It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The structure/shape of the small intestines is further evidence of poor design/no design

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Not at all poorly designed in anyway. In fact quite the opposite.

You couldn't have made anything better to do what it does.

Nature and its divine proportions are truly awesome...

What makes you think this?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: SaddledMummy
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Much better design is as like spiderlings use. So, they crab a fly, injecting enzymes into it, so the fly is their bag of Gucci top colon design - portable and removable intestines.

So, why don't mammals use that better version of ... design?

Are you saying our digestive system does not use enzymes to do it's job?

The food you eat has the smarts to already contain the enzymes needed in order to digest.

Are you saying that the human digestive system does not have it's own enzymes that break food down?

It can and does (I suppose) but it is no secret enzymes already exist in the food in order to help us digest this food.

edit on 26-8-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Does it require an elaborate belief-system to suggest, that it is ..."...no secret enzymes already exist in the food in order to help us digest this food..."... ?

Or do you think that it is a fact: that some creator, actually put the enzymes, in the things we might possibly eat, just for our potential benefit ?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
YES; its called 'intellegent design'. This does not require a created belief system (by others in order to control/manipulate) to understand. Our creater is smarter than the average bear.

edit on 28-8-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I would then take it up with God and point out His mistake..

I see one aberrant constant, modern RH blood factors. When and why was the Negative blood introduced...my mothers immune system RH A- nearly killed all of us A+ children. Something fundimentally wrong there.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

YES; its called 'intellegent design'. This does not require a created belief system (by others in order to control/manipulate) to understand. Our creater is smarter than the average bear.

Perhaps you would consider putting a caveat in your posts, to let folks know that you are only expressing beliefs, opinions, supposition, and conjecture: and not any kind of truth, nor reality ?

By your logic: should not humans be eating everything that contains digestive enzymes ?
'Cause the creator put them there for us, no ?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here is evidence of intelligent design that has been successful:
smphillips.mysite.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Is this just more further evidence of poor [intelligent] design/no [intelligent] design?
What do to think?

It's clearly a digestive system which works. Not just in humans but across the animal kingdom.

To be honest, the OP is a case study in silliness. It looks messy, so it's wrong! How ridiculous can you get? That's what I think.

Blame the Dawkins-types for constantly filling people's minds with these type of arguments, this garbage really. I liked this comment:

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Well, working in Healthcare for more than 25 years, I could relate inummerable wonders of a properly operating GI.

Your question and response is based on supposition, not really any kind of proposal.

Do you suppose we should have a straight, course tube? Than I would suggest you could start a thread in regards why you cant be a large cat😉

That could have settled the matter for those infatuated with these type of arguments. Sadly, it probably won't, the impact of endless evolutionary anti-creation propaganda promoted by the educational system and media (including movies and shows) is too strong for that.

Note also the response to question 5 at 4:52 in the video below:

Five Questions for Michael Behe

Ah well, might as well quote directly from that article:

AWAKE!: HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO THOSE WHO POINT TO FEATURES OF PLANTS OR ANIMALS THAT THEY CLAIM ARE POORLY DESIGNED?

PROFESSOR BEHE:
Just because we don’t know the reason for some feature in an organism does not mean that it doesn’t have an important role to play. For example, so-called vestigial organs were once thought to show that the human body and other organisms were poorly designed. The appendix and the tonsils, for instance, were once thought to be vestigial organs and were routinely removed. But then it was discovered that these organs play a role in the immune system, and they are no longer considered vestigial.

Another point to remember is that in biology certain things apparently do occur by chance. But just because my car has a dent in it or gets a flat tire does not mean that the car or the tire was not designed. Likewise, the fact that some things occur by chance in biology does not mean that the sophisticated, complex molecular machinery of life arose by chance. That argument is simply not logical.

Source: An Interview With a Biochemist; Awake! 2006
edit on 2-9-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Perhaps you would consider putting a caveat in your posts, to let folks know that you are only expressing beliefs, opinions, supposition, and conjecture: and not any kind of truth, nor reality ? By your logic: should not humans be eating everything that contains digestive enzymes ?
'Cause the creator put them there for us, no ?

Ones truth (or reality) is based upon beliefs, opinions, suppostion or conjecture. Humans can and do eat everything, they are the creator and created.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Are we the creator of ourselves ?
Are we "smarter than the average bear" ?
Since the creator is us, then it is we that somehow put digestive enzymes in everything, for the sole reason of helping us eat and digest ?
How do we do that ?
Do we really eat everything that contains digestive enzymes, like human flesh, or bat guano ?

<< 1  2   >>

join