It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyers highly ‘skeptical’ of suicide ruling, say he wasn’t ‘despairing, despondent’ before death
I

A defense lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein on Tuesday expressed deep skepticism that the wealthy financier died by hanging himself in a Manhattan federal jail while awaiting trial on child sex trafficking charges, as a medical examiner has ruled.

Weingarten said Berman had a “pivotal role to find out what happened.”

“We want the court to help us find out what happened,” Weingarten said.

But Maurene Comey, a federal prosecutor, told Berman that Epstein’s death was already the subject of “an ongoing and active grand jury investigation.”

“It is not the purview, respectfully, of the court to conduct an investigation into uncharged matters,” Comey said.

The focus of the hearing, she added, should be to allow Epstein’s accusers to be heard “and to bring this case to a close.”

“There are conspiracy theories galore,” Weingarten noted Tuesday.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein 's victims in court, here's a breakdown of the transcripts

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
· A Former Palace Police Officer Claims Prince Andrew Used To Have Girls Brought To Him By Ghislaine Maxwell.

Paul Page, who worked with the Royal Protection Command from 1998 to 2004, made the allegations against Prince Andrew in 2009 while on trial (he was accused of £3 million investment fraud). Paul was found guilty and was given six years in jail.

Paul’s statements were kept locked up at the time, but The Mirror just got their hands on them. Paul reportedly stated:

“It was not just the royalty protection officers who abused their position, members of the Royal Household also frequently did. The biggest culprit was Prince Andrew. Andrew would often have lady friends come to visit, including frequent visits by Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of the disgraced late Robert Maxwell.”

dlisted.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
my biggest Q proof...there has been zero chem trails sense serial brains video about them.. no joke
i have a hard time believing all of those comms but that one was right on

im in Huntington beach ca
edit on 27-8-2019 by shhips because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
So, the Backpage scandal was just hype and bs? 🤔💣

Perkins Coie were involved in Backpage scandal.

Secret Memos Show the Government Has Been Lying About Backpage All Along

Sealed memos fought over in federal court last week show authorities have known for years that claims about Backpage were bogus.

Claims like these have always been bogus. Now, thanks to memos obtained by Reason, we have proof that prosecutors understood this all along.

The memo—subject: "Backpage.com Investigation"—reveals that six years before Backpage leaders were indicted on federal criminal charges, prosecutors had already begun building a "child sex trafficking" case against the company. But this case was hampered by the fact that Backpage kept trying to help stop sex trafficking.

This memo—subject: "Backpage.com Investigation Update"—and the earlier one from Crisham and Swaminathan would wind up being accidently sent by federal prosecutors to Backpage defense lawyers last year.

I don't buy this story.

Backpage execs made a show they were trying to prevent trafficking but it was bogus.

I saw this movie awhile ago and the stories were gut wrenching.

They tried for years to fight them in court and kept losing.

Those mums are just the very tip of the ice berg.

www.iamjanedoefilm.com...

Worth watching

Eta.

They call the film propaganda in the article

Yes they are some bad actors who jumped on this bandwagon but I think that was just opportunistic.

Backpage says they were "trying" to stop but ads for children kept going up.

edit on 27 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Twitter

ETA: here is the Axios article

All are quoted as "sources" who were there.
The old "unnamed sources" chestnut.
Although they do concede that the idea has been mooted by previous administrations such as in the Eisenhower era.
edit on 27 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I was skeptical since I couldn't find any other stories on this article claim.
Thought I'd post it to here to see if anyone else could comment so thanks for that. Yea, their trial is still set for I think Jan 2020.

Also, the YT vid can't be embedded.

Here's the link - youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It actually makes me sick they have the nerve to call this film propaganda.

You can see the girls lives in this were RUINED.

What percentage of other young kids are represented by the few in this film.

Backpage helped facilitate all that and it continued to happen long after they were fully aware.

Facebook should be held responsible too.

Child brides auctioned and sex slaves sold. Twitter too.
Like I have said before, they developed an algorithm so I cannot sell a PUPPY there because it's "not humane" but they can't fix this?

Complicit all of these companies.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Fam ous Brit composer, and BBC proms star wife killed in Swiss plane crash with baby :

London-based Jonathan and Hannah Goldstein were flying from Switzerland to Italy on Sunday morning when their aircraft crashed in Simplon Pass and burst into flames.

The couple had set off in their Piper PA-28 Arrow aircraft from London on Saturday morning and landed in Troyes, France before making a second stop in Lausanne, Switzerland where they are believed to have stayed over night, reports Le Matin .

Local police saidthe family then set off from the Vaudois airfield in western Switzerland to Perugia, Umbria, at around 9am the following day but tragically crashed just over an hour into the flight.

So... flying from the center of swiss secret banking to within 50 miles of Rome when their plane blows up? ...and with a baby on board? If this was deliberate then someone needs justice to make an example of them!

I thought that one was off. From the article I read, it sounds like the plane literally exploded in mid-air.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Ermmm, Diaspar... that last POTUS tweet... "GEEEEE"! That's 5xEG = 5G reversed?

EE is one of the Telecomms companies pushing 5G in the UK.

BTW the CAPS Only simple gematria = 92 for the whole tweet. Equivalents are "REVERSE", "YELLOW", "TREASON" and "ALPHABET CODE". Jewish gematria equivalents are BREAD and ENDGAME!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Article from 1989 shows Maxwell and Bronfman were in business together long ago...

Twitter

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
· A Former Palace Police Officer Claims Prince Andrew Used To Have Girls Brought To Him By Ghislaine Maxwell.

Paul Page, who worked with the Royal Protection Command from 1998 to 2004, made the allegations against Prince Andrew in 2009 while on trial (he was accused of £3 million investment fraud). Paul was found guilty and was given six years in jail.

Paul’s statements were kept locked up at the time, but The Mirror just got their hands on them. Paul reportedly stated:

“It was not just the royalty protection officers who abused their position, members of the Royal Household also frequently did. The biggest culprit was Prince Andrew. Andrew would often have lady friends come to visit, including frequent visits by Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of the disgraced late Robert Maxwell.”

dlisted.com...< br />

Whooo boy. I'm seriously starting to wonder if that rumored "bridge event" will be a report of Prince Andrew's death from some supposed illness, with his highness being secretly whisked away to some far-flung part of the globe.

edit on 27-8-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: Removed comment on Backpage. I'll reserve judgement on who's telling the truth there.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I knew someone would be straight on the case with that "GEEEEE"
Initially i was thinking 75 or 32, but 5G makes more sense, so do the results for 92...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I just had a thought: perhaps Q is allowing 8chan to stay down as a test to see if the movement has gained "critical mass."

The movement has gained "critical mass" month ago

It more like can we sustain "critical mass" without him

So far it looking pretty good

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was just reading this archived 8chan thread about Bellinzona, Switzerland

archive.is...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

This seems odd to me. Hillary's tweet was almost 12 hours to the minute before Trump's. It almost seems to be a threat by Hillary and a response from Trump.

TOP DEFINITION
hurricane
An temporary alliance formed between the ocean and the sky with the goal of killing people. The ocean's ability to attack the land is limited, so it lends the sky some of its water and energy so it can assault people farther inland then it normally could.
Hurricanes are far more powerful then the storms the sky creates on its own. They are just another reason the ocean must be destroyed.
www.urbandictionary.com...

Go nuclear
Taking things to the absolute extreme in order to avoid a series of small escalations. This can be a way of winning a fight you might not otherwise win, but has the potential to destroy both people involved.

Examples:

A kid tells you your hat is ugly so you tell him Santa isn't real

Your friend makes a joke about the way you mispronounce things and embarrasses you in-front of others, so you tell her that her boyfriend is cheating on her.
There was nothing I could do. I had to go nuclear. # the consequences.
www.urbandictionary.com...

Hillary made a threat. Trump has responded it seems. The ridiculousness of the literal seems to point to this meaning something else entirely.

And Trump even questions what Axios is....really. He says, "Axios (whatever that is)........".

(I guess I need to dig some on Axios.)
edit on 27-8-2019 by queenofswords because: add source

edit on 27-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Was Hillary referring to the deep state as a hurricane and telling Trump to back off. Trump said don't be silly, I would never nuke them before they reached shore. Waiting until after indictments [shore] and won't need nukes as he will get them piecemeal with individual bullets.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Update on the college admission scandal:
twitter.com...

Lori Laughlin's daughter was aboard Rick Caruso's yacht in the Bahamas. He's chairman of the USC board of trustees:
www.tmz.com...

He's also a multibillionaire:
www.superyachtfan.com...

I'm looking for ties to Wexner or the Clintons or any dirty politician or celeb

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Nuke crossfire with complete declass?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join