It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is scarier to you? Demons or Carnivore aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm talking about demons in myths or video games like doom/war40k possibly(definitely not the inaccurate movies/TV shows because we all know the media rewrite them to make them look overpowered & historically inaccurate)

What do you think about meat eating aliens coming to serve humans or with big teeth like tigers/bears?
edit on 24-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

The one that doesn't kill me immediately. Sounds like the demons...the aliens will be quick...not so sure about the Demons.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

I'm talking about demons in myths or video games like doom/war40k possibly(definitely not the inaccurate movies/TV shows because we all know the media rewrite them to make them look overpowered & historically inaccurate)

What do you think about meat eating aliens coming to serve humans or with big teeth like tigers/bears?

Do you mean we have a choice?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

They are the same, don't be deceived.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Which one seems scarier to you is the question, I'm not asking about choosing sides.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Don't demons go after your soul though. Aliens just eat you straight up?
edit on 24-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Demons. I'm assuming by definition they can't really die.

Carnivore aliens likely bleed like the rest of us. A little salt, pepper, butter and garlic, and I'm sure they sauté up just nicely.

edit on 24-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Obviously demons.

Something that wants to eat me I can deal with, hopefully.

Something with supernatural powers that could take over my mind and body?

Not so much.

Nope... give me flesh-eating aliens every time....

A fun cult-classic movie made by the guy who would later direct Lord of The Rings....

Bad Taste Movie Trailer

edit on 24-8-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have dealt with demons 10 years ago, over a 3 month period, when the next door neighbor lady somehow opened a portal. I was really scared every day, and especially at night. The neighbors had them too, and moved across town. They actually were able to appear as human one night in my home when I had company over, and one walked through the neighbors back yard and into their home. My pittbull was even scared. I was able to get it sealed shut, with help, and they are gone.

Im more scared of the Aliens. Never dealt with them!

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
That's what my handle is about. Visited by them

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well when you say Carnivore do you mean eating human's - we after all are a carnivore ourselves so should be wary of our judgement here as it could be used to judge us.

If they are not carnivorous toward other sentient life then the fact they are alien does not make them equate to demon.

BUT.

If they like nothing better than a human for there meal or even kill human's to harvest some part of us for there own needs then what is really the difference between them and a demon, none as far as I can see except that demon's prey on the soul or try too therefore it would merely be a matter of hierarchy and a physical alien being of that type that preyed upon human's would indeed be demon itself by default were we can argue that a demon in the traditional sense is an other dimensional alien to our world - they even got kicked out of heaven - of course that could argue that they perhaps began on earth as another race (pre adamic period) and were exiled back here after using there ascended state for evil.

My bigger concern would be given our own nature of exploiting lesser being's how WE may mature and act as we explore the cosmos - if they ever let us out of our solar system that is, would we be angelic or demonic?.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

My ex wife was a demonic carnivore and struck terror into many a strong man. It's been 10 years since she left and I still love her.

edit on 24-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure if demons want to kill people- I believe they feed on human terror, so would probably want to keep you alive and scared. A carnivorous alien might be bribed or lured away with something it can't resist like Reese's Pieces.

So, I too, am more afraid of the demons as long as I have a pocket full of candy at all times.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It is the stupidly of humans that scare me the most. These are the ones that have build, feed and failed to tame the demons running through our minds and lands. Aliens are everywhere and just like the rest of life they are doing what they can. Some maybe highly dangerous, insanely smart and struggling through the fear like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

I imagine the aliens can be convinced cows, chickens and pigs can taste just as nice and without all the guns as an obstacle to get through

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
I'm not sure if demons want to kill people- I believe they feed on human terror, so would probably want to keep you alive and scared. A carnivorous alien might be bribed or lured away with something it can't resist like Reese's Pieces.

So, I too, am more afraid of the demons as long as I have a pocket full of candy at all times.

Those are actually a type of energy vampire called Vile Vortex by many medium's, they are strictly a lower cast form of Demon but are better regarded as wicked spirits, there arsenal of tool's included causing depression, anger and strife to feed on the negative emotions it generates either from an individual or from a group of individuals such as a family, they are very clever but almost certainly were once human themselves - perhaps long - long ago.

Perhaps they are the result of a soul having been digested by evil and what remains is hungry itself for emotion even dark emotions as the desert of emotionless existence is unbearable, there is a difference between being emotionally calm and having no emotion's, it is also possible that they are mere fragments of soul's, spirits that no longer remember there own previous existence.

Then there are other types that are not so much vampiric (energy leech) in nature as angry or hateful and so are malign entity's but these are usually more associated with violent poltergeist, they may leech energy from the young but I am not sure they are the same as the vile vortex entity's.

Most of these type are afraid of Christ or at least of those with a very strong faith in him and will often cause thing's such as icon's or crucifix to fall off wall's or break if they can, this is not proof of allegiance to the devil but it is proof that they are often wicked in there intent.

Remember Jesus overcame and they can not conquer any soul that is in his protection even if they torment and cause physical harm to they can not take that soul as long as they hold to Christ.

His name is power against them.

And as to Demon's masquerading AS alien's, well have a look at this.
ufosuncovered.com...

new topics

top topics

join