It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Just Completed More Radiation Therapy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There's a breaking news alert that starting August 5th, Ruth Bader Ginsburg just completed a three week radiation therapy treatment.

After knowing that cancer had crept back in many months ago, I think most of us knew that she might have a maximum of 2 more years, especially since she's 85 years old.

This was Ginsburg's third bout with cancer, which is almost certainly a death sentence in itself.

www.wfuv.org...

The radiation therapy, conducted on an outpatient basis, began Aug. 5, shortly after a localized cancerous tumor was discovered on Ginsburg's pancreas. The treatment included the insertion of a stent in Ginsburg's bile duct, according to a statement issued by the court.

Doctors at Sloan Kettering said further tests showed no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. The treatment comes just months after Ginsburg was operated on for lung cancer last December. The 86-year-old justice has battled cancer in various forms over the last 20 years.

The doctors stating that there was no other disease in her body and there were no further plans for treatment several months ago just goes to show how much they're trying to cover the seriousness of this up.

edit on 23-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Justice Ginsburg said she would not retire until at least age 90. I think she needs to consider retiring sooner.

She sounded so weak during the most recent supreme court session, you could barely understand what she was saying. And she didn't say much.

Justice Clarence Thomas helped her down from the bench after several sessions because she was too weak to come down herself.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

So she has a tumor on her pancreas and they are radiating it ?!?

Not a good long-term prognosis for her at all.

Dislike her political views, but death by cancer I wouldn't wish on anyone.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ginsburg has 11 public events planned for September and has not canceled any of them to date.

Yeah, right. They will all be cancelled shortly, provided any of these events were truly scheduled in the first place or they were just hype.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The leftists will just keep wheeling her out as long as they can.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I don't think CNN and MSNBC believe the press release from the Supreme Court. In the 20 minutes since the announcement was made, they have not said a word.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So she has a tumor on her pancreas and they are radiating it ?!?

I'm not sure we should even believe that the tumor was benign considering that she has already suffered from Pancreatic Cancer many years ago.

When she was in the hospital last December, they were treating her for a spot of cancer on one of her lungs.

I'm sure it's spreading.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Democrats are probably keeping her on the court against her will, hoping that Trump would be impeached, ousted by the Mueller report or some other contrived nonsense.

She needs to go.

Bai.

*waves hand*

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Very bitter, hateful and selfish person. Obama encouraged her to retire and she refused. He knew there was a strong possibility of losing several SC judges and he was correct.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You know, the President could take a minor ideological hit here but in doing so could absolutely carpet bomb 2020 as well as quite a few media outlets, politicians, and pundits by offering the nomination of Merrick Garland pre-emptively to replace Ginsburg on the court... sort of a "Here, this nominee was important to your party and viewed by your representatives with universal favorability and reverence when Scalia passed away... he wasn't the proper replacement for a conservative justice like Scalia, but let's advance him now to compliment the inspired career of Miss Bader-Ginsberg and give her the well deserved rest she will undoubtedly need to properly combat and defeat this health issue in her golden years."

Obviously, the olive branch would be quickly thrown to the ground by the receivers and stomped underfoot by the media... but imagine the massive coup such an offer would provide a the polls and in the court of public opinion. A handful of far rights would revulse in horror over the idea, but they'd be failing to see the bigger picture here. Worst case scenario (and by far the least likely) Ginsberg accepts the offer, retires, and Garland replaces her... Meh. Garland is slightly more moderate than she is and this nomination doesn't swing the balance of the court one way or the other. Far more likely, the offer is mocked and loudly rejected and those doing the mocking and rejecting are left looking like selfish, petty asses in the eyes of all but their core voters.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That would be a smart move on his part but I think it would not fly with either party.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That would be a smart move on his part but I think it would not fly with either party.

I honestly think the GOP would have a better chance of seeing the bigger picture and moving it forward than the Democrats would have of compromising and moving it forward. I agree, it would be an uphil struggle on both sides, but the GOP would have nothing to lose floating it out there to see how it is received, whereas the Democrats run a huge risk of angering centrist and independent voters (the majority of whom actually WANT both sides to work together) if they reject it outright or really angering their core if they accepted it because, as we know, the core of either party's voters doesn't seem at all interested in even a hint of bipartisanship, but the Democrats have the added penalty of being perceived to be working with someone they've literally portrayed as Hitler and the Devil where their core is concerned.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A joke I recently heard;

Hillary calls Trump and says, “I heard Ruth Ginsberg just died, can I take her place?”

Trump says, “it’s okay with me if it’s okay with the funeral home.”

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It's certainly a tougher pill for the Democrats as she's decidedly more liberal than Garland, I still don't see the Republicans acquiescing as the base wants to overload with Conservative Justices just like the left wants to overload with Progressive ones.

Compromise, in my opinion, is not in the offing, but I still think it's a very solid strategy if the President decides to employ it as his proposal.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm sure they're being paid very well to cover this up.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't think CNN and MSNBC believe the press release from the Supreme Court. In the 20 minutes since the announcement was made, they have not said a word.

They're probably cussing her even more now for not resigning when the puppet was still president.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I can’t say I will be disappointed with a Trump replacement for RBG. I think her philosophical jurist outlook is dead wrong. However, I have to say, she is one tough old gal. I admire her for one thing: her tenacity.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BetoDeLeon

When Ruth Ginsburg endorsed legal sex all the way down page 14, I think she was just saying what many of her powerful friends felt and practiced. The Jeffrey Epstein lifestyle gives further Credence to that theory.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The puppet.. thats too funny!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Page 14 or Age 14? LOL!

Her and Loretta Lynn should get together and reminisce about tween marriages back in the day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join