It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've lost that loving feeling ATS. Monsters still exist!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

No political agenda here, did I disappoint you?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Not in the least, quite refreshing actually.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

1. To gauge our readiness for disclosure.

2. Something went terribly wrong during testing

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Mining sites would relate to the "underground"

Many focus on our undiscovered oceans..what about what's right beneath our feet?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
How are you going with those monsters in ones mind?

Whats going on with the anomalies in the media?

How do we overcome all the distractions?

Defining a problem in a mountain of problems, where do you start?

Does the monster have us all confused so we cannot see it?

Monster confuse, where do we start, what do we do, what is going on ???

Just trying to share the love.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Fear not, it's almost over.....Cryptids are from beyond.....and we are at war with them. I know.....listen to me now and believe me later.....yes, Bigfoot eats deer livers.....but they are fallen beings.....it gets Scriptural from there.....

I'm the cryptid authority....which one ya wanna know about....big black cat with a canine face...check

Alien sobs....demons

Bigfoot....interdimensional

Anything with red eyes...shoot to kill

Les Stroud east Texas 14 foot insectoid....scary sob.....

Ufos...not our friend s.....that's the deception spoken of....

Ya see, I'm outdoors with my pcs 14 and an Armasight Zeus generation tre.!

Yes, Bigfoot ran me off once.....I was brave for 30 seconds....

I'd be interested in links on the Les Stroud and cat stories, if you'd want to post.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

"Monsters still exist." No kidding. Even apart from cryptids, we don't have to look any further than Epstein, Clintons, Amanda Knox, West Memphis killers, all the Republican Franklin perps, ad nauseum.

But thanks for bringing up interesting stuff. I'll be reading what people post.

edit on 24-8-2019 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Fear not, it's almost over.....Cryptids are from beyond.....and we are at war with them. I know.....listen to me now and believe me later.....yes, Bigfoot eats deer livers.....but they are fallen beings.....it gets Scriptural from there.....

I'm the cryptid authority....which one ya wanna know about....big black cat with a canine face...check

Alien sobs....demons

Why are you writing like cyborgs read ticker tape?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

The Bigfoot video looked like a person, and if you looked real close, there was another person just to the left of them.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Another weird bit along these lines are the reports over the years that have come out of the American southwest about, er, large lizards.

Worse than BF, though, in terms of physical requirements. Where would they hide?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If this is the case how do I tell the Intersdimensional Bigfoot to stop eating all my berries and mushrooms?...and making a mess of my Forest with all their Tipis and stick structures ?...a maybe they could also stop making knocking sounds and leaving chunks of quartz laying all around....if we get really luck they might also stop leaving food on the Trails like fresh Mushrooms and sweet little jube-jube mice whenever a little bit of candy drops out of my pockets.

I don't go into the Forest alone anymore ...and I am talking about Urban River Valley areas.

I don't make whooping sounds and knocking sounds anymore.

I don't leave candy to trade any more.

I don't pee in their Dens to make them leave anymore.

I don't pee in their Gardens to make them leave anymore.

I don't move their signs all the time to upset them to make them leave.

I don't Raid their Mushroom and herb Gardens anymore.(before I pee on them)

I don't try to outpick them at the best berry patches anymore.

Most of all I don't care anymore how many non-believers get snapped in half and eaten or buried or captured and used as a pet.Stupid is as stupid does.

If you decide to poke the BF Pony it just might kick your face off.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

and making a mess of my Forest with all their Tipis and stick structures

Forests in Germany are full of things like that. Other stuff, too. Had the impression some Pagan rites were being conducted at particular spots.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: one4all

and making a mess of my Forest with all their Tipis and stick structures

Forests in Germany are full of things like that. Other stuff, too. Had the impression some Pagan rites were being conducted at particular spots.

Cheers

That occurred to me as well but I have travelled from West Coast to East Coast across a Country as big as Canada and found their Highways and patterns of travel are consistant.

I am sure there are people doing all kinds of weird stuff in the Forest at night...but even they are in danger IMHO.....I don't think BF cares what color your robe is at Midnight when you are partying in his backyard.

Bigfoot uses River Valleys and Ravines and Creek systems to travel.Day and Night.They are mostly nocturnal but don't have to be that way.They are to big to hide effectively for very long without having natural terrain to disguise their whereabouts.

In a single year I have tons of photos and videos.Have been gifted food and traded and received quartz.It is NOT DIFFICULT TO FIND THEIR SIGNS.

I am considering using them for the jobs they were traditionally asked to do...gold prospect for me and gather firewood for me and protect me from Bears and Cougars and the Baba Yaga. I just don't have time as I am busy preparing for this.... www.youtube.com... …. and Bigfoot is to...there is a massive migration away from Coastlines and into the highest zones in the hearts of all Continents.... I have chosen to play music and leave non-sugar foods in a NON_TRADE dynamic....as I meditate and tell them where to go and what to do to increase their chances of survival...one never knows when one may require an ally or a new Friend right?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Next time you see an animal at night snap a photo with your phone, it's not easy to get anything of quality. To expect HD 4K footage is well, asking a lot. a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I propose that Bigfoots(Bigfeet?) are either The Watchers described in scripture or Nephilim (offspring of the watchers) that survived the flood. Either of those would explain their seemingly magical powers and possibly explain their love for beef jerky- which is surely Manna from Heaven!

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A better question yet is....what kind of alien is that sitting in the passenger seat?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I thought so too.

I didn't notice another person but the "dragging leg" could have been another person or animal or large something, hunters dragging a body, or something more sinister?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Alien sobs....demons

Always love your posts, but it's starting to concern like what happened to Jim Carrey.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Another weird bit along these lines are the reports over the years that have come out of the American southwest about, er, large lizards.

Worse than BF, though, in terms of physical requirements. Where would they hide?

Cheers

The hawaiian ones could shape shift to human form. They have been seen even by large groups as giant lizards or dragon.

The key word in Hawaiian is mo'o, which can mean a lizard, a reptile of any kind, a water spirit, and even a scorpion. When describing a dragon, the form is usually mo'o nui, meaning "big lizard." Interestingly, mo'o nui is also the word for crocodile. An alternate word for dragon is kiha, which also means "sneeze" and could be translated as "life force." Hawaiian dragons are almost always associated with water, usually near to or in the ocean.

www.huna.org...

There are many reports also throughout history of a Bigfoot in Hawaii

At first they thought it was a joke being played on them by their friends, but as the wailing intensified they ran away in a panic. As the two friends ran down the hill along a trail they reached a curve in the path, and it was then that the source of the alien howling made itself known. According to Carlson, a huge, 7 to 8 foot-tall hairy female creature, naked except for a cloth around the waist, lumbered into view.

Carlson would describe the escalating chaos thus: I tell you, he was coming right for us! So we turned and ran back to the river. As he stumbled down the side of the embankment, a giant woman stepped out from behind a tree. She must have been at least seven feet tall!

The friends reportedly made their way home, where they were unable to sleep with all that had happened weighing heavily on their minds. When they awoke the next morning, they allegedly went back to where their encounter had taken place to go retrieve their catfish traps, and were able to find a series of massive tracks that measured around 20 inches long. It was then that they swore to never go fishing in the area ever again.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join