It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No god to praise.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: Malisa

Boohoo, I'm crying now. You make me so sad

Of course, it shows, you are a mediocre adult, somehow you got to be like this and all in your life depends on how you misinterpret a book so that it fits your desperate needs for a reason to be alive

Lol, i'm sad and sorry for you but that's the truth, you are in desperate need of something that gives you hope because you are lost otherwise, you need to be a slave to something, kneel down and obey, otherwise you are dead inside

That's all there is to you. You are kind of empty inside! No purpose, no life power, no happiness and no will unless you are ordered and conditioned to be

edit on 30-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Your juvenile and disturbed mentality just keeps showing.

Your juvenile

That's why i can speak my own mind and be happy about it, unlike you that are forced to follow the line or you get spanked by the evil red guy

And i am disturbed mentally? I'm not the one who read a book and turned all crazy fundamentalist because of lack of criteria and poor education lol

I'm free and you're not, and in your eyes i'm a kid because you grew old and bitter and you forgot that you had to keep the kid alive in you as Jesus expected. You look for ways to reach something you can't because you went blind and are bitter about it. So you hate instead

I would rather be an ignorant kid than a full mediocre adult who try to find ways to heaven by reading a book he doesn't understand at all

When/if i get to be 80 years old, i will still laugh at your desperate attempt to win a ticket to heaven through mediocrity and hate

Your nickname is lacking something LMFAO!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I can't feel happy about dying.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I can't feel happy about dying.

You could if you understand beyond that, it doesn't matter in the long term and in the big aspect of things

You can't never die anyway, there are so many things going on before and after. Dying is just a small thing we can't avoid but it's more like a hassle than anything else, you could slip on the bathroom and break your neck any day now, or me just the same. Or maybe you are eating some grapes while alone and one of them gets stuck and you die, i's ridiculous how simple death is

Who cares! It will happen today, next week, one second from now, it could be tragic, it could be ridiculous, it could be 100 years from now on your bed or 1 second from now opening the door for pizza

But it will happen no matter what so why be afraid of it

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

That's why i can speak my own mind and be happy about it, unlike you that are forced to follow the line or you get spanked by the evil red guy

And i am disturbed mentally? I'm not the one who read a book and turned all crazy fundamentalist because of lack of criteria and poor education lol

I'm free and you're not, and in your eyes i'm a kid because you grew old and bitter and you forgot that you had to keep the kid alive in you as Jesus expected. You look for ways to reach something you can't because you went blind and are bitter about it. So you hate instead

What a load of imagination running wild. You're an insult to humanity.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

What a load of imagination running wild. You're an insult to humanity.

LMFAO! I'm dying of laugher here, are you like this most times?

I'm taking notes so i won't become someone like you later on

And here i thought you were sad about yourself LOL, but you are completely unaware!

Your attempt to hurt me LOL, you can't hurt me you just show how weak you are and it's so bad it makes me sad he he he xaxaxa

You are rotting inside, trying to insult me because i told you things you didn't like, LMFAO!

Repeat after me:

"I. Hate. Maria. Alisa. Because. She. Says. Things. I. Don't. Understand. Because. I. Was. Not. Educated. In. The. Right. Way. And. She. Is. Bad. Girl. Bad. Girl. And. I. Hate. Hate. Hate. Because. Haters. Gonna. Hate"

edit on 1-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Seems like your mantra isn't working. There's no reason to be sad, you're just assembling sentences with random words.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Seems like your mantra isn't working. There's no reason to be sad, you're just assembling sentences with random words.

Emptiness is such a sad afair...

Anyway you did not once replied to me with anything worthwhile so it ended up into nothing at all

I left clues here and there but you obviously don't get it. Wasted time in the end

Gomenasai

< 3

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Actually emptiness is God.

Spaciousness is what one should worship..... being full of things is conflict.

Emptiness is peace.

Go online and input 'God is emptiness'.... and see what shows up.

edit on 2-9-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Emptiness is peace.

Not in the physical sense as described here but yes you are right : )

Just a couple days ago i posted about this exact thing, how funny, i believe it was on some thread about Ziz or Azis : )

T-ARA : )

edit on 2-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Emptiness is peace.

Just a couple days ago i posted about this exact thing, how funny, i believe it was on some thread about Ziz or Azis : )

So is emptiness a sad affair?

I have added a video to the previous post...... which I watched only yesterday.... that shows that spaciousness is what is longed for.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Emptiness is peace.

So is emptiness sad??

I have added a video to the previous post...... which I watched only yesterday.... that shows that spaciousness is what is longed for.

Physical emptiness, the one that leads to hate, that some people confuse with the other stuff, is sad. Like when people don't love you and you get hurt, that's completely different than the other nothingness about God's nature you were talking about

IT has nothing to do with the other thing about God

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Explain what you mean by 'physical emptiness' please.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Explain what you mean by 'physical emptiness' please.

Edited my post above to explain it, it's a very simple thing

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If you need then you are not empty..... you are full of need.

The true beloved is never not here..... the emptiness is full of what is appearing...... but you want some thing (someone to love you).

Full of stories about stuff that isn't here.... what if there were no stories of lack?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

If you need then you are not empty..... you are full of need.

The true beloved is never not here..... the emptiness is full of what is appearing...... but you want some thing (someone to love you).

Not not really, love is a consequence of being human, you need some things to feel a purpose and love is a complex feeling humans feel and always try to attach to God because they keep trying to explain those things in human terms

IF you need something, is a natural human feeling, it doesn't mean it is connected to God in anyway, i felt a desperate urgent need to go to the bathroom early today, it's not a spiritual happening you know?

It's just that as the bigger/deeper is the feeling the human mind tries to find an explanation he he he, but all those things are not really Godly in any way : )

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You believe that other people have love and you want their love....... but they think you have love to give them.... both are going to be very disappointed.

Love does not come from things.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Here is a video to fill your neediness.... Is there really anything lacking?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Only your understanding that you are looking at this from too close so that you miss the big picture

Are we going to start another conversation where we go in cycles and you can't escape your inner cycle trying to explain things from a limited point of view because you refuse to understand that all those things you are saying only make sense if you look at them from within and not from the outside?

This is going to be very very tiresome,

Also i need to go to school in 30 so i'll go take a shower and then i'll go out, i'll try to reply once i'm back so be easy ok, i need to to go school now

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join