It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've lost that loving feeling ATS. Monsters still exist!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

A truck driver in Pennsylvania says he believes he captured the images of a Bigfoot creature. The man, who was driving his truck on a back road in Greene County, told the East Bradford Pennsylvania Bigfoot Research Team that he saw the alleged animal earlier this month. “It stands up on driver’s side and jumps over pile of brush while dragging its leg,” the research team explains about the video. The 4-minute-long film shows images taken from two different cameras. One device points directly at the driver and the other shows the road ahead.

cryptozoologynews.com...

Congressman asks if Navy's UFO sightings could be military tech from other nations

RANDOLPH COUNTY, N.C. (Tribune News Service) — Republican U.S. Rep. Mark Walker is raising questions about the national security threat of UFOs, but his concerns aren’t in line with the popular culture phenomenon of visitors from other worlds. Instead, the congressman is asking whether a recent increase of sightings by U.S. Navy pilots reflects nations potentially hostile to America experimenting with advanced military technology. Walker has sent a letter about his concerns to the secretary of the U.S. Navy focused on what are called unidentified aerial phenomenon, the formal name in military aviation circles for UFOs. The congressman, whose district includes Randolph County, wants to know how the Navy is investigating encounters by Navy pilots with unexplained aircraft or missiles while the pilots are engaged in flights.

www.stripes.com...

Politics have been pushed to the fore front, to make us look in another direction. Meanwhile...Nibiru, Non Grey Aliens and shape shifting hairy men have been forgotten. How soon we forget that the "Royal" Family are actually alien Lizards. Snap back into form people!. We we're close to the truth..so they sent us down the road of political affiliation. As we all bicker..their secrets are forgotten.

I challenge all of the fine members here on ATS, to find something paranormal, unusual or strange and speak on it.

Don't just bash my half ass attempt to make a decent thread.

edit on 23-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
"Bigfoot IS blurry.
We have a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside." --Mitch Hedberg.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

It's always blurry when you can run 120 MPH

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Fear not, it's almost over.....Cryptids are from beyond.....and we are at war with them. I know.....listen to me now and believe me later.....yes, Bigfoot eats deer livers.....but they are fallen beings.....it gets Scriptural from there.....

I'm the cryptid authority....which one ya wanna know about....big black cat with a canine face...check

Alien sobs....demons

Bigfoot....interdimensional

Anything with red eyes...shoot to kill

Les Stroud east Texas 14 foot insectoid....scary sob.....

Ufos...not our friend s.....that's the deception spoken of....

Ya see, I'm outdoors with my pcs 14 and an Armasight Zeus generation tre.!

Yes, Bigfoot ran me off once.....I was brave for 30 seconds....

edit on 23-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I'll take Les Stroud for 2000 Alex

(post by GBP/JPY removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'd really like to know what the intentions are of the subterranean species we're hiding?.

Antarctica.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You can mock me but..NEVER disrespect celebrity jeopardy!

In doors =

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I love jeopardy

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Scriptural like....they're the fallen ones to be released, or if they are the ones to be kept in chains till the end judgement....they'll get blown to Oblivion. Some garner more of God's wrath for what the did....kept not their own body.....Scripture reads habitat....but it's form or body

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I'd really like to know what the intentions are of the subterranean species we're hiding?.

Antarctica.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Release the Demons

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hey: maybe you're on to something...
Maybe we just need some 120 MPH cameras ?

Or maybe that truck-driver should have been driving 120 MPH down that logging road ?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Or maybe that Sasquatch should't have been running so slow. Fat Bastard ate too much beef links jerky and got caught.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Of course it's 2019 and it's Potato cam.

All I could see was a bunch of pixels. If there is a big foot this aint proof of it.

Funny how we get everything in HD these days until it's related to UFO's and cryptozoology.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My very first time reading about Cryptids was in elementary school. Our library had this one book I checked out with a title along the lines of, Bigfoot and other strangr creatures around the world.

The first Cryptid that really got my interest was Mokele mbembe, a long neck saurod suppsedly swimming in the murky depths of the Cameroon, amidst a nasty civil war and black trade markets.

I honestly believe there is something there, maybe a hippo, rhino or elephant with a long neck, a species we've never observed or seen before.

Would definitely like to compile all the evidence and make a thread about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Could that be a result of government manipulation? How many of these photo's actually proved something? before being "blurred"

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Do you believe Mokele mbembe can shape shift?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Thought this thread was about the left gangs.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You asked and I will deliver.

On Tuesday I was taken aback when I saw the headline on the front page of the local newspaper 'UFO SIGHTED TWICE OVER MINING SITE' I don't buy newspapers but this one I had to have.

It won't be online so I'll have to take it from the source, courtesy of the morning bulletin:

Miners near Middlemount watched in awe at the sight of something they couldnt explain, they captured the sighting in a number of videos which have been analysed by UFO experts.

And one of the investigators, a mysterious researcher known as Mr basterfield checked flight charts, weather stations and he concluded that:

it was not possible to state with any certainty what was seen

And I believe Bigfoot likes to go by the name macropod which literally means Bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Or maybe that Sasquatch should't have been running so slow. Fat Bastard ate too much beef links jerky and got caught.

Are you suggesting, that Fat Bastard, being so red and hairy, was a Sasquatch/Human hybrid ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join