It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
No Indictments

No signs their will be

0311 absent, which tells me they have nothing positive to report.

Q can't speak...

I believe in the "plan" but, we all must admit..the "plan" is catching an A## whooping right now.

Let's pray Q recovers before "The Sum Of All Fears" materializes.

Dupe
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
22 Nov 2017 - 4:33:25 PM
U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
Iran Deal.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read drops re: NK / Iran.
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Which couple was photographed covered in gold?
The public release was a mistake.
Who released the picture?
Who has all the information?
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold?
What does this represent?
/_
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
Q

qmap.pub...

Seems pretty clear to me that if Q continues outing these people...their going to set of a Nuclear weapon.. In one of many major cities. Their hidden everywhere.
edit on 11-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: liveandlearn

a reply to: liveandlearn

IMO, it would be glorious if Declas & FISA IG Report prove that General Flynn was framed. He is then instantly cleared, becomes a bigger hero, and is given $10 million by the MAGA/Trump U.S. Government for punitive damages.

As for suing, I would prefer he serve in the next term and suing the gov could prevent that.

I didn't say that General Flynn would sue the government. I said the NEW Trump/MAGA government would pay Flynn $10 million, to say "We're sorry for what Obama's corrupt Administration did to you!". Call it reparations, if you will.

Apology. My misinterpretation. I have thought of the judge just awarding him money without him asking...don't even know if that is possible. Never considered the gov. offering.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Then in 1992, Rep. Ted Weiss died the day before the primary election. Nadler was picked as a last-second replacement, and he's been in congress ever since.

The American Dream -- made manifest!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

IMO, it would be glorious if Declas & FISA IG Report prove that General Flynn was framed. He is then instantly cleared, becomes a bigger hero, and is given $10 million by the MAGA/Trump U.S. Government for punitive damages.

As for suing, I would prefer he serve in the next term and suing the gov could prevent that.

I didn't say that General Flynn would sue the government. I said the NEW Trump/MAGA government would pay Flynn $10 million, to say "We're sorry for what Obama's corrupt Administration did to you!". Call it reparations, if you will.

Apology. My misinterpretation. I have thought of the judge just awarding him money without him asking...don't even know if that is possible. Never considered the gov. offering.

Imagine the end of Return of the Jedi, where everyone got medals and there was a big party. In Trump's America, all who were hurt by the Evil Empire (Obama's Admin) will be compensated and then America celebrates.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If it's not too hard to find and post to this thread, that would be super!

TIA

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is a 124 twit thread that Sidney Powell has posted in it's entirety on her twitter page. It is part one of two

Here is the thread reader
Thread is titled: Lt General Michael Flynn" The Change Maker. Anatomy of a CIA Frame Job.

Within the early part of the thread is a screen shot of a NYT article where Gen Flynn spoke about the CIA to NYT in 2015

"They've lost sight of who they actually work for, "Mr. Flynn said in an interview with the NYT in Oct.2015. "They work for the American people. They don't work for the president of the United States. He added, speaking of the agency's leadership: Frankly, it's become a very political organization"

The thread is heavy with articles and quotes and no doubt it will/has given Sidney Powell some fuel.

I am only part way thru the thread but for those who have the same passion I do for this man, you may want to read it in it's entirety.

I know I seem obsessed with Gen Flynn but I think his story entwined with POTUS is and will be a huge history lesson for coming generations, that is if it is ever told.

As things go now, it will likely not be told in schools, unless, maybe, if Trump gets reelected and this country gets turned around so that future generations understand what originally made us great and how close we came to losing everything.
edit on 12-9-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I would consider a raid on Gulen's compound in PA to be an early indication of a bigger move against DS.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Purdue Pharma Tentatively Settles Thousands of Opioid Cases

Specifics of the settlement have yet to be hammered out, but according to two people involved in the negotiations, the broad contours of the deal would involve Purdue filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. The company would be dissolved, and a new one would be formed to continue selling OxyContin and other medicines, with the profits used to pay the plaintiffs.

Under the deal, the Sackler family would pay $3 billion in cash over seven years.

The settlement does NOT include an admission of wrongdoing.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Didn't former Flynn Intel Group represent Fethullah Gulen ?

I think his execution awaits if he's deported back to Turkey.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

As I understand it Flynn wanted him deported, though I think I recall Flynn having a meeting with Fethullah Gulan.

His Pennsylvania compound plus 100''s of charter schools is very concerning.

I have posted here about it and I am sure there are at least a couple ATS threads.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Re PROJECT ODIN tweet by Ron (@codemonkeyz) at 8chan on Sept 6th:

1) Ron has changed his profile to put Project Odin before 8chan on his profile!

Project Odin | 8chan admin | 元2ch管理者 | susucoin dev

2) Interesting results searching "Odin" in Q posts - 3 results ALL seem relevant to the Megadump and 9/11:

Q626

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.69 📁
Jan 27 2018 12:34:38 (EST)
Chatter exploding.
Change of narrative will be required.
[-4][-5]
Public to awaken [mass-start].
Sleeping pill reject.
OP Mockingbird FAILURE.
FAKE>REAL.
BLIND>20/20.
KILL_CHAIN.
Where we go one, we go ALL>

Q

Bolded timestamp shows 11th Sept

Q1461

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 22318c No.1703795 📁
Jun 11 2018 16:37:22 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cf9364 No.1703606 📁
Jun 11 2018 16:25:22 (EST)
NowComesTHEPain061118.jpg

>>1702926
I think I came up with the 11th….(pic related). But it was just decoding/guessing. None of us were sure about it. There were a lot of theories being thrown around that night, I remember. Also, I never posted it ANYWHERE on social media, only here on this board.

>>1703606
Past statement was directed @ confirmation statements, not assumptions (+JA throw in).
These are spread to discredit knowing will not materialize.
Good decoding.
Technically US 11th = SING 12th, correct?
What else might (23) refer to?
Dash v Minus?
Military.
Q

Bolded part of timestamp has 11th Sept.

Q1805

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 33feae No.2426184 📁
Aug 3 2018 01:36:45 (EST)

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 33feae No.2425988 📁
Aug 3 2018 01:22:50 (EST)
>>2425560
Autists present?
No connection?
Logical thinking.
Re: VIP access.
Subject: Threat to POTUS thwarted?
Rally: USSS threat IDEN > action taken.
Comms dark.
Message sent.
5:5?
Q

>>2425988
Incorrect decoding.
Not the person.
Think connection.
Threat 1
Threat 2
1 = past (newspaper)
2 = future (rally)
1=2
Post noted (VIP access).
Message sent.
We know.
Q

Note the Chan ID hold 11th Sept because 3f=9 and eae=5+1+5=11.

Both 626 and 1461 add up to 12 - possibly indicating 12th, today, for the mega dump of:

confirmation statements
+JA throw in
birds SINGing
Public to awaken [mass-start]

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Stay the course. We are in the 1st inning of “Trump’s Turn”. The Left had their 3 years. POTUS Trump just got his turn. We have until 10/31/20 to evaluate SpyGate accountability.
edit on 12-9-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Also lotsa weapons. George Webb detailed a lot of interesting material about the situation.

Put on some popcorn.

www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/search?query=Gulen

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/search?query=flynn

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-9-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Nadler and Schiff didn’t want him.... Senate does...

Sen. Lindsey Graham: Senate Judiciary Committee will call DOJ inspector general to testify on FISA

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

This great news, PilSungMtnMan! Let's hope Barr tells Wray to quit stonewalling, so the FISA Abuse report can be released ASAP.

But it makes me uneasy to hear Lindsey Graham say that Durham may not prosecute anyone.

Prosecution/arrest is the only thing that will get 90% of U.S. media to report IG Horowitz's findings. Even FoxNews didn't spend much time on the James Comey findings. It was just a blip on the evening news at NBC/CBS/ABC. (I scanned channels that evening to see what they said.)
edit on 9/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

In previously undisclosed inquiry, air-traffic controller told marshals she saw financier with girls who appeared to be preteens

US marshals service investigators spoke in July with an air-traffic controller who said she saw Epstein get off his private jet at an airport near his US Virgin Islands retreat with two girls who appeared to be 11 or 12, according to the documents.
US investigated whether Epstein traveled with underage girls in 2018

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Perhaps they were brought in to help choreograph political events,plan the next Apollo mission,design the next WTC, or maybe they were just future singing debutantes ala Spears/Swift?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

8chan should be online within a few days he said with their own cloudflare. 3:55 minutes in or so...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Synthesis: ocean based stargates

Nice thought made me wonder about quantum entanglement of water. And found this article sort of describing the possibility where the atoms occupy 6 positions simultaneously. It seems all you need is a almost zero temperature and a lot of pressure, but then they state aquamarine or emerald rings with blue and green varieties of beryl do the same...

ORNL researchers discover new state of water molecule

The discovery, made possible with experiments at ORNL’s Spallation Neutron Source and the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in the United Kingdom, demonstrates features of water under ultra confinement in rocks, soil and cell walls, which scientists predict will be of interest across many disciplines.

“At low temperatures, this tunneling water exhibits quantum motion through the separating potential walls, which is forbidden in the classical world,” said lead author Alexander Kolesnikov of ORNL’s Chemical and Engineering Materials Division. “This means that the oxygen and hydrogen atoms of the water molecule are ‘delocalized’ and therefore simultaneously present in all six symmetrically equivalent positions in the channel at the same time. It’s one of those phenomena that only occur in quantum mechanics and has no parallel in our everyday experience.”

The Possibility of FTL Space Travel by using the Quantum Tunneling Effect through the Light Barrier

In this paper, the author presents an advanced theory that the spaceship can be traveled at superluminal speed by applying the Puthoff’s theory on ZPF field. From the theoretical analysis, it can be seen that the FTL travel can be achieved by the quantum tunneling effect induced by the manipulation of the ZPF spectrum surrounding the spaceship.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I have a question re: Gen Flynn.

I just read the Flynn motion for documents to reveal here with all 40 requests. A massive amount of info requested there.

So, I am wondering, what if the prosecutor comes back and decides to drop the case?

Seems to me this would leave Flynn in a no win situation. His name has already been dragged through the mud and he would be left with no way to clear himself.

So, can the judge refuse and force the document disclosure? Are their other options?

If you look at the amount of docs requested, even with 40 separate requests there are many names requested within each point and no doubt with good reason.

Anyone able to clarify this?

I respect this man and his legacy should reflect what he has done for our country.

He can sue them for malicious prosecution / civil rights violation. Part of the disclosures in that case would be a request for the very same documents, which then could become public.
edit on 12-9-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join