It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How an Intelligence Analyst Prepares for SHTF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Its a DIY kind of world today now isn't it?Nothing to complicated there.A modified Cloudbuster and a devastating mine designed to be an A.I Remora with a bottomless appetite for energy??
edit on 25-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I'm just busy with this flux capacitor.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I'm just busy with this flux capacitor.

Well don't worry they aren't complicated...what part of the energy spectrum are you having trouble containing and modulating?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Not sure where to put the D Batteries.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Not a problem we will set you up with a crystal catalyst and a caudaceous coil then you can toss the batteries out.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

This aint going to turn me blue like the colloidal silver did?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If we dump the flux capacitor which is useless to us now and modify the crystal catalyst and caudaceous coil by adding some colored gems in specific geometric shapes and sizes you wont need the colloidial silver.You will have to adjust power levels and harmonics manually but will have precision.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

My power level is about a 7 right now.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

On which spectrum?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

autist.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Auto-didact I.E......we can work with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
meh, toilet paper and bullets.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
On David Icke, 9/11, Epstein, Bill Clinton, Brendan Dassey, Mexican Cartels

This 16 min discussion provides a good perspective to some of the big issues going on.

Those unclaimed Airline put options on 9/11 have been traced back to an investment bank held by the CIA. Makes sense that they could not find the owners at the time. Still a bit shady trying to find who signed off on it.

The links between the Clinton, Epstein and Cocaine are strong. The legal system has been weaponed against drug users to increase profits. The war in Afghanistan keeps the drugs flowing.

Elite Deviance. When you have no limits there are none. Get a group together like this and further away it goes.

Baltimore is getting some attention with human trafficking. The email messages around pizzagate raises some important questions that have yet to be addresses.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Gary Webb: In His Own Words (2002) | CIA Cocaine Dark Alliance

Gary Webb, the Pulitzer prize-winning reporter who broke the story of the CIAs involvement in the importation of coc aine into the U.S., died December 10, 2004, reportedly from self-inflicted gunshots to the head.

Clinton body count has a long history, heads up with this pickle. Cocaine has a reputation as a money drug, wall street runs on it and helps lubricate the wheels of industry. Opium and its morphine derivatives has been exploited by law makers to increase profits for the black market heroin trade and privatized prison population.

Drugs are complicated. In draining the swamp it is going to be an issue. I would like to see the medical community have better control on a case by case basis rather than the state sponsored exploitation that has become the norm. Things are looking good with increasing transparency with drug pricing, still a long way to go.

edit on 26-8-2019 by kwakakev because: added last sentence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join