It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

BTW...how many Federal Judges are there? 200 Federal Judges is what percentage of the total number of Federal Judges in America?

Under 1000 total federal judges on the bench, I believe. 200 would be a sizeable portion of that.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

That picture you painted was chilling.

One more quick observation, this morning I could hear some women ranting on one of my Dad's morning Fake News shows about how un-American it was that the WH no longer held regular press briefings with a Press secretary answering questions. Who ever this was, goes on to say that Trump's daily briefings DIRECTLY with the press was No substitute for these time honored briefings using a press secretary, Huh ?

Isn't the whole idea to get more details about what the POTUS is doing and thinking ?! What could be better then getting to ask the POTUS himself their Questions ? LOL, it must drive them nuts, they can't totally censor Trump's daily briefings and they can no longer bully or grandstand, Trump will shut them right down when they try and pull that nonsense with him !

17 more flags till magic 150....

edit on 9-9-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank-you. I believe Q once said that a certain critical mass of Trump-appointed judges need to be achieved before the STORM is unleased. Hopefully the 180 number that President Trump has been throwing out there, is the magic number.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

Consider Wray is withholding and indictments are waiting...until AFTER the Horowitz Report is released.

Anything released to congress gets to the Dems immediately...which WILL then absolutely be leaked to select PRESS for spin (guaranteed) .

NO heads up or opportunity to spin BEFORE Horowitz.

BRIAN CATES Spells this idea out very well:
threadreaderapp.com...

This dog doesn't hunt, sadly. McCabe works for a #ing network. They already have the story and details to spin. They don't have to wait for it to be released. It's not like McCabe has no clue what is in his communications and notes.

They've set him up so that any prosecution of McCabe is both A) "a partisan attack on the President's political enemies by his hand-picked Attorney General", B) "a politicized attack on the freedom of the press".

McCabe is going to walk. The establishment is going to run cover. Whatever "the plan" is, it isn't working.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
More drivel but with an interesting reveal.

NOAA's acting chief scientist reportedly to investigate effort to bolster Trump

Here is the reveal:

The development was reported Monday by both the Washington Post and the New York Times.

Washington and NY Pravda again, again, and again.

Why is it not clear to people at this point? These two are the nexus point of the Controllers. Neither can publish the air temp without direct permission from Controller Central.

Anything from either of those papers is a LIE - always and forever.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So, President Trump is transitioning into a political animal? That's too bad. If the evidence is strong/compelling enough, none of the coup-plotters should have their arrest held off until after the 2020 election, IMO.
edit on 9/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I'm going to respectfully disagree.
Dogs are hunting just fine. Plan is well under way.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good post ML.

That self-destruct messaging technology is not really new, came out about 3 yrs ago. It's very similar to the user control self-destruct developed by Open Whispers Systems and implemented as part of "Signal protocol" encryption used in the apps Signal & WhatsApp, and a few others.
People behind it are the one's 'Warrior' pointed out to us.
Open Whispers Systems is funded by Knight Foundation.

Signal also allows users to set timers to messages. After a specified time interval, the messages will be deleted from both the sender's and the receivers' devices. The time interval can be between five seconds and one week long, and the timer begins for each recipient once they have read their copy of the message.

Signal

Seems they're just duplicating subliminal messaging from what they been doing to us for decades on TV & movies.
Yes, it will influence many people. Same tactics, different platform.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: pianopraze

That picture you painted was chilling.

One more quick observation, this morning I could hear some women ranting on one of my Dad's morning Fake News shows about how un-American it was that the WH no longer held regular press briefings with a Press secretary answering questions. Who ever this was, goes on to say that Trump's daily briefings DIRECTLY with the press was No substitute for these time honored briefings using a press secretary, Huh ?

Isn't the whole idea to get more details about what the POTUS is doing and thinking ?! What could be better then getting to ask the POTUS himself their Questions ? LOL, it must drive them nuts, they can't totally censor Trump's daily briefings and they can no longer bully or grandstand, Trump will shut them right down when they try and pull that nonsense with him !

17 more flags till magic 150....

Good catch ML. This is the notion that all information must come from an "agent" and not directly. Clapper lost his mind that DJT would meet with Kim directly, "he needs an agent" the moron said. DJT met with Putin ALONE - panic.

Folks are used to, and often only accept, an agent (accepted authority) as their information source. They even need one for speaking to God. The phone is an agent - it is a translator not a direct connection. Darpabook, newspapers, ATS are all agents. Money is an agent. Lawyers are agents.......

Folks just cannot see the world existing without one and all and this a much bigger problem then you can possible imagine. How many agents does one "pay" a day?

We really must work to escape the belief that something must stand between us an anything at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I've heard those clowns on MSNBC and CNN whining about the lack of official press briefings too. It hurts the Resume and Ego if a White House Correspondent can't be shown asking some inflammatory question in a stern/rude manner.

They try that as President Trump leaves/arrives at the White House, but he calls out that individual for being a rude arsehole.

The media wants someone they can make sweat, or force to give an answer that differs from one of the President's tweets.

The big news outlets are also angry that President Trump speaks directly to Americans (via Twitter) several times a day, instead of going through official media channels...where a huge amount of censoring and twisting of statements occur.

President Trump said at tonight's North Carolina rally that he's going to look at adding another 4 years to his second term, to take him to 2028. CNN and MSNBC probably took that seriously, LOL.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Trump did another Q hand-sign today during his 'Helicopter Press Meeting'.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Attempt to isolate @ FBI/DOJ?
Do you believe the FBI/DOJ acted alone?
If HRC directed & financed the 'dossier' in order to obtain the 'bulk' so-called evidence in order to generate circular news articles (think Yahoo!) and obtain a FISC sign-off, is it reasonable to think that members of the INTEL APPARATUS, STATE DEPT, WH, FOREIGN ALLIES, ETC. were also involved?
THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN OUR KNOWN HISTORY [A NEW WORD FOR 'TREASON' WILL NEED TO BE INVENTED].
Why does HUSSEIN continue to 'proudly' state his administration was 'scandal free'?
Define 'Projection'.
Q
qmap.pub...

bulk

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Trump did another Q hand-sign today during his 'Helicopter Press Meeting'.

When Q begins posting again, hosting sites will crash due to a global crush of happy followers, and those who only heard about Q when 8-chan was offline. Here in Chicago, there are nice "Q" signs and banners hanging expressway overpasses, with thousands of cars passing under those overpasses every hour.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What's the evidence that Q is referring to www.bulkvs.com... ???

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Their is no evidence, just putting it out there. This thread is mostly speculation is it not?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Their is no evidence, just putting it out there. This thread is mostly speculation is it not?

Interestingly, I see the Q threads as some of the least speculative in the ATS conspiracy forums. There are some deep thinking, (IMO) brilliant posters here, who do a lot of research before presenting very logical conclusions. Much of it is out of my area of interest, but damn they're good at what they do.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Definitely some great minds here!. Minds that I will never equate to. I don't try to overreach myself, and stick to simplicity.
That Bulk site looked like a front. So I posted it in relation to a Q drop that may of had relevance...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You don’t even need to understand Deep State code for this one.

James Comey
‏Verified account @Comey

In 1867, Frederick Douglass said: “Our government may at some time be in the hands of a bad man... We ought to have our government so shaped that even when in the hands of a bad man we shall be safe.” Did we shape it well enough? The test is underway.
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Comey must be referring to his old boss Barack Obama...the one who ordered that President Trump be removed, by any means necessary. (Projection of his experience with Barack)

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join