It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overstock CEO says Peter Strzok gave him orders in 'deep state' investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

by Daniel Chaitin
| August 22, 2019 09:04 PM
| Updated Aug 23, 2019, 11:43 AM

Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne named the FBI officials he claims gave him orders as part of a "deep state" investigation.

Over the course of two Thursday interviews on Fox Business and Fox News, he pinpointed former bureau leaders Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe.

“I got some request, I did not know who the hell it came from and it was fishy and, three years later, I'm watching television and I realized who it was — it was Peter Strzok and [former FBI Deputy Director] Andy McCabe and that's who these orders came from," he told Fox Business.

He said he engaged in a sexual relationship with Russian spy Maria Butina at the encouragement of the FBI, but did not rekindle the romantic aspect of their relationship when asked to do so as the Russia investigation progressed. Byrne said he had been swept up in “political espionage" and a "deep state" plot. Butina was sentenced in April to 18 months in prison for conspiring with a senior Russian official to infiltrate conservative American political circles and influence U.S. relations with Russia.

Byrne, who claimed he was offered a $1 billion "bribe" to keep quiet, said he chose to come forward because he felt guilty, tying the decision to the recent wave of deadly mass shootings.

Overstock CEO who had sex with Russian spy says Peter Strzok gave him orders in 'deep state' investigation

The Russian collusion plot has gotten a new twist as former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne says that he now realizes he was caught up in a "political plot" against Trump as he got orders from Peter Strzok, Andy McCabe and Comey to rekindle a relationship with Maria Butina as they were attempting to get Trump campaign officials involved with Butina to create a "political scandal."

He claims to be a hippy and that he has seen the political discourse turn aggressive and he has seen how people are killing each other and that he feels guilty about it.

He also claims that the plot didn't just involve Trump, but also Hillary Clinton and Marco Rubio.

He hints that there is other evidence he has but that "he doesn't want to get into it."

He claims that he was asked 2 times before by the FBI to help them, and this was the third time he thought he was helping the FBI purely for law enforcement reasons, but he has come to realize how the last time he was asked for help by Comey/McCabe and Peter Strzok was simply a political plot.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If the DOJ has the full un-redacted story, some people in big trouble 😎💫

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Confirmation today that Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne is telling the truth. He's been working with the FBI/Intel for "several years", and was outraged when he learned how corrupt the top people were.

Source: www.theepochtimes.com...

!

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So the FBI used Byrne for some of their dirty work to keep themselves at a distance and Byrne did not realize this until it had already happened.

We already know that Byrne bankrolled a website that's been used in an attempt to tie Trump people (specifically Felix Sater) to the Russians. I wonder if this was at the FBI request as well?

Byrne might be in mortal danger for coming forward with this information. If I were him, I'd not take any small aircraft for the foreseeable future.

The FBI was trying to get dirt of whomever might end up as president in order to use for future projects.

Our top government law enforcement agencies need an enema.
edit on 24-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: damned spaces

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I bet the FBI has a private contractor on retainer, for eliminating turncoats. Hillary is the contractor's code name.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
People need to swing for this!

Maria Butina
edit on 8/24/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I bet the FBI has a private contractor on retainer, for eliminating turncoats. Hillary is the contractor's code name.

One wonders if Baby Hillary had the doctor off'd who administered her "starting slap"; Prelude to Arkancide

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Oh,
Poor Mr. B

Don't worry, a "former FBI agent" has already stepped out to claim that this fool is a nut.
Someone else said he should have been fired years prior.
etc, etc.

now he's going to come down with a case of the suicide, and the media will suddenly have a ton of evidence that he was unstable or whatever it takes to support it.

Meanwhile, the people are at unrest about all of this- so they can't employ the typical 'two shots to the back/left of the head' method while hiring their inside man to do the autopsy.
Or can they?
Didn't they just hire a well known crook to 'examine' epstien?

IMO, they're all off the rails. In-Your-Face blatant criminal activity is going on every single day now, and nobody is pointing it out because we live in a society where its someone elses job.
Problem is, all of those people aren't doing their job... Nobody can risk going against their supervisor because everyone lives paycheck to paycheck.
When the checks and balances were put into place, the average family could sustain themselves if just one person in that family became a liability.
Back then, men could stand up for their rights without fear of damning their families over a single lost income. They owned the land they lived on.

Now the banks own everything, and even brave men choose to cower under the threat of tyranny.

This man will be dead within three weeks. His legacy will be twisted, former experts will be called upon, a sudden surprise history of mental illness will be revealed after the fact, and six months from now nobody will even remember any of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So has the Washington examiner EVER gotten a story right???

Lol

Trump runs EVERY FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT BRANCH!!!

So assuming ANY of this is true we should be seeing arrests momentarily, huh???

Oh no , we will not see any arrests...

Trump claims he has proof of felonies committed against him and America, yet he won’t hold anyone accountable..

Hmmmmm

It is almost like he is making it all up to play his supporters like fools....

It is almost like he thinks they will believe anything and still support him...

Even if he “murdered someone in Times Square “..

Lol

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I've got to try that line.

"Look, Miss, I really don't want to have sex with you, but the FBI ordered me to."

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Hm. It took nearly 4 years to prove Russian collision- oh wait, that ball never got over there net.

Byrne went to the DOJ this April.

I wonder how well your post will age?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: JustJohnny

Hm. It took nearly 4 years to prove Russian collision- oh wait, that ball never got over there net.

Byrne went to the DOJ this April.

I wonder how well your post will age?

He is nothing but a troll whom lacks the intelligence to make a concise argument. He probably still has the "Russians everywhere syndrome" and probably has to look all over his bedroom to see if there are any Russians there...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is an interesting story, I am really curious about it.

Cross checking a lot of old articles to find out when
it was the Butina's name came up.

Wonder why the FBI only honed in on her
during the Trump campaign, as she was
around in circles way before that.

Here is one link, there are more.

www.facebook.com...

Can't wait to hear more about it, hopefully
he is truthful.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I happened to watch his interview several times on Fox because I was letting YouTube just play and it was the original on Fox with Martha, then back to back body language experts talking about that interview. It took me until the third time to really understand what he was meaning.

Several ppl on Twitter were saying they think he actually came forward to help HRC by saying she was being set up too. But that’s not what he’s saying at all. When I figured out what he was saying and then listened one more time, he sounded much more coherent.

He was saying that the Russians had Butina originally trying to get info on HRC, Cruz, Rubio and Trump. That’s when he got involved with the whole thing... because of his security clearance requirements, he reported this info once he learned of it (while he and Butina were hanging out/becoming involved for the first time). So the “men in black” (his words) told him to play along and gather intel.

However, Butina then indicated to him that they were no longer interested in Hillary. At this point, he passes back that info to his handlers - because he expected them to intervene and stop her - but now that HRC wasn’t a target of Butina’s “fact-finding” they were content to “let it play out.” Then, they even went so far - when Trump was the presumptive R nominee - to ask him to pick back up with her to find out what luck she was having getting info from and on Trump and his ppl. That’s when he started getting freaked out.

His words that really hit it on the head... they were watching a grenade being launched into the Trump campaign and instead of doing anything to stop it, they sat back and waited until they wanted to pull the pin. In other words, Butina - since they knew who age was and what she was doing - if they just let her continue, she would come to be that insurance policy against Trump that Strzok was texting Page about.

Mind blowing.

(I apologize for any typos - posting from bed without readers on :hey

edit on 25-8-2019 by nicevillegrl because: Spelling

edit on 25-8-2019 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2019 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2019 by nicevillegrl because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Yep Fox started the ticker tape parade for this guy immediately.
I'm not so sure he didn't come forward to some how save all their
asses. Damage control damage control game reset!

No one gets passed this post without admitting there is a deep state!

edit on 25-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Yep, that's what I figured. But thanks for puting it so well together. He has a lot more info which he probably will tell to the Trump administration. He said he figured this out last year but that he didn't trust anyone at the FBI and not until Christopher A. Wray became director did he trust the FBI. I am guessing he is being briefed and hopefully the right authorities will get all the info he has..

new topics

top topics

join