It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's bet $15 million that climate change is a scam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's an awfully big house for Michelle to be living there alone.

Her husband is going to be indicted and convicted.

Yeah, he'll probably share a cell with the Bushes and Clintons. I'll gladly eat crow if heads ever roll, but come on...we don't really believe it'll ever happen, do we?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Money talks.

Yep, Climate Change Obama knows all of the inside
bull snip on how it is a wealth redistribution scheme.

He benefited from it, by the looks of things
I'd say massively.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: contextual
Obama freaks out science deniers buy buying house, is a more apt thread title surely?

Did you hear about the Grand Solar Minimum hitting next year? Science says so. So we have scientists telling us it's going to be too hot to survive and scientists telling us it's going to be the hardest cold spell in 12,500 years. Are the science deniers the ones who don't believe what you believe?

Never bring real science up in a climate change discussion .
The only "science" that can be used is from proclaimed "climatologists" .
After all , the UN has never scammed the world , correct ?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Subconsciously, Joe Biden must be really angry at Barack Obama, for not supporting and helping him run for the President.

This afternoon, Biden told the audience to imagine if President Obama was assassinated, like President Kennedy was.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was just reading about that, how bizarre.

And he went on and on about it too, like paragraphs.

(post by M5xaz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: scolai

The facts? Like the fact that the most abundant greenhouse gas in our atmosphere is water?

No ,like the facts the oceans are warming , Coral is dying and glaciers are melting , obvious in your face evidence.
taxing citizens is a panacea doomed to failure as long as the highest pouters like aviation are expanding and the global population keeps growing .

Ignore the warning signs all you like but we are on a countdown to extinction.

Or the fact that the places that push for climate control measures are the most polluted places on earth, while blaming alleged climate change on insignificant factors like cattle ranching or plastic straws?

Cattle ranching is not an insignificant factor and plastic straws have nothing to do with climate change.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Did you hear about the Grand Solar Minimum hitting next year?

I spent some time on the 'net the other day trying to find out more about this, as in when it is supposed to start (besides "next year" or "2020") ... or given sunspot cycles, are we sort of at the start point already?

A lot of articles the search found took time to poo-poo any notion that a Grand Minimum would seriously impact the warming trend.

Too much politics in this $cience.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Men are so arrogant in our hatred of the Creator. We challenge him with
our structures like the Titanic. And actually believe we can threaten his
creation. But it just never works out like we planned and one day God
will destroy those who would have destroyed the earth. We may destroy
our world but we will never destroy the planet.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Obama freaks out science deniers buy buying house, is a more apt thread title surely?

You wouldn't know science even if it slapped you in the face.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well we can discuss evidence all you’d like, but just like in a court of law, evidence does not necessarily prove anything, particularly if there is plenty of opposing evidence. To be intellectually honest, we have to review all of the evidence to come to an accurate conclusion.

97% of all climatologists agree that the climate is changing. Where they differ, much like most Americans, is how the climate is changing, what causes this change, and to what extent the climate is changing. We can, however rule out any doomsday prophecies within the next two decades, as they require too many assumptions and variables to be 100% accurate to come to fruition.

We can look at this article by Chinese scientists to provide evidence of global cooling. My point is not to prove the earth is cooling, of course; it is just meant to further illustrate that there is opposing evidence.
electroverse.net...

As far as the cattle ranching is concerned, we know that cattle only produce 3% of human-caused greenhouse gas emissions in the US, while fossil fuels produce 80%. (Source: skepticalscience.com...) Blaming rural areas for their insignificant contribution to global warming, while ignoring the constant traffic and visible pollution in more urban areas is simply an example of big-city elitism, in my opinion.

Now, the ball is in your court. If you wish to take the predictable route and accuse me of climate change denialism, that is your right — and it will end the discussion; but if you would like to keep an intelligent conversation going, I welcome data and hard facts.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...another former president of the United States who was worth less than a million dollars when he was gifted the presidency and joined 0.1% club upon leaving the office. The same people who rant and rave against the ultra rich, the same people who claim the current POTUS is somehow using the office to enrich his wealth when he's the first POUS in many of our lives whose neto worth has dropped since he took office.

Screw the Obamas and their fortune gained off the blood, sweat, tears, and struggles of the average American worker.

I totally agree, and Trump is the first Potus to donate his Presidential salary to worthy causes.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The far-right is triggered by Pres. Obama buying a home.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
BREAKING: Wealthy family buys a beach house.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Epstein claimed to have founded the Clinton foundation. In court! So its public record!

I joined late, do you have a source for this that would be undisputed?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Without even reading the entire post I would say , or ask, next door to the clintons?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Men are so arrogant in our hatred of the Creator. We challenge him with
our structures like the Titanic. And actually believe we can threaten his
creation. But it just never works out like we planned and one day God
will destroy those who would have destroyed the earth. We may destroy
our world but we will never destroy the planet.

Whatever. Just look at old growth forest decline around the globe in the last 200+ years to present. Sure there are scams and disinfo out there, agendas being driven.. but just look at history and data. Ignore whatever god you imagine. Ecological systems around the world are on the decline based on recorded data.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
That's a nice house, i can see why people in this thread are so mad and jealous of him.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And attempting to "steer it" is the opposite of what our species does best anyway, which is adapt to and profit from it.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Philippines

Ya I know twelve more years and blah blah blah Peak oil
sumpin sumpin acid rain so be very afraid of asteroids.
Blow it out your (radio edit). Makes God a little hard to
ignore when the only thing that ever happens is what"s
supposed to happen. Make sure you watch out for aliens
on the way to your vaccination. Good thing your atheism
makes you to intelligent to be arrogant.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join