It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon landing proven real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.space.com...

id post something from myself but im in a hurry...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i thaught more people would be interested in this... Oh well...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
beat ya...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this thread is now "dead"

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
yeah, i saw that, but did yu even read the story i posted? mines different but i like you link better. lol

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ahh, yes, but there is no Smart-1 probe. The mission is faked, and so will the photos be.

Now there's just another debunking job to be done. And on and on and on...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
prove that its faked.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No, no , the big
means I'm kidding about the die-hard unbelievers. You could fly them to the moon, let them touch the flag, and they would still post that it was some kind of fake. Much less believe in another mission.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
oooohhhh ok, yeah some ppl are retarded and try to disprove anything they can.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Schmidt, you will not get many responses when you post somethig that makes sense and is the truth.

There are people out there who really want to believe that we never went to the moon, or that there are Spaceship Guys in underground tunnels, or that there was an nuclear--powered civilization in India a couple thousand years back, or that aircraft contrails are a Secret Spray Plot, or that the Queen of England is a lizard or a frog or something.

Common sense, logic, etc., simply don't work for these people; what they want and need to believe trumps everything else.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
nice response, Off...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think off left out Bush being a satanist, the NWO comming to power and throwing the whole world populaiton back into fuedal days, anything about our government hating us and wanting us all dead, anything about an AID's vaccine being with held from the public... ya The ignore button will become a powerfull ally of yours in the quest of non stupid posts.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Great response Off_the_Street

You have voted Off_The_Street for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

It's sad how true your statement is.

[edit on 3/5/2005 by djohnsto77]

new topics

top topics

join