It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I often wondered what the connection if any there was to the rolling stone song

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Matthew 5:5

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Freaky DeepFake. Damn, I can't unsee that one but I'm sure [AS] is freaked out even more.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Looking at this pic makes me think the Chair is the lock and the Monarch is the Key. When she sits on the throne the jewel on top the crown becomes the eye in the triangle.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, freaky. I saw that one earlier
There was a good response to it here;

Soon you will see some videos of very well known people involved in sickening acts - say for example - Obama, Schiff etc They are going to claim they are fake - this is why you are starting to see more of these. Luckily technology can tell the difference between the two

How long before they're so good tech can't tell the difference though??

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Interesting idea re: state oversight of the federal government.

Cheers

That was the whole point of US Senators being appointed by the several states in the Original Constitution.

The House of Representatives is there to represent the people. That's why representative allocation is based on the number of, well, people.

But the Senate was supposed to represent the states' interests; that is, the political body of the "state" and not necessarily the people residing within the state.

Remember, the U.S. Constitution is an agreement *among the States* to allow a federal system. Now the States themselves have little influence beyond just the amendment process.

Having Senators popularly elected effectively took *any* state influence out of the Federal system.

Originally in Article 1, Section 3:

The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof,

As amended by the 17th Amendment, section 1:

The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof,

edit on 27-8-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Yea, that did cross my mind. They will have (or already have) the technology to ascertain but won't be available to the general public. IARPA has been working on such technology. Gov't will let us know what is real and keep us safe.

[TRUST GOV]

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

A former Uber and Google executive has been indicted on accusations of stealing self-driving-car tech

The former Google and Uber executive at the center of a massive self-driving-car controversy was indicted on charges of stealing trade secrets, US officials said Tuesday.

Anthony Levandowski is accused of stealing 14,000 confidential files when he left Waymo, Google's self-driving-car startup, in 2016, the US Department of Justice said.

If convicted, he could face decades in prison and hefty fines, prosecutors said.

We have been breaking down the connections and how many major companies have stolen/blackmail their way to the top. Who’s next? Why not start with Valerie Jarrett & LYFT?

In the not far future self driving cars will lock you in and drive you straight to jail. đź‘€

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just a note on Hurricane, since everything can have multiple messages .... Or so it has seemed/s.
Where does the word Hurricane come from ?

Hurricanes Are Named for the Mayan God "Huracan"

Our English word "hurricane" comes from the Taino (the indigenous people of the Caribbean and Florida) word "huricán", who was the Carib Indian god of evil. Their huricán was derived from the Mayan god of wind, storm, and fire, "huracán." When the Spanish explorers passed through the Caribbean, they picked it up and it turned into "huracán", which remains the Spanish word for hurricane still today. By the 16th century, the word was modified once again to our present-day "hurricane."

A force of nature .. where have I heard that before lol
Huracan

Huracan was one of the major gods in the Mayan pantheon. He was identified as the god who caused natural catastrophes by invoking natural elements such as the wind, fire and earth.

Huracan is considered one of the major gods who were involved in the creation of the world and mankind, according to the Mayan mythology.

Ok ready for a coincidence ?? lol
Does this look familiar ? LoL pic of Huracan representation JPEG Peace
edit on 8272019 by MetalThunder because: Clean up on isle. 777

Eta ... Who started this "Nuke a Hurricane" anyway ? Is this another "covfefe " moment for the Internet to hide ? bonus Gold err Au lol

edit on 8272019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Wanted to say thanks to Dashen and Rel for the great work. New to posting here. I have been following since almost the beginning.
Trying to figure this out as I go so please be patient.
Keep up the great work

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Another interesting death... Michelle Obama feeling the heat?

Isabel Toledo, who dressed Michelle Obama, dies aged 59

And 3 more...

Fam ous Brit composer, and BBC proms star wife killed in Swiss plane crash with baby :

London-based Jonathan and Hannah Goldstein were flying from Switzerland to Italy on Sunday morning when their aircraft crashed in Simplon Pass and burst into flames.

The couple had set off in their Piper PA-28 Arrow aircraft from London on Saturday morning and landed in Troyes, France before making a second stop in Lausanne, Switzerland where they are believed to have stayed over night, reports Le Matin .

Local police saidthe family then set off from the Vaudois airfield in western Switzerland to Perugia, Umbria, at around 9am the following day but tragically crashed just over an hour into the flight.

So... flying from the center of swiss secret banking to within 50 miles of Rome when their plane blows up? ...and with a baby on board? If this was deliberate then someone needs justice to make an example of them!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

Welcome into the light...[snipped]

edit on Tue Aug 27 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So, the Backpage scandal was just hype and bs? 🤔💣

Perkins Coie were involved in Backpage scandal.

Secret Memos Show the Government Has Been Lying About Backpage All Along

Sealed memos fought over in federal court last week show authorities have known for years that claims about Backpage were bogus.

Claims like these have always been bogus. Now, thanks to memos obtained by Reason, we have proof that prosecutors understood this all along.

The memo—subject: "Backpage.com Investigation"—reveals that six years before Backpage leaders were indicted on federal criminal charges, prosecutors had already begun building a "child sex trafficking" case against the company. But this case was hampered by the fact that Backpage kept trying to help stop sex trafficking.

This memo—subject: "Backpage.com Investigation Update"—and the earlier one from Crisham and Swaminathan would wind up being accidently sent by federal prosecutors to Backpage defense lawyers last year.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Mixed emotions... All I know is Eagles eat when their prey flees it's COVER... I am sure there was a lot of Judas goating going on in the least .... I believe we will learn the truth ... When is the question.... Nothing is what it seems..

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Soon you will see some videos of very well known people involved in sickening acts - say for example - Obama, Schiff etc They are going to claim they are fake - this is why you are starting to see more of these. Luckily technology can tell the difference between the two

Too long hopefully for these people. They shouldn't have been whining about fake videos for so long. It's obvious Schiff for example, knows there are videos out that will damage some allies or himself.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Diaspar

Too long hopefully for these people. They shouldn't have been whining about fake videos for so long. It's obvious Schiff for example, knows there are videos out that will damage some allies or himself.

After Jeffrey Epstein was arrested, Nancy Pelosi's daughter indicated that a lot of info will come out to seriously hurt prominent Democrats, and other VIPs of society.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-8-2019 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm watching the film Red 2 in the hope there may be some relevance to the phrase RED_RED in Q

1) Hit man Han lands at Teterboro, New Jersey,
2) Bruce Willis' girlfriend comes from Kansas,
3) An MI6 report uses the acronym I.C.E. as "Incarcerated, Cannot Execute",
4) In the mad scientist's cell amongst the mathematical equations is a Golden Ratio diagram in a horizontal rectangle, as shown in the memes about POTUS hair,
5) Everybody CROSSes everyone else,
6) They are searching for a deadly nuclear bomb hidden under the Kremlin.
7) The entrance to tunnels under the Kremlin is at a Papa Johns,
8) Emphasis on RED SQUARE on a surveillance photo,
9) The bomb is made of red mercury which is undetectable,
10) The Russian spy sniffs the RED SHOE of MI6 agent Victoria,
11) The mad scientist sells the bomb to Iran,

edit on 27-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Could these Japanese Keyhole tombs be related to the KEY STONE?

The ancient tombs kept under lock and key

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join