It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ive done a search for topics on this here but since the search feature is the worst Ive ever seen on a message board it turned up no results probably because I didnt know how to use its confusing filters. Anyways, I just recently read about orgone on a couple of websites and I am wondering if this stuff actually works? How is it that someone stumbled across the idea of throwing a bunch of metal shavings and copper bb's into some resin and making it have good or bad energy? Im interested to see if it works so that I may try it out for myself. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
? Im interested to see if it works so that I may try it out for myself. Thanks!

I suspect that the 'does it work?'
is an individual thing, it could 'work' for one but not 'work' for two others'
-> does a placebo 'work'...all the time ? for all people?

all those herbal remedy or homepathic treatments or tinctures are meant as Adjuncts
and used together with a wide scope of medicines, treatments, exercises, diets, dream-times, ethical employments & attitudes, etc

be your own 'guinea pig', 'test subject'....i haven't run across any FDA
'red flags' or actions to Yank it off the market...like some pharmaceuticals recently!!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There is a limited amount of information on orgone energy on the net, and a lot of it isn't very accurate.

Your best bet is to read some books about the Orgone. The man behind a lot of it is Wilhelm Reich. I read a book a few years back that gave me a lot of knowledge about this stuff.

Mann, Edward: Orgone, Reich And Eros: Wilhelm Reich's Theory Of The Life Energy, Simon & Schuster, NY, 1973.

Just recently I'm getting into this subject again and am going to read some of Wilhelm Reich's books.

Basically Wilhelm Reich found the scientific basis for what is known as Chi. The FDA knew he would cause problems so they put him in jail. When you find out what they put him in jail for it gives some weight to the belief that the FDA knew he was right but didn't want his ideas to be out in the open.

He was put in federal prison for breaking a court injuction barring him from "transporting an orgone accumulator across state lines".

Makes you think.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
CmptrN3rd5, if you find the boolean search too difficult, use the integrated Google search that is also on the ATS search page. Here are the results of an ATS search on Orgone

Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here is a link to some stuff on Orgone Generators.

I'm not sure if you've seen this or not, if not it may help out a bit.

dh

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Orgone energy is accumulated at the interface of organic and non-organic substances
Reich used slag wool and wire wool layers in his interfaces
Don Croft followed the idea of interfacing the two types through use of resin and metal shavings, producing a wide area of interface in a small object
Orgone energy is the universal life energy
From his Oranur experiments Reich discovered the negative form DOR - Deadly Orgone Radiation
This DOR is very prevalent in the modern world via its transmission through electromagnetic formats, nuclear radiation, HAARP waves, cell phone networks, chemtrail formulations, ELF transmissions and many other forms of pollution
The inclusion of a terminated crystal in the resin metal shavings matrix converts DOR to OR ('good' Orgone Radiation)
You put these orgone generators/DOR converters in your own home, neighbourhood, you put small versions around the cellphone and em networks
You 'draw off' the DOR emulsions being created in the sky and vibed by HAARP with Cloud/chembusters
These are the basic techniques
Others have gone much further

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

He was put in federal prison for breaking a court injuction barring him from "transporting an orgone accumulator across state lines".

Yes it does make you think.

I have been researching orgone recently. Here's some sites with more information on them.

www.orgonomicscience.org...
-Orgone energy is the primordial life energy: the fundamental creative life force long known to people in touch with nature, speculated about by natural scientists as the universal ether, employed by acupuncturists, and finally objectified and scientifically demonstrated by the work of the late Wilhelm Reich, M.D.

-Through years of experimentation and observation, Reich identified many of the basic properties of the orgone energy: it fills all space and is everywhere; it is mass free and is the primordial, cosmic energy; it penetrates matter, it pulsates and is observable and measurable; it has a strong affinity and attraction to/by water; it is accumulated naturally in the organism by foods, water, breathing, and through the skin. Orgone energy is negatively entropic - highly charged orgone systems attract lesser-charged energy systems.
--------------------------------

This following page is on how to make your own or order his.

educate-yourself.org...
-The combination of organic material (cured fiberglass resin, or soil, or wood, or cotton, etc.) and metal chips provides a matrix which has the capacity to attract and capture orgone energy as Wilhelm Reich's research demonstrated in the 1930's/40's and discussed in Reich's book, The Cancer Biopathy. Adding a crystal intensifies that process and allows you the opportunity to 'program' the crystal with your mind (and intentions) to direct that energy towards a specific task or goal.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Another informative site.

www.orgone.net...
-Wilhelm Reich showed that Orgone energy is a primordial cosmic energy. It is universally present and it can be demonstrated visually, thermically, electroscopically and by means of Geiger-Mueller counters. Other words for orgone energy:Chi-Energy, Bio-Energy, Life Energy, animal magnetism, Od.
Throughout history, humans have used life force for many purposes. This use of life force, or orgone, was always the result of practical experience. Being one of the first technologies of humankind, it naturally became part of humans’ religious belief systems, very similar to the use of fire, the making of metals, and natural phenomena. Therefore, most of the time the practical application of orgone energy was linked closely to the religious creed of the culture where it was used. Moreover, whenever an application of orgone energy, or life force, was successful, the success was considered to be proof of the religious belief system of the practitioner.

-In fact, you may also safely call this new orgone technology the ultimate unfair advantage! Unfair, because time consuming practices, grueling exercises, even spiritual training, become secondary as compared to the ease with which you can set up this extra powerful orgone energy equipment to help you succeed in every respect!

www.orgone.net...
How it works
---------------------------------------------

pw1.netcom.com...
-A Skeptical Scrutiny of the Works and Theories of WILHELM REICH
-As related to
-The Orgone Energy Hypotheses
-----------------------------------------

www.orgonomy.org...
-The American College of Orgonomy
-------------------------------------------------------

www.orgonomy.org...
-I have been investigating orgone for many years. Orgonic energy is involved with a form of energy referred to as "bions", which are related to the Life force. Oddly enough, these "bions" can be exuded even from materials such as sand. Any interface between a metal, particularly iron, and an organic material, such as cotton or wood, causes these bions to become trapped, or at least slowed down. If these are made in multiple alternating layers, as in the construction of a capacitor, there is a function of surface area relative to the orgonic conductance which can be used to optimize the designs. I have created orgonic equivalents for all of the standard electronic components, such as an orgonic resistor, a variable orgonic resistor, and orgonic variable capacitor, an orgonic diode, an orgonic transistor, and so on. I can thus make orgonic circuits.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
Adding a crystal intensifies that process and allows you the opportunity to 'program' the crystal with your mind (and intentions) to direct that energy towards a specific task or goal.

I have an affinity for crystals (one of nature's great wonders).

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I really do feel sorry for Mr. Reich and his legal troubles.

But I can not believe ATS'ers are not debunking this pseudoscientific rot.

If you want to spend a lot of money on not going to the Moon or Mars or curing Cancer in our lifetime, this is the place to go

'Life Energy' is simply energy- the common, ordinary energy of chemistry and physics- controlled on a molecular nano-scale by genetic structures and intracellular automata. Of course life responds to energy flows. But there is nothing 'mysterious' about it. And James, take your telescope off your roof. It is scientifically incorrect to put it there (makes for bad seeing).

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have some orgone generators. They do work. I'll explain further later.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ok,.

Orgone generators work. I have two of them. An active one and a passive one.

A passive one is not powered by electronics or sound. Electronics and/or sound excite the orgonite, so that it can generate more orgone. I notice the difference, because my active orgone generator generates more orgone while it's in active mode (which means I have it plugged into a sound source, and I have the source turned on). The source is usually my pc running a tone generator software.

When I first got my active orgone generator it made me sick. Something that I would never expect to happen. I thought that I would only feel very energized. But I started to feel like I had a lump in my throat (the feeling you get after being very angry or sad). I also felt dizzy and my body was shaking lightly. ABut that was only for one day though. I seel feel the "lump in my throat" at times, but not the other bad side effects. And also if I hold my hand in front of the orgone generator, I can feel a light sensation as if someone was tickling my finger with a feather.

The best orgone generators IMO are made by Karl Welz (NY?), Ernie Vega(NY/NJ), Jon Goldman (FLA) and Jon Logan(?). There's a new vendor up an coming, his name is Jobet Claudio(Philipines). I'm not so sure about Don Crofts products, because of what I'm going to explain below.

I don't know how they've done it. But apparently they have discovered that metals attract orgone energy, and then immediatly repulses it. And organic material also attracts energy, but doesn't push it away. Join the two together and you have an orgone accumulator.

And apparently the best (passive) orgone generators is one that uses resin with mixed powdered metal and powdered crystals instead of metal shavings. Throw electronics and/or a speaker in the mix, and you have a much stronger generator. Don Croft still uses metal shavings I've heard, the other ones I've mentioned use powdered metal.

That's how it works in a nutshell.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Very nice summary TheBandit795.

I am curious about something. Why are you willing to discuss orgone generators & not radionics?

It appears they are of equal value in terms of pseudoscience if you will.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I took an expection here because someone asked about it. It depends on my mood really, and on whether I think people are open to it at the time.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
in the past i discovered this subject and found a little info online (few years ago), i'll hafta go check out those links sometime now, thanks for posting them!

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Orgone, orgone, recently threw in this strange mix to my brew. Whoa! What was that? Blast of cooooool eneeeeeergy.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Are you making one sen5e??

I'm thinking about making a mobius coil to wrap around the one I've ordered. (It didn't reach in yet though...
)

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I've been dabbling in it here & there. I am surprisingly impressed by the results so far.

I'm thinking of getting an SP or PW. I'm interested in seeing what would happen if I directed one at an enemy of mine (should teach them a *serious* karmic lesson for all their bad deeds). Hehehe.

I am very interested in doing much experimentation with this intriguing form.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
[edit on 22-4-2005 by sen5e]

new topics

top topics

join