It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've lost that loving feeling ATS. Monsters still exist!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I propose that Bigfoots(Bigfeet?) are either The Watchers described in scripture or Nephilim (offspring of the watchers) that survived the flood. Either of those would explain their seemingly magical powers and possibly explain their love for beef jerky- which is surely Manna from Heaven!

When the Primates that were naturally evolving on Earth were genetically tampered with different sub-species were experimented with...the focus was to build a slave that was a combo of the naturally occurring Planetary Primate and Non-Terrestrial Humans who were not born here BUT ORIGINATED HERE and were never tampered with genetically ....just as we were untampered with and evolving normally here before they tampered with our DNA....Bigfoot and Man are simply different results(types of slaves with different skillsets) from the same experiments by the same People who were screwing around with Nature....we would have eventually reached our current level of intellect WITHOPUT the help....as Bigfoot would have...…
Those who changed our DNA are as Primate based as we are....in fact some of us may have evolved beyond those who messed with our normal path Nature does that sometimes.
edit on 24-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I will reserve comment on Bigfoot until I watch it on the big screen.

EDIT: Even on the big screen, that video sucks balls. I could watch it on slightly better resolution but it's absolutely unwarranted. It gave me a headache.

UFOs have been around far longer than man's capability to fly...
edit on 27-8-2019 by reject because: Big screen impression

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

edit on 27-8-2019 by MarlbBlack because: bad at this.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject
I will reserve comment on Bigfoot until I watch it on the big screen.

EDIT: Even on the big screen, that video sucks balls. I could watch it on slightly better resolution but it's absolutely unwarranted. It gave me a headache.

UFOs have been around far longer than man's capability to fly...

UFOs are EVIDENCE of mans capability to fly.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Yet my several years old 1080p dashcam does a decent job at capturing images and video at night.....

Just guess it's unlucky everyone who has a 'weird' encounters all happen to be the people still using 1980's potato based tech for filming.

Look forward to the day people like me are the ones who get to film such encounters. We might get more than a bunch of blur and blocks that could be anything our mind can imagine should that ever happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

My $130aud phone can take pics and video like this at night. I run into a Bunyip having a tea party with the Moth Man in the woods I got it covered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join