. May be a link flapping in the electronic breeze somewhere.

My error. The link to that spreadsheet is 502'ing for me as well.

Cheers
edit on 12-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: corrected information

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I just got through. May be a link flapping in the electronic breeze somewhere.

My error. The link to that spreadsheet is 502'ing for me as well.

Cheers

The link to the spreadsheet 502's for me also, but that's all server side mumbo jumbo. Probably needs a restart of whatever webapps they're using, or its misconfigured.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Same here

I downloaded it before it went 502 though and just uploaded it here

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Same here

I downloaded it before it went 502 though and just uploaded it here

Thanks for the effort. I'm timing out trying to reach docdroid. May just be me.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

MARK OF THE BEAST: Workers in Wisconsin Wear ‘I Got Chipped’ T-Shirts Celebrating New Implants
Wisconsin employees get chipped. They already been rolling this evil out in Sweden. Coming to a corporation near you. Will become a, "security" requirement. Don't take it.

Biohax Sweden produced the microchips, and they have thousands of people implanted with their technology throughout the Europe. They hope to expand their business across the pond, and Three Square Market is happy to help them do so, as a modern dystopia continues to take shape.

The horrifying vision of the future described by George Orwell in “1984” could be made a permanent phenomenon if microchipping becomes mandatory.

I seen this coming 15 years ago. All the naive clueless idiots will get chipped because it's cool then will later become mandatory else you become an outcast to society.
Her latest vid on...

Mark of the Beast
3 parts to this video
1. Update on Christine Maxwell's Chiliad software in MORE key government agencies
2. Another wanna be cult leader creating his own language & using NLP
3. Globalists sneakily make owning a cellphone a requirement for driving a car!?!!??

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Got it, thanks!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Her latest vid on... Mark of the Beast 3 parts to this video
1. Update on Christine Maxwell's Chiliad software in MORE key government agencies
2. Another wanna be cult leader creating his own language & using NLP
3. Globalists sneakily make owning a cellphone a requirement for driving a car!?!!??

Seen that one, yet another great vid by AP
It's also taken her down another rabbit hole with loads of connection to Malta and a guy called Edward de Bono

Christine Maxwell worked for Edward De Bono who has openly stated he is creating a 'new religion' & pushes a numeric code language. De Bono has an Institute in Malta named for him. Below, we see Mifsud (spygate) connections to Malta (Link Campus), too 👇

Twitter

She's on fire atm, i can barely keep up...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Senator Lindsey Graham yesterday: saraacarter.com...

I wish these politicians wouldn't say "The System Failed". It implies that SPYGATE was an accident.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: carewemust

It’s a rules format on future impeachment proceedings. There are no articles being drafted or submitted. It’s an eminence front.

The Dems simply don’t have the votes. Doing silly things like this and “talking” about impeaching POTUS Trump are election tactics attempting to paint a picture POTUS Trump is “at risk”.

- he’s not
- they won’t

“My Turn”

If they actually hold an impeachment vote, it will probably fail. Badly. They've only just managed to get a majority of Democrats to support impeachment. The only Republican who would support it is that traitor Amash. The more moderate Democrats -- including the ones who took Republican seat in 2018 -- know that the public does not support this, and if they vote for impeachment they'll likely lose their seat in 2020.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I found this article about Wasserman's ties to Bill Clinton (and children)

Bill Clinton and Casey Wasserman Reveal Secrets of Their Friendship, Philanthropic Bond

Clinton, 66, enjoys a particularly close partnership with Casey Wasserman, chairman and CEO of the L.A.-based Wasserman Media Group, one of the largest sports agencies in the world. Wasserman, who calls Clinton a philanthropic "mentor," has joined him in efforts to combat the nation's childhood obesity epidemic. Recently, both men talked with THR about their commitment to that issue and others.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Do you think he's related to Debbie Wasserman Shultz? I bet he is
edit on 12-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Following up on DIASPAR's post with DJT tweet related.

Nexum

ATS: All Roads Lead To Rome.

Nexum was a debt bondage contract in the early Roman Republic. The debtor pledged his person as collateral should he default on his loan. Nexum was abolished by the Lex Poetelia Papiria in 326 BC. Nexum was a form of mancipatio, a symbolic transfer of rights that involved a set of scales, copper weights, and a formulaic oath.[1] Under the nexum contract, a free man became a bond slave, or nexus, until he could pay off his debt to the creditor, or obaeratus. Varro derives the word nexum from nec suum, "not one's own," and although this etymology is incorrect in light of modern scientific linguistics, it illuminates how the Roman understood the term

NXIVM. Sounds an awful lot like how lord Vanguard's system worked...

DJT tweet relates to the above.

"sit" 3x. There are two vacant FED seats. Does this suggest a third is about to appear?

"They get paid to borrow money, while we are paying interest!"

Nexus is Bonding.
Bonding is Birth Certification.
Loans of FIAT is based on HUMAN energy and NOT "money."

Always replace the word "money" with HUMAN ENERGY to understand.

FIAT currency is printed out of thin air based on OUR willingness to repay with ENERGY.

The INTEREST portion is NEVER printed.

I'll say this again to be really, really clear. If the FED prints 100 dollars based on your willingness to repay the loan total of 1000 dollars, the FED does NOT print the extra 900 dollars only the 100.

So you borrow 100 dollars and pay 1000 dollars back, of which only 100 was ever printed.

Where does the other 900 in interest owed come from??????????

So what is DJT saying here? Who is paying the FED? (IMF). Who is paying the interest? Since the interest portion is NEVER printed, where does it come from?

How can you "pay back" what DOES NOT EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE????

Simple explanation to understand the morality at play here. The game "Monopoly". The goal of the game - BANKRUPT the other players. As in, make the other players homeless and YOU win!.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Jake Gibson Twitter

Fox News has learned that US Attorney DC Jesse Lieu recommended moving forward with charges against former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. His team appealed that decision to DAG Rosen, who REJECTED that appeal, according to a person familiar with the situation.

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join