It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you vote for Trump we can't be friends

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Duderino

You guys didny seem to mind internment camps when Obama was in office

So forgive us for not falling for the hypocrisy

And that sort of hypocrisy is one of the biggest problems......

You don't phase me. Because of what I just wrote above. None of you do here.

You have been told some 14,000 lies and you're patiently waiting for the next one, on your knees with mouth open.

Can you understand that some people may not think you very wise after that? May not want to continue being friends?

I have not done what JAG's friend did, but I do understand. It makes sense.

LOL I don't care about phasing you, you don't mean that much to me trust me....

I was only stating facts

And facts don't give two sh1ts about your feelings

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: JAGStorm

Tell her to vote for policies and not candidates.

I'm not a fan of Trump, but I voted for him and am glad because he did the one thing I cared about : fix our VA system. No more mysteriously absent funding money.

This country needs to put a stop to fanatic politics ; clearly there are no winners.

It's impossible for conservatives to be right 100% of the time, same with democrats ; so if you always vote one way, you basically say I'm voting left or right no matter what the issue or if my side is wrong ... That's mental.

A good economy (we think.. Maybe) vs a collapsing society... Tough choices

You do realize that Trump has simply extended programs that were put in place by Liberals? Don't you?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You sir,are a paragon of virtue

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well, it's not like trump doesn't bring this upon himself with his hatred of almost everyone except his base.

He's making a concerted effort to drive the nation apart with his hate.

Unlike Bozo they bring a knife you bring a gun.

+7 more 
link   
The irrationality is growing.

There's currently a growing movement to get rid of Mt. Rushmore.

They want to eliminate the Electoral College.

They want to add Supreme Court Justices until they have control.

They want to eliminate the 2nd Amendment and ignore the 1st, or hide behind it.

They treat the Constitution like it's a "suggestion" from someone they don't particularly like.

I don't see them welcoming rational thought or sanity anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

All the sour, sore losers on my friends list deleted me when I posted a Trump 2016 picture on my profile. Not once have I missed any of them. These were all people who voted for obama in 2008 and 2012. Maybe it's just me, I wasn't sore enough or a loser so I hadn't deleted them. My buddy up in Jersey (who isn't even political) lost a lot of friends because he would talk about how ridiculous people are getting with their negativity towards Trump.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You have been told some 14,000 lies and you're patiently waiting for the next one, on your knees with mouth open.

Can you understand that some people may not think you very wise after that? May not want to continue being friends?

And yet you failed to answer the question posited in that ATS member's post. Instead you chose to deflect and monologue on an unrelated topic.

Typical.

ETA: After re-reading the original member's post, I realized it was not so much a question as a point. So, I am correcting myself here to clarify that you avoided discussing the point that was positied in that post. THe remainder of my response still holds however. You did avoid and monologue about unrelated crap.

edit on 8/26/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Heh... I don't have a single family member that isn't a Trump supporter. My wife wasn't political at all when we met 7 years ago but she was smart enough to know the economy was in shambles because of obama.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

And yet you failed to answer the question posited in that ATS member's post. Instead you chose to deflect and monologue on an unrelated topic.

Typical.

And made himself a shining example of exactly what the op was talking about....

Beautiful really

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well, it's not like trump doesn't bring this upon himself with his hatred of almost everyone except his base.

He's making a concerted effort to drive the nation apart with his hate.

Thanks for proving Jag's point.

So Trump doesn't care about the people who hate him? Gosh, what a monster!

Besides driving a race wedge between us, tell me what obama did for those who weren't a part of his base. K? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Id say later then ..unless she is really hot. Then you can lie cuz those peeps are dumb. Now if you were a m#ch#gan fan...youd have to go.

You like Ohio State or Mich State?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That's right!

Here is his statement

"Does this person who keeps supporting child imprisonment share my moral values? This person who wants to take away choice from women think like I do? This person who wants to step over the Constitution and invalidate portions of it share my ethics? "

See anything strange about that?

He says he cares about children, then in the next sentence, says he supports the slaughter of millions of the most defenseless of American children in the womb. Does that make sense to anybody who is not suffering from Trump Derangement syndrome?

Here let me pull this lever and push this button

Judge Bader in on her last leg, and will be soon replaced by another far wiser, less selfish judge, paving the path to overturn slaughter on demand of millions of American children. Many who would be cut up painful moments before dilation.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
And yet, the MAJORITY of Americans support the President and he’s more-than-guaranteed a second term.

The ‘friend’ will be sobbing in a safe space

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrandSchemeOfThings
Trump is an all out idiot. Have you ever heard him speak at length and in detail about anything ever?

Show me the tape.

And now his excuse for missing the climate change meeting at the G7. All done to keep his base of ignorant followers happy. Ugh climate change fake. Ugh not going.

Anybody supporting this clown at this point is anti-American. I understand why you voted for him. I really do.

Do you know the difference between climate change and AGW? AGW is very fake, which is what Trump says. I hope you realize that before you go off calling people "all out idiots."

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

When the msm hype have got you in their trance there is no way back...
I have some of those people at my work, there are no hope in making them even listen.
They only see "Trump is bad" because..just because

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Or you can do like some and lure the leftist to vote for a doomed canidate.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why not, I lost friends over the last Presidential election. At a nice dinner party, one of my friends declared, “ All Republicans are evil”. I was a little shocked. I said, “surly you don’t think my elderly parents are evil?” It went down hill from there.
After the election she didn’t leave her house for months. I hate to lose friends, but wow.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Or mass shooting republicans.....

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Not a true friend so weep not.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I remember when Trump was elected in 2016 my oldest daughter cut off everyone in the family. She labeled us all as Racist, Misogynist, Xenophobic, Nazi, etc. and when she went to see her father and grandparents that Christmas (to get gifts only) she was a screaming banshee and hateful to all of them. Never mind that nobody in the family is any of those things and half of the family voted Libertarian- because we didn't vote for Hillary she didn't want any of us in her life... except when she wanted money, of course. Maybe I should mention that she "came out" at 13 and was embraced, that our home was frequented by people of all races and religions and that she was raised to know that there was absolutely nothing that she couldn't do with tenacity and hard work.

It was over a year before she would speak to any of us and I'm wondering how long she will cut off the family after the 2020 election when basically the entire family will most likely vote for Trump. It will probably be pretty ugly. I raised my kids with the belief that family ALWAYS comes first and that people can agree to disagree and still love each other, but apparently between social media and the MSM she has been programmed to believe the opposite.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join