It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you vote for Trump we can't be friends

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Once again the party of tolerance and acceptance proves they are anything but tolerant or accepting.

Seriously, why does anyone even listen to them any more? I don't - unless I need something to make fun of. They are so very accommodating in that respect...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Duderino

You guys didny seem to mind internment camps when Obama was in office

So forgive us for not falling for the hypocrisy

And that sort of hypocrisy is one of the biggest problems......

You don't phase me. Because of what I just wrote above. None of you do here.

You have been told some 14,000 lies and you're patiently waiting for the next one, on your knees with mouth open.

Can you understand that some people may not think you very wise after that? May not want to continue being friends?

I have not done what JAG's friend did, but I do understand. It makes sense.

That's a good boy. Always ignore the facts.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

And this is why there very well could be a Civil War again in this country.

People don't want to accept that others are different, think different, believe different ... that there may be other ways to live even. So they shut people who don't fit their paradigm out entirely rather than face that. They label them evil, white supremacist, Nazi, whatever they have to make them feel better about that difference existing.

It's not about disagreement anymore at that point. It's become about morality and morals.

At that point, the differences become untenable. How do you tolerate evil? And that's what the most zealous on the left openly say about those who simply disagree.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's evident also in their calls for disbanding the Electoral College. After all, those "people" that live in the middle of the country and are not in a big city should not have a say since they are all racist, etc...

It's truly a cultist mentality IMO.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Does anyone REALLY want a "friend" whom will only like you if you only agree with them 100%?

Leftists...watch your back...your "friends", today, are pretty damn shallow...and will call you a Nazi the minute you disagree with them.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I remember when Trump was elected in 2016 my oldest daughter cut off everyone in the family. She labeled us all as Racist, Misogynist, Xenophobic, Nazi, etc. and when she went to see her father and grandparents that Christmas (to get gifts only) she was a screaming banshee and hateful to all of them. Never mind that nobody in the family is any of those things and half of the family voted Libertarian- because we didn't vote for Hillary she didn't want any of us in her life... except when she wanted money, of course. Maybe I should mention that she "came out" at 13 and was embraced, that our home was frequented by people of all races and religions and that she was raised to know that there was absolutely nothing that she couldn't do with tenacity and hard work.

It was over a year before she would speak to any of us and I'm wondering how long she will cut off the family after the 2020 election when basically the entire family will most likely vote for Trump. It will probably be pretty ugly. I raised my kids with the belief that family ALWAYS comes first and that people can agree to disagree and still love each other, but apparently between social media and the MSM she has been programmed to believe the opposite.

Sheesh... I don't know what I would do in a situation like that... My 4 boys (11 years to 17 years) will almost get in a fist fight to avoid getting a blue bowl at dinner time, they race to get the red ones.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My best friend is a Trump supporter. I love him dearly. Doesn't mean I think he's right about everything, and it also doesn't mean that my friendship with him is based on a single issue either.

I suspect that although this forum is populated with the extreme's of the political spectrum, the average voter is probably about as non-committal regarding their friends voting habits as I am.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I know, right? I mean those animals should only be let out of their cages long enough to tend the free range tofu.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

These same snowflakes all said they were moving to Canada if Trump won and none of them did.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That's not a friend.
Tell them to take a hike and then get yourself some real friends.
edit on 26/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I remember when Trump was elected in 2016 my oldest daughter cut off everyone in the family. She labeled us all as Racist, Misogynist, Xenophobic, Nazi, etc. and when she went to see her father and grandparents that Christmas (to get gifts only) she was a screaming banshee and hateful to all of them. Never mind that nobody in the family is any of those things and half of the family voted Libertarian- because we didn't vote for Hillary she didn't want any of us in her life... except when she wanted money, of course. Maybe I should mention that she "came out" at 13 and was embraced, that our home was frequented by people of all races and religions and that she was raised to know that there was absolutely nothing that she couldn't do with tenacity and hard work.

It was over a year before she would speak to any of us and I'm wondering how long she will cut off the family after the 2020 election when basically the entire family will most likely vote for Trump. It will probably be pretty ugly. I raised my kids with the belief that family ALWAYS comes first and that people can agree to disagree and still love each other, but apparently between social media and the MSM she has been programmed to believe the opposite.

Sheesh... I don't know what I would do in a situation like that... My 4 boys (11 years to 17 years) will almost get in a fist fight to avoid getting a blue bowl at dinner time, they race to get the red ones.

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. Your 17 year old is still fighting over what color his dishware is?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

These same snowflakes all said they were moving to Canada if Trump won and none of them did.

Repayment in kind for all the Nazi's and White Nationalists not leaving when Obama was elected like they said they would.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yankees suck! Yankees suck! Yankees Suck!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

What? All maybe a couple hundred thousand of them? None of them actually famous, prominent people like the many, many A-list and other celebs with blue checkmark status on Twitter?

Totally see a direct comparison there ...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
This particular woman, in her 50s apparently believes there are over 60 million white supremacists in America. Even black, Mexican, Asian and native American ones.

She sounds silly - you did the right thing kicking that racist intolerant freak to the kerb.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

My oldest has had too much of the Progressive Koolaid, an extremely leftist bi-sexual atheist who thinks the world owes her a living while my youngest is an ultra conservative, Pentacostal anti-vaxer conspiracy theorist. They are both near 30 (31 and 29). They were both very much like me (an open-minded centrist Libertarian) right up until just before the 2016 election.

Tells a tale, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Part of being in a cult is you are not supposed to be friends with people outside of the cult

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Any candidate that encourages dissent between Americans is not your friend!

Trump is not your friend, then.

He wants a united front, it's YOU lot that are drawing lines.

jesus #ing christ, you're an idiot most of the time, but this time.. all of it.

Idiot.
Trump calls the media, the Fed and Democrats "enemies of the people", but I'm the one drawing lines.

Yeah right.
Idiot

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby
a reply to: IAMTAT

Part of being in a cult is you are not supposed to be friends with people outside of the cult

And when in a cult, you don't talk about the cult. Everyone that does not agree witht he group collective is to be shunned and seen as evil by all those in the cult.

Interesting similarities, aren't they?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Any candidate that encourages dissent between Americans is not your friend!

Trump is not your friend, then.

He wants a united front, it's YOU lot that are drawing lines.

jesus #ing christ, you're an idiot most of the time, but this time.. all of it.

Idiot.
Trump calls the FAKE media, the lying and lawbreaking leaders of the Fed and radical Democrats "enemies of the people", but I'm the one drawing lines.

Yeah right.
Idiot

There I've made it accurate for you. That is a fact, not your brand of "truth".

edit on 8/26/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join