It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No god to praise.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa
Please watch the vid about neediness and lack when you have the time..... It was made just for you.

Have a good day.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I Praise God Of My Fathers... And I Don't Bother To Question It.
It's The Law!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

You keep missing the point. One who is religious, does not have to be a creationist. Nor do they have to be Abrahamic.

As a polytheist, and Scientist, I can praise say Lvgvs (Lugus), or the Morrigan, or any of the other 5000 deities man has said exist. Even your lonely little desert Jinn.

For example (in Gaulish)

Loux in arebudu, uregetiío tunceton
Cauaros uer agromagos etic bardos
Uer tenetin
Aidus laxscit in menuanbi
Suuidon
Druuis suuidbo etic lama cerdon papon

Tigerne trienepace
Lugu romeda silon
Antumni

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Please watch the vid about neediness and lack when you have the time..... It was made just for you.

Have a good day.

I watched it, I’m sorry but it means so little to me

It is so full of manipulation, like trying to make you focus on a ‘familiar situation’ like that couch and laugh here and there then let’s talk sweet and low so people get into this warm feeling and all that stuff and before they know it they are inside the bubble, then let themselves be slaves and dependent, and they end up needy and lacking as you said..

however let me tell you this about me

You found the wrong person to do this he he he, I’m sorry < 3

This video is so produced that it tastes like McDonald’s nuggets... fake

You don’t understand anything about me and that’s cool friend, but I don’t need to play mind games : P

Indoctrination int all its ways is sooo nasty , just like that bad acting and laughing, it doesn’t matter the end result or why they tried to do it. Just as soon as they try to manipulate through a video like that, it is bad already, they had double purposes

edit on 3-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Belief has no place where truth is concerned

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
So sorry that you feel that way about the video.....it is a personal favorite and I do not see or feel the same as you do about it.

Was only trying to help.... but it seems that you think I was doing you wrong in some way.

If you fail to feel the love I offered and respond as you have then you will probably feel hurt a lot.

I could have responded differently.... by hitting back and you would then feel hurt and unloved.

Do you recognise that your post is aggressive?
Do you think everyone is playing mind games with you?

edit on 3-9-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
So sorry that you feel that way about the video.....it is a personal favorite and I do not see or feel the same as you do about it.

Was only trying to help.... but it seems that you think I was doing you wrong in some way.

If you fail to feel the love I offered and respond as you have then you will probably feel hurt a lot.

I could have responded differently.... by hitting back and you would then feel hurt and unloved.

Do you recognise that your post is aggressive?
Do you think everyone is playing mind games with you?

My post is aggressive because i feel instant rejection to things like videos or talks or anything that tried to lead you. I don't like that kind of power structure where there's a leader and you have to accept it and bend down and let yourself be told how and what to learn.

I am unable to accept anything like that, if there's a power structure where someone tries to tell you about a 'path' or road they have prepared for you then i'm out of there

I'm not talking about a company but a religious group of any kind, or a cult which to me are mostly the same

If there is a group and someone is the leader and we are talking spiritual stuff and the 'leader' is supposed to guide you and you are the follower, then it is a power structure where you have to bend down and that's unacceptable : )

I was born free and i don't need to be told how human feelings work, specially if there is guilt involved in disguise, like when you are told you have to follow the path to be happy or find yourself when you already had it to being with.

If we are going to go into that path where people try to mislead you to forget all you were and relearn things the way this or other group things they should be then there is a problem

For any religious group is the same thing, i bet you there is a reason why you have to listen to someone explain to you these things in a video like that, and it is because you are being reprogrammed

So nope, i always act like this and i'm really sorry if i offended you but there has been way too many people trying to get into my pants/brain way before this talk LMFAO! I never really belonged to any power structure and i have no respect for people who force themselves to be on a top position and expect respect of 'follower's of any kind

See?

It doesn't mean i am full of hate or anything like that, i just fly free, on my own : ) < 3

As must be

ETA:

And we went back to the beginning of this thread. Some people need to bend down and otherwise there is no purpose, some people don't require that to be happy and feel love, it is the opposite, trying to trap someone into what you believe is love is not the right way to do things.

It's like cutting the wings of some bird to keep it close to you and the other 100 birds and say 'i love them', yes but they love you back? Or would they fly away if they could?

They may get used to live like that but it was not meant for them until the concept of not flying far away was introduced, all the same with humans and religious mind traps
edit on 4-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Have you ever read or heard about this?

There is a flower growing in the middle of the road, why?

: D

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

have it your way.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join