It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first lady has gotten to know Kim Jong Un''????

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If my wife was good friends with somebody, and she talks about that person (let's call them Sarah) alot ; And someone aske me if I know Sarah, is saying yes a lie?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

if if if.

Yes. You would not know Sarah, you would know of Sarah or about Sarah.

In the case of Trump, he has been bandying about his personal relationship with Kim. "i've gotten to know him extremely well.'' The First Lady has gotten to know Kim ''. There was no break in his speech, no pause, he slipped straight from touting his great relationship with kim to saying his wife knew him too.

You can stretch your ''ifs'' if you like but they do not cover his statement well enough to give it any credence.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
He's a businessman and now a politician.

Didn't your mother ever tell you about those people. Add a lawyer to that group and you'll never get a straight answer. I thought this was a given. Why is this such an issue now?

By the by, when was the last time you ever heard 100% honest, all the time truth from either of the above? ...Then why are you surprised?

Awe... and you thought presidents didn't lie. Bless your heart. Wasn't that Georgy Washy? We're lied to even in little people school when they tell us these stories.

btw, remember the honest truth ever, that only one president told us... You can keep your doctor too. I got to keep mine. Though, I can't afford to see him anymore but I can still see him.

lol
edit on 29-8-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It is probably that he holds nothing from his wife and tells her enough to know everything he does and the people he interacts with. It's called a marriage vow.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join