It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Ready to Stop the Anchor Baby Loophole

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Your source is biased and your hate for your ELECTED president by the people is strong.

If you say so. But, my source is Donald Trump.

You are now stating that you have never mentioned “Brown people” in your posts

No I didn't. I didn't "bring up" brown people. I entered a conversation about "brown people". Pay attention!

Look over your posts here on this thread and count how many times you repeated “Brown people”.

Brown people! Brown people! Brown people! Brown people!

Yes, this is about brown people "walking across the border" and having babies. Who else, beside brown people are waking across the border and dropping babies?

That's how Trump throws red meat at this base, while you all play "I know you are, but what am I" and think your plausible deniability is so clever!

8 times in the same post... well done👍

I asked for UNBIASED evidence about your claims... meaning not from the horses mouth and not from the opposite horses mouth.

I hope that is clear enough for you?

Thank you.

Lags

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: funbobby

There are plenty of light skinned blue eyed Mexicans, and Central Americans and Latin Americans.

No, there really aren't.

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

An alien who breaks the law can be deported as well.

Only after they've been charged, tried and served time, if sentenced to time, before they are deported. Sometimes, we extradite aliens to be tried for breaking their own country' laws.

When someone travels to another country, they typically need a passport or VISA. Those documents are proof that they accept temporary subjection to the jurisdictions they are visiting for the purpose of travel.

So, you're saying that you believe that, as written, the 14th Amendment grants birth right citizenship to people who have overstayed their VISA?

A naturalized citizen takes an oath affirming acceptance of their subjugation to the jurisdiction of the US. A natural born citizen has accepted subjugation to the jurisdiction of the US by virtue of their parents' acceptance of the same (whether through naturalization or being here when the country was founded).

That's besides the point, because the 14th Amendment already covers naturalized citizens in the phrase "All person born or naturalized. The word that is operative in this argument is "born", not the phrase "or naturalized".

Oh! I just noticed who I was replying to. Yep, you're right, believe it all you want. No one but you has any idea what they are talking about.

It means one has declared their intent to be subject to that jurisdiction according to the laws of that jurisdiction.

It is nonsense, and I think you just pulled that out of arse! Where does the 14th Amendment require any such overt oath, in order for it to apply to birth right citizenship of anyone?

edit on 26-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You made the assertion. You prove it. Show me the lines of blue eyed, fair skinned Central Americans lined up at the southern border, or sitting in detention.

Show me! Otherwise, you're all hat!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I asked for UNBIASED evidence about your claims...

"My claim" is that when Donald Trump refers to people "walking across the border and having babies", which I sourced, he's talking about brown people. Because, only brown people are, in fact, walking across the border, and having babies.

You think I'm wrong. So show me the lines of pregnant white women walking across the border.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You made the assertion. You prove it. Show me the lines of blue eyed, fair skinned Central Americans lined up at the southern border, or sitting in detention.

Show me! Otherwise, you're all hat!

As you so like to say Sookie : “Nonsense”

I called you out... now give us concrete proof and evidence about your claims please?

You are intelligent enough to do so instead of turning the situation around...

Come on Sookie... you know you can do it 👍👍😉

Lags

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I've given you all you're going to get. It's your turn.

Prove to me that there are lots of fair skinned, blue eyed women walking across the border and dropping babies. Show me!
Prove to me, as you claim, that the 14th Amendment has been "misinterpreted", with a non-biased source! Show me!

If you don't, you're All Hat and No Cattle!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I've given you all you're going to get. It's your turn.

Prove to me that there are lots of fair skinned, blue eyed women walking across the border and dropping babies. Show me!
Prove to me, as you claim, that the 14th Amendment has been "misinterpreted", with a non-biased source! Show me!

If you don't, you're All Hat and No Cattle!

I didn’t claim anything so nothing to prove Sookie.

I think you may have mixed me up with someone else on this thread concerning the 14th amendment!

I see that you are still blabbing on about peoples skin colour though...!

Have a nice day.

Lags

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I think you may have mixed me up with someone else on this thread concerning the 14th amendment!

Yes indeed. You stepped into the argument between me and funbobby, you continually asked me to "prove" that Trump was talking about brown people, when he talked about people walking across the border and having babies.

now give us concrete proof and evidence about your claims please?

I've given you all the proof you need.

/End discussion

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: DBCowboy

it's not separate, it is inclusive, hence the "and" within the sentence.

The conjunction "and" is a summation of two separate requirements, not an indication that both requirements are the same.

"I need to mow the yard and I am hungry." Is being hungry a direct requirement of mowing the yard?

TheRedneck

If they weren’t the same, don’t you think that it would have expressed differently?

The Founding Fathers weren’t known for their ambiguity.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yes indeed. You stepped into the argument between me and funbobby, you continually asked me to "prove" that Trump was talking about brown people, when he talked about people walking across the border and having babies.

now give us concrete proof and evidence about your claims please?

I've given you all the proof you need.

/End discussion

It is a free board with free speech and I contribute to this thread by asking valid questions that you apparently are incapable of answering.

Never mind... Have a nice day.

Lags

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You interjected yourself into the conversation, appearing to contest my assertion that brown people are walking across the border, not fair skinned, blue eyed people.

I've answered your demand, that I provide proof. You have failed to acknowledge or rebut my proof.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You interjected yourself into the conversation, appearing to contest my assertion that brown people are walking across the border, not fair skinned, blue eyed people.

I've answered your demand, that I provide proof. You have failed to acknowledge or rebut my proof.

Skin colour again...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Skin color still.

You betcha, this whole futile argument is simpl fodder, red meat to throw at Trump's rabidly racist and bigoted base. This is exemplified when he says stuff like..."They're walking across the border and having babies". We all know who he's talking about. He's talking about undesirable brown people.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He's talking about undesirable brown people.

No in fact you are doing that all the time. I think everyone, even foreigners, get that this is about your southern border.

But you go to the extra mile here, trying to establish what you think, Mr. Trump thinks.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

He's talking about undesirable brown people.

No in fact you are doing that all the time. I think everyone, even foreigners, get that this is about your southern border.

But you go to the extra mile here, trying to establish what you think, Mr. Trump thinks.

You are the hammer that hit the nail on the head👍

@Sookie : I’m foreign... guess what colour I am?

Lags

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sometimes, we extradite aliens to be tried for breaking their own country' laws.

Link please? Someone who has been extradited and charged with breaking the laws of another country?

So, you're saying that you believe that, as written, the 14th Amendment grants birth right citizenship to people who have overstayed their VISA?

This is why I don't debate you.

T-E-M-P-O-R-A-R-I-L-Y

Look it up.

Then don't get back to me.

It is nonsense, and I think you just pulled that out of arse!

Keep believing donkeys fly. It's no skin off my back.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If they weren’t the same, don’t you think that it would have expressed differently?

If they were the same don''t you think they would only have needed one? "And" means both must be true. "Which are" would mean one is dependent on the other.

The Founding Fathers weren't known for stuttering either.

If one enters a military installation AND one does not have proper authorization to enter a military installation, then one is guilty of a crime. It is not illegal to enter a military installation, or they would all be deserted. It is not illegal to not have clearance to enter a military installation. It requires both conditions for the result to be true.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Link please? Someone who has been extradited and charged with breaking the laws of another country?

Do you believe that the USA doesn't have extradition treaties with other countries?

Extradition law in the United States is the formal process by which a fugitive found in the United States is surrendered to another country or state for trial, punishment, or rehabilitation. For foreign countries, the process is regulated by treaty and conducted between the federal government of the United States and the government of a foreign country.

This is why I don't debate you.

T-E-M-P-O-R-A-R-I-L-Y

Oh, okay. So, a VISA holder has given a tacit oath to submit oneself to the jurisdiction of the United States, but that oath expires once the VISA expires? That's covered in the 14th Amendment?

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!

Keep believing donkeys fly. It's no skin off my back.

There's nothing in the 14th Amendment that suggests that any kind of loyalty oath is required for birth right citizenship.
There's nothing to debate.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I heard Canada had to change their anchor baby law because of asians clearly taking advantage.

Sad it has to get to this point

Some people just dont respect other countries, very pushy.

Soon we will need laws for every little thing. zero common courtesy

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join