It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here's one of Epstein's projects summarized on his website (for further digging)

Open Cog Foundation

The Open Cog Foundation is an open source software programming non-profit organization in the field of Artificial Intelligence. Based in Hong Kong, Open Cog seeks to provide the most cutting edge AI programming to the academic public for purposes of accelerating research and development in this incredibly fast growing, dynamic field. Open Cog was founded by AI scientist, Ben Goertzel, PhD.  Mr. Goertzel is CEO of AI software company Novamente LLC and bioinformatics company Biomind LLC; Chief Technology Officer of biopharma firm Genescient Corp.; Vice Chairman of Humanity+; Advisor to the Singularity University and Singularity Institute; External Research Professor at Xiamen University, China; and general Chair of the Artificial General Intelligence conference series. OpenCog is currently being used at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University to power the next generation of intelligent game characters. The framework is also being used to control Nao robots at the BLISS lab at Xiamen University, China, to enable them to learn about their environment and communicate more effectively with humans.

www.jeffreyepstein.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’m starting to think more and more that Epstein was the leader of the real life Consortium from the Dan Brown book Inferno. Brown says that although the group in the book is fictional, there is a group like that that actually exists. There are a lot of parallels to Epstein and the things he was in to, and the group from the book. Transhumanism being a running theme.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

From his About page

The Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation has supported many leading scientists including Stephen Hawkings, Martin Nowak, Gregory Benford, Lee Smolin, Seth Lloyd, Lawrence Krauss, Artificial Intelligence scientist, Marvin Minsky and Nobel Laureates Gerard 't Hooft, David Gross and Frank Wilczek. 

The foundation also funds numerous universities and science institutes including the Santa Fe Institute and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.  

Jeffrey Epstein is a former member of the Mind, Brain and Behavior Committee at Harvard, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the New York Academy of Science and a former Rockefeller University Board Member. Mr. Epstein is also an active member of the Edge Organization.

www.jeffreyepstein.org...

He was a member of the Trilateral commission and he sat on the board at Rockefeller University but I can't find any info about his ties to David Rockefeller

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
MIT Media Lab director Joi Ito resigns after New Yorker exposé shows he quietly worked with Epstein to secure anonymous donations

Ito worked with other directors and staff at the MIT Media Lab to quietly receive large anonymous donations from Epstein after he was convicted of soliciting underage girls for prostitution. The emails show Epstein also worked as an in-between for other wealthy donors, including Bill Gates and Leon Black, and that Epstein had a role in determining what his donations would be used for at MIT, contradicting previous statements from Ito and the university.

Think mirror when reading this transhumanist garbage. YOU are eternal, but some "things" are not, as the path they chose ended that as an option. When ACTUALLY faced with oblivion what does one do?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

His family built its fortune selling liquor during Prohibition. Now, Jeffrey Bronfman is stirring controversy in a remote New Mexican town where he is seeking to build a massive temple for his obscure religious sect to practice an unconventional brand of worship - drinking psychedelic tea to bring them closer to God.
~ More at Link

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
More names to be revealed if Xeni Jardin is being true ...

Xeni Jardin@xeni

More will be revealed. Leon Black. John Brockman. Joi Ito. And those of you whose names have not been publicly exposed yet. I know your names. I know what you did with Jeffrey Epstein. I kept receipts. Have fun trying to sleep.

Soon.

Twitter

I told the @nytimes everything. So did whistleblowers I was in touch with inside @MIT and @Edge . They printed none of the most damning truths. @joi is on the board of the NYT. THANK GOD FOR @RonanFarrow

Twitter

I don't know if she is waiting for NYT to drip feed it out (or kill the story?) or release more info directly herself. Looks like one to watch for sure in the coming days. Seems there's plenty more # and plenty of people who are going to pretty worried when that fecal matter hits the rotary impeller...
edit on 7 9 19 by Diaspar because: sometimes i can't spell

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just a small rabbit trail on the word “panic”:

Drudgereport.com top headline earlier today was “Panic in Paradise”, regarding Bahamas. It is still on Drudge, just not a headline anymore. That linked to this Miami Herald Article:

www.miamiherald.com...

The panic quote in the article is found in this section:

“But hundreds of desperate people gathered in the sweltering heat, and a line of cars snaked for miles, as people tried to board three boats scheduled to leave Freeport on Friday evening.

“After midday, things got out of control,” said Urnik Forbes, 13. “I was panicking holding my little sister.”

Friday marked three days since Hurricane Dorian, a Category 5 hurricane with winds of over 180 miles per hour, finished its slow pounding of the islands and authorities worked feverishly to find bodies, reach obliterated neighborhoods and treat victims. At least 43 people died in the Bahamas, but the number is expected to rise.”

I don’t know how/if anything relates to panic, but once you see certain words, they become hard to miss.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
POTUS tweeton Hannity special - "Promises made/kept, links to Q post and Sept 7th:

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT!

10:45 PM - 6 Sep 2019

1) timestamp points toQ1045:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922343 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:27:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 1e1537 No.922280 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:24:13 (EST)
>>922237
How soon?

>>922280
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q

a) timestamp mins and secs point to 9/7 = Sept 7th,
b) Is instill a typo (it is in UK where spelt Instil)

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
PROMISESMADEPROMISESKEPT = 303

Q303:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 052e3b No.54349 📁
Dec 8 2017 11:01:30 (EST)
Renee J James
Q

Chan post number points to 7/9 (see bolding above)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If any member of the US Transhumanist Party says there is a connection between Epstein and transhumanism, they will be expelled from the party

Twitter

Just seen this on twitter. Looking into the source of that (Reddit) gave Natasha Vita-More's name, which is synchronous because i was just looking in her;

- Open Cog Foundation was founded by AI scientist, Ben Goertzel, PhD and is Vice Chairman of Humanity+

- Natasha Vita-More is Executive Director of Humanity+

- Natasha Vita-More is married to Max More who is CEO of Alcor Life Extension Foundation, most often referred to as Alcor

- Alcor do "cryonics, cryonics research, and cryonics technology", something JE was stated as being very interest in (he wanted his head cryogenically frozen...and perhaps he has had that done (if he is actually dead!))

Source info also says that:

When she [Natasha Vita-More] issued a statement clarifying Epstein's connection to Humanity Plus, she said he only gave a donation in 2011, omitting the fact he was paying the salary of Goertzel.
edit on 7 9 19 by Diaspar because: added link

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

b) Is instill a typo (it is in UK where spelt Instil)

"While instill is preferred in American English, instil is preferred in British English, where it has all of the same meanings."

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Am I allowed to post this here?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've even gone so far as to speculate that JE was (is) the incarnate of some ancient deity that came here to alter timelines or prevent mass ascension. Or maybe some entity took possession of his vessel as a walk in

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Why is everything I'm reading today have a science theme to it? 🤔

Q2624
"Q, please tell us who or what the Wizards and Warlocks are."

Dec 12 2018 19:19:33 (EST)
'Guardians' of intelligence.
Q

Science Wizards Work Magic at CIA

The agency's top technologist pulls back the curtain.

If Hollywood were to create a movie about CIA human intelligence gathering, it would need to be more Mission Impossible than James Bond, more about teamwork and technical expertise than individual exploits...

Enter the Directorate of Science and Technology, also known as the DS&T. The directorate is one of five major components within the agency, and its personnel have “a significant field presence,”

Because the directorate’s work is highly classified, she points to open materials—books, movies and webpages—to offer peeks behind the curtain. For example, the “rather dated” book Wizards of Langley “describes the kind of things we do,” but “I can’t and won’t talk about what we have in current operations,” she states.

Well, of course not.

The best open source indicators of technologies in which the CIA is interested are the webpages for In-Q-Tel and the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Agency (IARPA), she indicates.

IARPA falls under the DNI (former Dan Coats).

Link from 'MT' member yesterday - The Original Wizards of Langley

edit on 7-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: timestamp

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ok, this is a biggy... POTUS tweet:

The Washington Post’s @PhilipRucker (Mr. Off the Record) & @AshleyRParker, two nasty lightweight reporters, shouldn’t even be allowed on the grounds of the White House because their reporting is so DISGUSTING & FAKE. Also, add the appointment of MANY Federal Judges this Summer!

7:08 AM - 7 Sep 2019

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
TWPPRMORARPWHDISGUSTINGFAKEAMANYFJS = 446

Equivalents:
MY FELLOW AMERICANS THE STORM IS UPON US
also...
The extraterrestrials attack north korea,
Take away the power of the satanic overlords.

Q446:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9d3085 No.156879 📁
Dec 23 2017 12:17:24 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
Q

The Chan post number ends in 79 = Sept 7th!
This is the 3rd or 4th Chan post number that pointed to the correct date - it implies that Q has control over the Chan allocation of post numbers!!

edit on 7-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Are you asking for forgiveness since you already posted it? 😀

I don't see any problem with the meme.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
POTUS tweet DECODE:

“In 22 years of patrolling our Southern Border, I have never seen Mexico act like a true Border Security Partner until President Trump got involved, and now they are stepping up to the plate and doing what they need to do.” Brandon Judd, National Border Patrol

9:14 AM - 7 Sep 2019

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
ISBIMBSPPTBJNBP = 169

Q169:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Qwfs7lfI No.150215418 📁
Nov 20 2017 13:19:39 (EST)

Anonymous ID: G8TT126Y No.150214997 📁
Nov 20 2017 13:15:12 (EST)
Soros sells Twitter, Facebook, Apple and Snap
www.marketwatch.com...📁
>>150214997
!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

He hanged himself and wasn't found for hours. His brain is/was worthless.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Washington Post’s @PhilipRucker (Mr. Off the Record) & @AshleyRParker, two nasty lightweight reporters, shouldn’t even be allowed on the grounds of the White House because their reporting is so DISGUSTING & FAKE. Also, add the appointment of MANY Federal Judges this Summer! 7:08 AM - 7 Sep 2019

Hasn't it been determined that when "nasty" is tweeted or used the one he is pointed to is C_A? Hence he just unmasked them?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
POTUS tweet DECODE:

Russia and Ukraine just swapped large numbers of prisoners. Very good news, perhaps a first giant step to peace. Congratulations to both countries!

9:48 AM - 7 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time points to Q948:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678161 📁
Mar 15 2018 18:39:35 (EST)
Extreme efforts to kill login devices.
Extreme efforts to censor.
Extreme efforts.
Dead cat bounce.
Enjoy the show.
Bring the rain!

Q

a) Mar 15 2018 = 3+1+5+2 =12 and 1+8 = 9... Sept 12th,
b) Timestamp hrs/mins = 18:39 = 9:12 = Sept 12th

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
RUVC = 64
Equivalents: Israel, Macron, thelema, Merkel, Zero, Erdogan, Barry, Joe Biden

Also ref Q64

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I AM A REAL VICTIM OF JEFFERY EPSTEIN. PLEASE SAVE AND REDISTRIBUTE THIS VIDEO. THE MEDIA IS LYING. THE POLICE ARE INVOLVED. ATTORNEYS ARE NOT REPRESENTING REAL VICTIMS. REAL VICTIMS ARE BEING SILENCED AND THREATENED. -Jessica Collins

Short 3 minute video by Jessica Collins here

Damning accusations against Prince Andrew and others.

Found a full transcript of it on YT;

"I am a real victim of Jeffrey Epstein the reason you don't see me in the news is because I am a real victim real victims are not being represented by attorneys or in the media I was traffic to Jeffrey Epstein and Andrew Windsor by Deborah palfrey the DC Madame I was a student at the Catholic University of America in Washington DC in 2002 I answered an ad in the city paper the ad was ambiguous deborah was professional I thought I was going on a real job interview instead I was drugged and raped by Paul hung I tried to tell Deborah what happened but something she said made me realize she knew what happened at that point they had my driver's license and I did not know what to do or where to go for help at that point I was driven by Jonathan Luna to the Bethesda Marriott on Pooks Hill we're Jeffrey Epstein and Andrew Windsor drugged and raped me I have tried to get help I called the police I was abducted for two weeks I was moved from Washington DC by Ed Norris what's the superintendent of the Maryland State Police he is now an actor on the show The Wire and has a radio show my name is Jessica Collins I live in Virginia today is September 3rd 2019 if anything happens to me it's because this information is true and I have a lot more information about who I was traffic to and the government people who are in the White House today if you could redistribute this video please save it and redistribute it if anything happens to me at least I have this out I have been threatened my car was disabled by a government employee when the Jeffrey Epstein news broke I have been without a vehicle for 40 days I don't know what else to say please save this video please redistributed please try and spread it there is no way that this is going to get out there in the media must we the American people do the work the government is involved and I was traffic for nearly 17 years please try to help by redistributing this tweeting it talking about it I do everything that I can thank you for listening together we can get to the bottom of this and hold the criminals accountable"

The video / victim seems genuine to me.
What do you think?

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join