It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No god to praise.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: Malisa

To pity is not to look down upon. How did you even end up in this thread like that?

Surrender to sound judgment.

Or were you just spamming?

Let me guess, delusions of being God?

You run around so much that you fail again, why are you so desperate to figure out this?

You don't understand that your effort to confirm what you think is driving you away from the actual God you wish so desperately to reach?

Spamming? Once again you are running away, you can't understand dude

I can't even begin to explain, you are completely shutting down anything but your literal 'reality', you can't grasp it!

If you slow down relax, stop thinking about human and physical ways to explain God, then you may get a start on the actual real path

Imagine you go to the pool and just let yourself go into the water, float away while looking at the sky, stop thinking so much about why or how and just float away........

You have all but fallen apart into that darkness you don't understand as you feel contempt for everyone else that you believe is not a being of light, like you believe you are. And you don't get that just by thinking of you as a being of light you are already fallen

edit on 25-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

It sounds like you've been reading Ecclesiastes...

In the book of Ecclesiastes, Solomon discusses ten vanities—ten things that are “meaningless” when considered from the limited point of view of “under the sun.” Without God, human wisdom is meaningless (2:14–16); labor (2:18–23); amassing things (2:26); life itself (3:18–22); competition (4:4); selfish overwork (4:7–8); power and authority (4:16); greed (5:10); wealth and accolades (6:1–2); and perfunctory religion (8:10–14).

When Solomon says, “Everything is meaningless,” he did not mean that everything in the world is of zero value. Rather, his point is that all human efforts apart from God’s will are meaningless. Solomon had it all, and he had tried everything, but when he left God out of the equation, nothing satisfied him. There is purpose in life, and it is found in knowing God and keeping His commands. That’s why Solomon ends his book this way:

“Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the duty of all mankind” (Ecclesiastes 12:13).

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

If you slow down relax, stop thinking about human and physical ways to explain God, then you may get a start on the actual real path

Imagine you go to the pool and just let yourself go into the water, float away while looking at the sky, stop thinking so much about why or how and just float away........

Opening your mind to every spirit who may enter it only leads downhill and to self deceit. This is exactly what Satan and his minions want you to do.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Opening your mind to every spirit who may enter it only leads downhill and to self deceit. This is exactly what Satan and his minions want you to do.

LOL

I never said to do that, and SATAN is not real, is a representation of evil in human terms, you are also acting up a play of how humans could figure out themselves things they could not understand at all

You think there's some red skinned guy out there thinking of ways to make you fall? You do that yourself he doesn't need to bother LMFAO!

All this talk about God and Evil seem to be happening on a grade school playground with all those concepts of God and Satan, so black & white you can almost taste the cheap whiskey

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Satan is real, which is why the Bible warns us about him and the angels who have chosen to leave God and follow him instead. The Bible even goes as far as to tell us that one third of God's angels will choose to leave their natural habitat to follow him (Satan). Angels were given free will just like us.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

edit on 25-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Satan is real, which is why the Bible warns us about him and the angels who have chosen to leave God and follow him instead. The Bible even goes as far as to tell us that one third of God's angels will choose to leave their natural habitat to follow him (Satan). Angels were given free will just like us.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Jijiji

Let me ask you something mister, i bet you know what this song means, as you clearly know all about God since you read a book about him

What do you think this song means? I don't understand but must be satanic because he talks about he and the devil like they are some kind of friends and stuff. What do you think it means?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You sure sound confused. I hope all is well.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You're going to have to ask him what the song means and what the devil means to him.

What exactly do you believe? What have you read or what do you practice to influence those beliefs?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

I never said to do that

Start with realizing not everything is about you.
edit on 25-8-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

I never said to do that

Start with realizing not everything is about you.

Dark was the night, cold was the ground...

You are still running away

I'm sad for you, nothing was ever about me, but you open thread about thread about your fears, trying to find reasons and explanations to things you are not prepared to understand at all

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Don't preach things you don't understand in the first place

Stop reading and interpreting things on your own

Go outside and learn by living lol, it's a simple thing

Reading a book and getting from it what you wish to get is just fooling yourselves, how can you be so naive?

You are not ready to understand yourselves but try to explain God? LMFAO! God is not a human being, stop trying to explain him through human being terms

Do as you must

edit on 25-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Stop reading and interpreting things on your own

Go outside and learn by living lol, it's a simple thing

You do realize that you're doing exactly what we do, right? We've lived, we've seen, and we've learned that the Bible is true. You're doing the exact same thing. You're just CHOOSING to use different resources to confirm what you want to believe.

edit on 25-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Lol, you're amazing. Are you a stand up comedian?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I praise the sun without trying to paint a picture of it, since supposedly would cause much pain if one stares at it, an would lead to bunch of copyright laws.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think it's important to be thankful and grateful for the things and people in my life but I don't attribute their manifestation anyone but the humans involved. I'm okay with knowing nothing...we sit on a tiny rocky planet orbiting an enormous fireball out on some faint arm of the galaxy. That's enough wonder for me, I choose to concentrate my energies on the physical. To try to find a connection with actual living people.

I guess anything that gives a person connection, hope or a feeling of belonging is ultimately good if used as a tool of inclusion.?

Me? I'm just a magic bag of meat, water, and chemistry sitting on this rocky planet with you guys.

edit on 8/25/2019 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Nothin

Judgment is bad? Pity is bad? How do you live your life?

'Good' and 'bad' are flawed concepts, which pose unnecessarily strict limitations on discussions.
We go-beyond that 'all-or-nothing' mindset, when we observe the world.

There is no 'me', living 'my life', like a truck-driver operates a big-rig.
There is only this that is, and all of the rest is perceptions and dream-state interpretation.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

It was full of judgement, disgust, and ignorance.

You can do better than that.

So I was neither good nor bad? Think about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nobody knows you. Nobody is aware of you. Life meaningless..

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

It was full of judgement, disgust, and ignorance.

You can do better than that.

So I was neither good nor bad? Think about it.

Correct.
The nature of 'this', ( our existence or the human experience ), leaves no indication of duality.
No indication to be found of a 'digital' univers, no ones and zeros.

It compares easier to an analogue type of experience.
You see: 'better' is a descriptor that fits in an analogue universe.
Think about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

That's not what I like to think of it, or what is should be. At least your explanation is incomplete as I think of it and sounds pretty inhuman.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join