It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It they someone is back Mysterious Oregon cattle killings, mutilations alarm ranchers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I have no idea of what is going on other than what Linda Howe has reported over the years.

I do know that losing live stock when you are running a farm or a ranch can be devastating to anyone's bottom line.

But by the time ranch hands discovered four more dead bulls within 24 hours, they knew they were likely dealing with deliberate, premeditated killings.

They’re still baffled by the circumstances. There were no wounds. No signs of a struggle. And the bulls’ genitals and tongues had been carefully removed.

The killing and mutilation of the 4 and 5-year-old Hereford bulls in the prime of their productive lives has since spurred a multi-agency investigation in eastern Oregon, but detectives have turned up no leads and haven’t yet even settled on a cause of death.

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The mutilations of livestock has to got to be the flat-out weirdest unexplained activity in recent decades.

I wonder if there were ever any follow-ups to the Bigelow/NIDS report that suggested the food chain was tainted and that the mutilations had to do with federal agencies quietly taking samples for analysis. That kind of idea used to sound "out there"; I'm not so sure anymore.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

What always puzzled me about the government taking samples theory, is that there is an easier, less advertising way to take samples.

Why kill the animal? A sure way to draw attention to what you are doing. It would make more sense to take the whole animal. It would give you better opportunity to take all the samples you want, allow testing, and have everyone suspecting common thieves.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The other thing is that some years have passed since the NIDS report (and many reported incidents). Has enough time gone by without indications of serious contamination of the food chain to more or less shelve that idea?

Strange to be sure.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

What always puzzled me about the government taking samples theory, is that there is an easier, less advertising way to take samples.

Why kill the animal? A sure way to draw attention to what you are doing. It would make more sense to take the whole animal. It would give you better opportunity to take all the samples you want, allow testing, and have everyone suspecting common thieves.

Why wouldnt the government just raise a pen of cows if they wanted to do tests on them? It seems far easier to buy a bunch of cattle through some shell company and do whatever weird tests you want as opposed to fueling up some secret silent helicopter and risking being caught in the act.

Unless of course, it isn't about what they are testing for but the act of clandestine testing itself..
edit on 24-8-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I find it very hard to believe someone is killing cows at random. The only excuse I could think of would be for maintaining the food chain. you randomly check parts of the country for animal diseases such as mad cow. but why wouldnt they just buy them? Be much cheaper than sneaking in the middle of the night.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Through the years people have theorized that earth is a seed planet. I read in the book of Enoch that cows gave birth to the larger animals, elephants etc. It seems to me that using a cow as a surrogate mother would be the perfect solution for populating a planet with large animals.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
IMO, this is cult stuff.

Humans are doing this- either because they want to do it, or because the organs they steal are worth enough money to convince them to want to do it.

I'd be curious to know, though. A blood test must reveal something out of line.

They’re still baffled by the circumstances. There were no wounds. No signs of a struggle. And the bulls’ genitals and tongues had been carefully removed.

Have you ever met a bull?
Granted, this farm is essentially allowing cattle to roam free, it's huge.
But you can't just walk up to a bull and cut its nuts off.

But... can you blow-dart them?
Can you feed them a poison treat?

There is no shortage of nutbags for the PETA army. People willing to sneak in late at night, poison cattle, mulilate them... and have their buddy in a prius help with rendezvous.

Ranches this big can't reasonably have cameras up- not yet.... but they will.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A thought, maybe it's a type of training for the people doing it.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just to be fair- this could also simply be a case of insurance fraud.
You think these ranchers don't have insurance against a half dozen of their finest breeding stock up and dying unexpectedly?

I'm no ranch hand, but I have to assume they keep the bulls in their own pen- with their own food and water supply.
They lost six- I wonder how many are in that pen?

Wouldn't be much to go out there and mutilate their bodies before dawn if it was an inside job.

You're not about to cut the balls and tongue out of a bull if it still lives, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is a fresh story and should be closely watched because it's
obviously not over. Blatant and aggressive to the point of recklessness.
This could lead to somewhere.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Back in the late 1880's there was a story, supposedly bogus, that a farmer in the mid-west was awaken by the bawling of a young heifer. He discovered a UFO had her roped and was trying to raise her but a hoof was caught in a fence.

I think that story was a fake, but makes me wonder how such a story could originate. At that time the US was being widely visited by unknown lights, granted, many of the stories were fake and pushed by the MSM at that time, newspapers, to sell on street corners, there definitely strange things happening. Dead cattle, even strangely mutilated, were not hot topics for those days of "yellow journalism."

reply to: 727Sky

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Unless of course, it isn't about what they are testing for but the act of clandestine testing itself..

Maybe the point is to make people BELIEVE that UFOs or some other unseen force(s) are doing the mutilations.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Maybe the point is to make people BELIEVE that UFOs or some other unseen force(s) are doing the mutilations.

Maybe so.

The aliens are no longer going to bother the navy, they are going back to the cattle.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It is easy to dismiss as drunken teenagers or predators. However, the thing that always was weird to me was that the mutilations don't match any known predators and are often done in a very surgical manner that couldn't possibly be done by just some random person deciding to mutilate a cow in a field. Laser type cuts. No blood.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

originally posted by: underwerks

Or maybe it's to train people to be able to covertly pull something like this off. So when it's needed for whatever reason there will be an experienced team ready to go.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Makes sense. Clandestine Genital and Tongue Removal 101.

I hate to think what classes are to follow.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Having hunted most of my life and other clandestine activities, taking down a 2,000 lb bull would leave evidence imho. The article says there were no signs of humans nor a struggle by the bulls themselves. My grandparents had cattle ranches. If you ever go out into the field they usually get spooked or defensive of the cows. If they were getting drugged, before they dropped they would be kicking around leaving signs of a struggle again imho. Not to mention the recovery of the dart would leave sign. The article says no sign was present, but I don't know how good of a tracker was called in to determine that.

Certainly there would be sign of the ones taking the organs. The drug smugglers on the southern border often wear sole-less shoes or shoes wrapped in carpet so as not to leave human footprints. However, border patrol still sees sign and tracks them. There was a case of a bull found deep in a hammock that could not have gone in on the ground I read about back in the 90's. It was dropped there. The question is what type of aircraft could have been used. There are ample stories out there.

There being an increase in UFO's now may indicate these incidents would be on the uptick. I followed these mutilations closely in the past and I just don't believe that they are done by humans. However, back in the 90's I was invited to join a secret society. One of the things they told me was to stop eating meat because of a disease or problem with it. Today, I believe they were talking about the prion diseases. How did they know this? Just for disclosure I never joined nor did I stop eating meat. However, I did quit hunting deer in states that had CWD (chronic wasting disease).

There have been scientists that have said the distribution of the mutilations appear to be a disease surveillance operation and there was one scalpel found at the scene of a mutilation. Of course you have incidents at sights like skin-walker ranch where a mutilation happened during the day. The calf (if I recall) was fine and they walked to the opposite end of the field. When they returned it was done in a classic mutilation style almost as if to make a statement that we can do nothing about it. Then you have human mutilations that happened which point imho to either aliens or inter-dimensional beings.

The only other thing I will mention is the latest declassifying of UFO files by 28 governments around the world. Why did they do that and the US release actual DOD video of their intercepts? I think they know that something is going to happen soon that they will not be able to cover up. Perhaps it is because everyone has a cell phone with a camera now. I just find it odd that this would start up again now. Not to mention there is a plethora of alien attack movies on Netflix and other sources all of a sudden. The behavior of these governments and propaganda films almost screams what Werner Von Braun stated that the last thing they would do is fake an alien attack on Earth. What better way to bring in their one world government than make everyone think some alien force is here to take over or wipe us out.

I know I brought up some off topic subjects, but I feel they may play a part in why these mutilations would start happening at this time. The most frustrating thing is we are left with little evidence to make a determination of what is going on. However, this kind of stuff is why I joined ATS! I look forward to keeping up with this newest string of mutilations.

edit on 24/8/19 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I really hope its humans that get caught.

I would really hate for aliens to show up, and serve us all a plate of beef tongue and genitals...

Shark fin harvesting for soup is eerily similar to this.

My guess is pharmaceutical corps privately testing things.

Or our government's been spraying chemicals in our sky, and these animals reaction to them had the same biological responses, therefore being sampled to see how their project is coming along.

I seriously hope its humans.

I really dont want to eat rocky mountain oysters...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I have no idea of what is going on other than what Linda Howe has reported over the years.

I do know that losing live stock when you are running a farm or a ranch can be devastating to anyone's bottom line.

But by the time ranch hands discovered four more dead bulls within 24 hours, they knew they were likely dealing with deliberate, premeditated killings.

The killing and mutilation of the 4 and 5-year-old Hereford bulls in the prime of their productive lives has since spurred a multi-agency investigation in eastern Oregon, but detectives have turned up no leads and haven’t yet even settled on a cause of death.

www.oregonlive.com...

My uncle used to tell me stories about Scio Oregon. Cattle mutilations, if you went there as an outsider they would follow you out of town and try to find out where you live. His friend pissed them off one day and they mutilated his cattle, dressed in robes and chanted/danced around his house at night.

Small town cults are somethin else.

Also, another creepy town is Atlanta, Idaho. Idahna, Oregon is supposed to be an old cult town also. Theres also allegedly a tree still standing where they hung witches. People report seeing a ghost dog running around headless. Oregon is a beautiful state, but it has its...quirks.

ETA: The cattle mutilations at my uncles friends were drained of blood, and internal organs removed with zero trace of blood.
edit on 8/25/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join