It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC1 South Side leaking fluid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Facts don't care about feelings.

Facts?! Who wants facts?

My take; that's holographic water coming out of a holographic building. Hell, Lower Manhattan is mostly holographic, which is why we got it for only $24.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The thing about the asbestos is that half way through construction the law changed.
Some of the floors had it and some did not.
That was something I learned when this tragedy first occurred.

In 1971, New York City banned the use of asbestos in spray fireproofing. At that time, asbestos insulating material had only been sprayed up to the 64th floor of the World Trade Center towers.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 8262019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Sixty four

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wouldn't each floor have a little glass door cabinet with the fire hose wrapped up inside? Ready for use and so water is pumped continuously to each of these points so once severed and water at quite the pressure would shoot out like the picture s show?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That's weird alright.. If only there was some sort of loada folks lookin into what happened that day, the physics defying collapse of the 2 towers, or building 6 and 7, the unavailability of the Air Force, the corkscrew precision attack on the reinforced specific area of the pentagon, or the lets roll heroics ?
But a loada water or whatever running down the building? Where's mueller when u need him? #newAngle #gimmeLikesToo

a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Thanks for the input.

loada folks

Not sure what your are saying here.

I had never seen this video and just wanted to get it out there. Chances are it is just random water, a lot of good suggestions have been posted. You never know what facts will add up to reveal a truth though.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's an Irish phrase , "a lot of people..." πŸ˜‚
Fair play, ur right tho to highlight anything, I personally don't see any significance here as it's akin to pointing out the bruised toe on a decapitated body, but the Devils in the detail and if a minor point ever pointed to the guilty I'll gladly raise a glass! πŸ‘πŸ»
a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: KKLOCO

Water mains are located in the street. Not 60+ floors up of a building.

It’s a generic term. City water mains are usually underground. You can have a main for the whole building. Then you can have coming off the main for the building a main for a floor.

If you just call it what it is. It's a damn pipe. That's all the information anyone needs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join