It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first lady has gotten to know Kim Jong Un''????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: xuenchen

But that's not the presidents quote. That quote is from one of the presidents handlers tasked with untwisting the presidents Alzheimeresque comments. When trump made the original statement a camera panned to Melania and she gave the president a baffled look. Once again Trump says one thing when he really means something completely different. I need to order one of them fancy Trump decoder rings so I can understand his riddles.

That's why i wrote:

""The "untwisted" quote from The WH...""

😃🍌

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

hmm?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Maybe Kim knew her from one of Epstein parties

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

OP here Mr. Guitar. I guess that you must have missed my reply to Burd earlier. Burd's reply was easily expected as it is a standard reply used by many here to de legitimize peoples ability to evaluate others. This is the 21st Century and this is not rocket science. Even a few courses in psychology and neuroscience can allow anyone to develop even simple skills in understanding human behavior.

And how about poker players. it's not all luck you know or just card skill. Any good poker player knows that people have what they call ''tells''. Tells are characteristics that can give away almost the exact type of hand is being held and once knowing this can manipulate that player to over play or fold their hand. Simple stuff.

Did you know that now it is studied that experts can tel what is going on in another persons mind by the simple twitch of an eye or the flick of a facial muscle, let alone the positioning of their arms or legs??

Of course if you did not know all of these things I suppose it would be simple to think that Trump was unknowable just by watching him on TV. But if you do know this already, then why do you believe that I do not have at least a rudimentary ability to evaluate the characteristics of an open book like Trump.

Because until you’ve met him for yourself, you only know what the media wants you to know.
I kept my answer simple for you, but there’s a lot of knowledge between the lines
PS. Everything you just mentioned about posture, poise, muscle twitches etc, is just pseudoscience only good for confirming your own bias. You will find what you are looking for

This blaming the media for everything is just to easy a cop out. It is being pushed by Trump to help secure his supporters listen on to him and his approved news outlets. Hopefully you can consider that. Check out my membership date here on ATS. I have been here for years so to blame the ''media'' for all that I know is ludicrous. Not only ludicrous but dangerous to any who believe it. How can you even suppose that all that I know is because of media.

How about books, do you suppose I never read a book or took a college course? Do you just assume my thoughts are products of media propaganda?????

Another trope that you seem to have fallen for is the notion that all these developing sciences are ''pseudosciences''. Man that's an old hack. That is what they called psychology a hundred and fifty years ago . Yet that ''science'' has allowed the mass manipulators of today to control people as they do. Have you ever looked at marketing, or sales or anything like that? It's all based on that old '' pseudoscience of long ago. People kept disbelieving in that while those who believed in it learned how to use it against them No, I'm not buying that pseudoscience stuff. This is the 21st century, not the 1890s

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby
a reply to: Wayfarer

You never seemed to care when Obama or every other politician lied, which president didn't lie? Please quote me "lionizing" lying as a quality.

Never seemed to care when Obama lied..how would you know?, you joined in 2019..who are you really? someone who got banned I figure.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The first lady has gotten to know Kim Jong Un''????

It also looks like the first lady wants to get to know Trudeau a bit better as well.

people.com...
edit on 27-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Why would the first lady want to be facebook buddies with a murderer?
I understand trump having to pretend to like the guy for diplomatic reasons but to be actual friends with a guy like that.

Do you know the horrible things kim has done? Do you know how his people suffer every day?

So close that they email each other.....

I don't believe for one minute that the trumps think of kim as a true friend.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I would say that is part of the job.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I don't think Trump cares what we think as much as what Kim thinks. If Trump can make Kim believe it, he is one move ahead in the chess match.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I would say that is part of the job.

Then she is at least attempting to do her job.
The horror.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Of course she is attempting to do her job. Cover his ass even if you have to lie to do it.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
But the problem does not stop with the President's pathology, it goes further than that. In order to ''cover'' for his pathology, others, in this case, Stephanie Grisham, White House spokeswoman are forced to make things up, to fabricate truth to fit his illness. 

Are we to think that Grisham consulted with Trump over that incongruity? Hah, I doubt it. Maybe she did but most likely she just made it up to cover his ass

You always crap on people doing their job?
Or just in the trump administration?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Don't underestimate the power of political wives.

Look up the role Lady Mountbatten played during the partition of India, particularly her very close work with Jawaharlal Nehru. Then imagine Melania doing something similar.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

The Trump's are not royalty.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Don't underestimate the power of political wives.

Look up the role Lady Mountbatten played during the partition of India, particularly her very close work with Jawaharlal Nehru. Then imagine Melania doing something similar.

I see no comparison between the two women and I am sure Lady Mountbatten (nicknamed "a man eater") never let her husband or anyone else speak for her.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

If psychologist Bandy Lee can diagnose Trump over TV, and assess
his supporters have potential mental issue without meeting any
....... Then ya I'd say FLOTUS can get to know Kim.

edit on 28-8-2019 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

By observation..perhaps. By 2nd hand anecdotes via Trump, I'm not convinced.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

If psychologist Bandy Lee can diagnose Trump over TV, and assess
his supporters have potential mental issue without meeting any
....... Then ya I'd say FLOTUS can get to know Kim.

I get it. She can get to know ''about'' Kim, just as whoever Bandy Lee is can diagnose Trump.

But here's the thing Chaos. Watch this video and listen.

Trump has often claimed to have built a very good personal relationship with Kim. Whether or not that is true it is not the point. If you watch him making his statement in this video you will hear him making that same boast, about how well he knows Kim. But here he reaches a bit farther and includes his wife in that same boast, that she has gotten to know him well as well.

There was no, she has talked with me about Kim, there was no she knows about him. What there was was saying in the very same sentence where he says that he knows Kim extremely well him saying that his wife does too.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I don't think Trump cares what we think as much as what Kim thinks. If Trump can make Kim believe it, he is one move ahead in the chess match.

Lil kim mocks trump. Setting off rockets laughing at trump agreements...and the strange part is...trump defends him.

WTF

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Let's face it... in 2020 a lot of Americans are going to vote with their wallets in mind.
a reply to: Lumenari

And a lot of us still have integrity and want to be proud of a US President.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join