It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

no. and I feel that is what the cabal will attempt to implement with cryptocurrency, which, if centralized, will be another fiat, debt slavery system

I believe we will move back to the gold standard until we are able to reach a point when we no longer use money

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Another great Video by Amazing Polly, a follow up to this one here
This one focuses in Isabel and Christine Maxwell's husbands and family connections along with more on Robert Maxwell

I was doing a brief write up on this vid, but there's some great stuff in here, so i wanted to post now. If you can't watch the whole thing (45 mins) watch from 21:40 to 34:50

ETA: Main themes from this vid

Isabel Maxwell
--------------

1st Husband was Dale Djerassi whose father was Carl Djerassi.
He Invented the Birth Control Pill. Polly links this to Q2663 qmap.pub...
MKUltra Drugs and Development of Birth Control Pill in Mexico.
Carl Djerassi was part of Edge.Com

2nd Husband was David Hayden. He created a competing email system to CommTouch

3rd Husband was Al Seckel. Also part of Edge.Com
JE did an interview with Al Seckel in 2007. He died in 2015 but was supposedly still married when he also married Isabel.
Lots of issues with failed businesses (lose millions, miraculously make millions, rinse, repeat)
No one confirm he died. Body reportedly found at bottom of cliff in France. (yeah right!)

From the 21:40 to 34:50 section

1991 Robert Maxwell article after died and his holdings in the Bay Area.
Research on Demand, Thomas Cook Travel, Jossey-Bass Inc, Molecular Design Ltd, Leonardo

Leonardo was Christine Maxwell's Husbands Company - Roger Malina
Published by Pergamon Press (a RM co) and housed in MIT Labs!
MIT media labs were hacked by Aaron Swartz! and link back to the posts earlier today on JE / MIT!
Also, Roger Malina is on advisory council of METI (Messaging ET Intelligence)

This company Leonardo has been involved in some weird stuff such as sponsoring 'The Future of the Body in the content of Neurotechnology'

Screen Play from 1937 foreshadowing of lives "strangely prophetic piece of work":
Frank Malina (Roger's father) + Jack Parsons + Howard Hughes and selling rocket plans to the Nazis
"Were Malina and Parsons actors in a real script?" Polly quote
Polly also links this to Q-Posts eg "You are watching a scripted movie"

Robert Maxwell & Alistair Crowley had same solicitor (Isidore Kerman)

Rachel Chandler possibly related to Mrs Otis Chandler from California?

Polly quotes Q461, Q813 and Q1450

You are watching a 'scripted' movie.

edit on 7 9 19 by Diaspar because: added info from video

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: crankyoldman

Something's going on that's for sure COM... The age old battle for our minds has been cranked up, are we becoming more aware, more connected and therefore our collective conscious more powerful, it's like if a plane crashes, a boxer dies in the ring, or a racing car driver has a life-threatening smash there is then a spike and it happens two or three times, well outside the norm... I believe awareness to a problem intensifies the problem, we should be directing our minds towards the solutions.
Cheers.

This is how a manufactured awakening is a trap.

When you wake up to a nightmare, wouldn’t it make sense that you would have to wake up yet again?

Some of us here might be on our second awakening, while others still only experiencing the first.

Thanks for simplifying a complex subject.

We cannot get so absorbed in our quest for knowledge that we are blinded to the consequences of attaining it..

I’ve mentioned boundaries before....

Perhaps the veil was more so here for our protection from the unseen, than it was protecting the unseen from our peering eyes?

Mysterious mysteries, interesting times.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

sure, but think about who these people are that he infiltrated. they are not normal humans. This is a dangerous mafia of witches covens. The most powerful beings ruling the planet. Do you think they're going to let any outsider in because they know how to move numbers?

I don't believe so. Epstein had some kind of shield of immunity but what that was, I don't know. If I'm guessing then I would say it had to do with his bloodline, which is preeminent to these people.

Just as you were speculating that Trump might be part of a bloodline family. I think you are probably correct. Whether or not he was ever part of the cabal, who knows? I do know that DJT has free will to choose his own path just as every other human on this planet does. Maybe at some point he woke up and decided to set a different course

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

that's why now would be a good time for people to reconnect to their 6th sense or intuition...or Higher Power or God. Because as the sequence of events spirals into what appears to be mass chaos and confusion, your emotions/gut instincts will be the only compass you can trust to guide you on your true path

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Check out the picture posted with the NOAA Communications Tweet supporting Trump/Alabama yesterday... sure looks like the bottom half of a Q to me. Trying to figure out what it could otherwise be... a dove?
edit on 7-9-2019 by SuperStudChuck because: More details

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not disagreeing with you and yes regardless how good his math skills were is irrelevant. The talent/skill of influence power vs intelligence over others goes a long ways in almost any circle good or bad and with that you gain alot of protection.

Just some speculation after spending a few decades working in the Corporate world of high tech and all the shenanigans I witnessed. I still think one possibility is JE was just a minion or Lieutenant for the cabal or as you say "mafia of witches covens" to acquire and funnel large sums of money into some of these science/occult programs. Course it could be something else entirely which my conspiracy conscious has not ventured that far, yet. Until I/we learn more on the JE conspiracy saga will have to keep digging.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: crankyoldman

Something's going on that's for sure COM... The age old battle for our minds has been cranked up, are we becoming more aware, more connected and therefore our collective conscious more powerful, it's like if a plane crashes, a boxer dies in the ring, or a racing car driver has a life-threatening smash there is then a spike and it happens two or three times, well outside the norm... I believe awareness to a problem intensifies the problem, we should be directing our minds towards the solutions.
Cheers.

This is how a manufactured awakening is a trap.

When you wake up to a nightmare, wouldn’t it make sense that you would have to wake up yet again?

Some of us here might be on our second awakening, while others still only experiencing the first.

Thanks for simplifying a complex subject.

We cannot get so absorbed in our quest for knowledge that we are blinded to the consequences of attaining it..

I’ve mentioned boundaries before....

Perhaps the veil was more so here for our protection from the unseen, than it was protecting the unseen from our peering eyes?

Mysterious mysteries, interesting times.

A couple of missing pieces to that equation. The implication would be, under normal circumstances, that once in jail always in jail because waking up to being in jail will just create more jail. We're not that helpless in our creation systems.

Forget awakening. We'll simplify. via the bad relationship model. Failed to see it. One day it becomes clear - does the person create more of it? Maybe, as the choice point is established the individual must decide to leave and create a new experience or create more of the same. More to the equation is what that person designed in the first place - a long term bad relationship or a short one with release. Only they know.

To my awareness there has never been either a mass event such as this - and I mean anywhere, or a "fake awakening" event at all (I refer to the plane(t)+ awakening).

As for seeing more of the horrors, that is a personal choice. As I have mentioned often, there are many layers to the process and many forms of support etc. Some folks are meant - by their own design, to simply see a part of this Q process and say "ah, I get it, time to move on..." while others reQuire of themselves a more involved long term effort to expose the Dark to the Light. Only they know.

Regardless. The Q thing, whatever it is for each person or group, is just one singular component. This awakening was going to happen either way, this was something introduced as a more mainstream tool, but there are as many tools as there are people.

I will say this, the "awakening" has had many permutations, many starts and stops, and many many contributors working to create some system of consensus that fits all forms represented here and beyond. Billions of POV's, all wanting their version, many failing to see that what choices they make reverberates instantly into a Gazzillion others. Complexity at its finest.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I saw this article a few days ago but forget about it until these latest videos on Isabel and Christine Maxwell

Daily Mail

Maxwell's family would turn her in to the FBI if they knew where she was hiding out, Sydney Proctor, Maxwell's sister Christine's former nanny, claims

The 53-year-old from Piedmont, California said the Maxwell family had no reason to be on Ghislaine's side, having been largely estranged from her for many years

Proctor told DailyMail.com: '[Maxwell] distanced herself from her family until 2010 – they didn't even spend any time together until after Epstein'

As soon as i read this it stank of disinformation to me.
Either this person is an actor paid by the Maxwell's or was their Nanny and paid to say this.

The more i read about the Maxwell's the more i'm convinced GM was sent to NY after RM's death and was told to be JE's handler. I think all these Maxwell's (RM, GM, IM, CM, perhaps some of the others too) were/are acting for foreign agencies and IM & CM know exactly where GM is. They've always been in contact and they would never turn her in.

She added: 'I don't think anyone in her family has a clue where she is because they just don't even have an idea of her addresses necessarily. Seriously, they just didn't spend any time with her.'

BS...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

That's part of their NOAA logo. The part that resembles the bottom half of a Q is a silhouette of a seabird. Interesting montage of hundreds of tiny thumbnail images.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Thanks for the Polly video breakdown Diaspar! In catch up mode so don't have time to view it but I will archive.

I've spent 9 hours recovering my laptop after leaving it plugged in overnight for the first time in a year... shpooky.

Time to catch up on POTUS tweet decodes now and see if any more action commands...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

LOL. I had just watched it earlier.

Just adding to your summary.
The merging of human & AI [transhumAIsm ?] to create a superhuman hybrid is where alot of this franken-science is diverging.

IN-Q-Tel (Gilman Louie) & the Maxwell sisters Software infiltration, and NSA/HP infiltration, the Santa Fe Institue, [Edge.org], Aaron Swartz & MIT Media Labs, mention of 'Messaging Extraterrestrial Intelligence' (METI.org headquartered in San Francisco) and NASA/Jet Propulsion Labs - 'Strange Angel' Jack Parsons. Some weird mixing of occult & science.

Edge.org is another deep science rabbit hole. Check out the people that contribute to it. Whoa!!

Yep really worth the '44' minutes to listen!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
POTUS tweet pointing to ACTION command in Q756

Tweet part 1:

The @USCG, @FEMA, and all others, along with other countries that have been helping, have been asked to move people in the badly hit sections of the Bahamas to other sections of the Bahamas....

7:56 PM - 6 Sep 2019

Tweet part 2:

....that were not hit – and that are in good condition. Any cruise ship companies willing to act as stationary housing, etc., I am sure would be appreciated!

1) As above, timestamp points to Q756:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.89 📁
Feb 14 2018 18:41:23 (EST)
dZ68J_729282D_B^02928xABVtZ
b7al8920289-sLBTCZA99_jXK
B_1
B_2
KILL_CHAIN
SKY_TAR_[E_BZ_y]
[]
[]PAK[]
[]-13-[]
A-9zBT1-033
"Republic-D"
"Republic-E"
"Republic-F"
"Republic-MILMAR-E"
INFIL-[2]-OP_TAKE_O_
WATCH_TOWER_OK
RED_RED_OK
RED_CASTLE_OK
NIGHT_BOX_OK
SKY_BEAM_OK
NORTH_TRADE_OK
MOUNTAIN_DEEP_OK
COMM_SAT_6_OK
COMM_SAT_7_OK
COMM_SAT_8_FALSE
COMM_SAT_9_OK
COMM_SAT_SEC_R140_OK
TELCON_SIG_CONF_C-83028
ZEBRA_PACIFIC_SIG_COMM_[GOOD]
DESIGNATE CODE: [ _D7_UND < 93829]
ACTIVATE CODE: [0 0000 018739 7-ZjG]
Q, DELTA

Note timestamp of Feb 14 2018 18:41:23 points to Sept 5th from hrs/mins and to Sep 7th from "14 2018"!
Note also this is one of only 5 Q posts with DELTA in
- worth a re_read as they all link to Sep 5 to 17th dates!

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1
TUSCGFEMABB = 99
Equivalents: save earth, nero Caesar, rapture,
Jupiter, Thirteen, Telepathic, Michelle Obama

Q99:

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143472 📁
Nov 5 2017 18:40:38 (EST)
US assets.
Location.
Who was arrested in SA?
Define.
Background?
HUMA.
Foundations?
Institutes?
Soros.
Who was killed in SA?
Who fired?
Who really fired?
Why would we fire?
Follow the money.
Who pulls the strings?
Strings detached.
Open season on puppets.
Who are the puppets?
Where are the puppets?
Global.
MSM.
Mockingbird.
Secret agents.

A. Cooper family background?
Why is this relevant?
Q

b) Part 2:
AI = 10
Equivalents: EE, CDC, Bag

Q10 is about CF, Haiti,James Comey, Obama and satanism
edit on 7-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

For some reason i didn't post all my notes on the vid from my notepad file (not sure what happened there) so thanks for the additions. Some additional bits;

Robert Maxwell spent a lot of time with Professor Murray Gell-Mann (among many others). Santa Fe Institute founded 1984 and partnered with the US dept of energy working collaboratively on 'Mutation, Genetics, Evolution'...!
Murray Gell-Mann also spent time at Cern. He died in May 2019

See this from their 1993 Report.

SFI Board of Trustees: Prof Carl Djerassi, Dr Murray Gell-Mann, Christine Maxwell.

Near the Sante Fe Institute is the Bronfman Church !! which is also near the Zorro Ranch !! Polly also mentions the vast tunnel systems near by.

edit on 7 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good morning, everyone. Here is an interesting Twitter thread about Hurricane Dorian. The premise here is that the cabal somehow set Dorian on a path straight at a nuclear power plant and may have intended to detonate an underwater nuke just off shore coinciding with the hurricane's landfall.

I don't know if I am on board with this because I would like to believe the good guys have taken over the weather manipulation platforms by now, but it still makes some sense of all the Hurricane Dorian nonsense.
mobile.twitter.com...

That seems a little extraordinary, honestly. The thought that they're able to control weather on a scale large enough to precisely direct a Cat5 hurricane is..ridiculous to me. Cloud seeding and whatnot I can handle, but that seems far fetched. I'd further believe the hurricane thing if they left it at "to destroy the bahamas so the CF can swoop in and "rebuild" like they did Haiti."

It was never a cat 5 hurricane. Cat 2 at best. The rest was media inflated. Even when it was parked over Grand Bahama for more than a day, the vegetation was not even stripped. Also, the "Storm surge" which typically does the most damage...remained long after the storm moved on. I read this morning that parts are still under 70 feet of water. Does gravity not work there?

This hurricane was both engineered and information/propaganda reported, IMO.

So NOAA, every media company, government agency etc..all covered up that it wasn't a Cat 5?

GOES East spotted lightning in the eye of Hurricane Dorian on the morning of Sept. 1, 2019. The catastrophic Category 5 storm brought life-threatening storm surge and very heavy rainfall to the Abaco and Grand Bahama islands.

That's from the NOAA website regarding satellite images of the storm. I mean anyone can say whatever they want about the rest of it, but every weather report had sustained winds around 150mph with gusts over 200mph, aka at or very near Category 5. Abaco Island in the Bahamas was virtually wiped off the map during that timeframe.

The archive for severe weather from the NOAA had it as a Cat 4 in their alert at 2am on Sept 1st. By 8am it was a Category 5. I think part of the mix up was that no one thought it was going to actually gain speed, and initial thoughts were that it would make landfall as a Cat 2, but did not. Anyway:

Sept 1 2am report

Sept 1 8am report

Sept 1 930am report/update

Notice on the 930am report it says;

...CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 5 DORIAN CONTINUING TO INTENSIFY AS IT
APPROACHES THE ABACO ISLANDS...

I just think that's something ridiculous to cover up, especially when there are so many amateur weather stations etc being ran and collecting their own data. But, who knows? 🤷‍♂️

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I feel like his rise to fame story is a complete, fabricated lie

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No problem. She certainly gave folks alot of topics to dig on. I hope she publishes more on some of these science project connections.

Also, Bronfman's (União do Vegetal) Ayahuasca cult "church"
Another MKULTRA type cult.
5 Brass Horse Rd Sante Fe, NM (GMap)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Director of MIT's Media Lab steps down in wake of Epstein revelations

- The director of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Media Lab stepped down on Saturday after a New Yorker magazine article revealed that the lab tried to conceal donations from disgraced late financier Jeffrey Epstein, the university said.

www.reuters.com...

MIT Tried to Cover Up Donations From Jeffrey Epstein

On the day of the visit, Swenson’s distress deepened at the sight of the young women. “They were models. Eastern European, definitely,” she told me. Among the lab’s staff, she said, “all of us women made it a point to be super nice to them. We literally had a conversation about how, on the off chance that they’re not there by choice, we could maybe help them.”

Swenson resigned in 2016 partly because of “her discomfort about the lab’s work with Epstein,” according to Farrow. Zuckerman resigned in August.

The New Yorker story also contends that MIT pursued Epstein not just for his own money, but for his help in wheedling money out of other wealthy individuals. Internal MIT documents allegedly credit Epstein with helping steer a $2 million donation from Bill Gates and a $5.5 million donation from investor Leon Black. A spokesperson for Gates told the New Yorker that “any claim that Epstein directed any programmatic or personal grantmaking for Bill Gates is completely false.” Black declined to comment to Farrow.

www.motherjones.com...
edit on 7-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
In NXIVM news...

Ran iere’s Attorney, Teny Geragos, Seeks to Replace Moira Penza at EDNY – Raniere Likely to Have Curcio Hearing

Some may be asking at this point: Geragos, isn't that the name of Mark???

Now, if that name is familiar to readers, it’s not only because she’s celebrity attorney Mark Geragos’ daughter – but also because she was one of Keith Alan Raniere’s attorneys in his recent trial.

She's being asked to "switch side" in the same case. Because there are simply not enough lawyers in the world -

Is the Dark to Light on the "justice system" itself a TRUTH folks are going to accept?
edit on 7-9-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
POTUS retweeted the same cnn/Alabama video.

twitter.com...

Something about Alabama nobody seems to have figured out yet.

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join