It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's bet $15 million that climate change is a scam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"Barack and Michelle Obama are buying a $15M estate in Martha’s Vineyard"

nypost.com...

Obama's spending $15 million on beach-front property in Martha's Vineyard. Guess they want to have a front row seat to climate change and rising sea levels? Just throwing money away? If I believed in Climate Change I'd spend 15 million on a place in the mountains and fortify it the hell up. I sure wouldn't buy over priced beach front property. But if we're being honest, I don't believe Obama or AOC or any elites actually believe it.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

If I were them I would buy property In a place that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Nice place.
Climate change happens over time , I'm sure they've taken into consideration the implications of buying a beach side property.

Their property choice doesn't alter the facts.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Seeing as the Obama's are likely to be billionaires (from what?)...

I doubt money is really much of an issue for them.

He was one of the fakest presidents IMO... I don't try to find much logic behind him, he's an opportunist, that's the only ideology I can find in him.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Nice place.
Climate change happens over time , I'm sure they've taken into consideration the implications of buying a beach side property.

What if you don't mind flying around in jumbo jets all the time when they do the most "damage" to the atmosphere and are the largest factor in man made global warming?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Obama freaks out science deniers buy buying house, is a more apt thread title surely?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The facts? Like the fact that the most abundant greenhouse gas in our atmosphere is water? Or the fact that the places that push for climate control measures are the most polluted places on earth, while blaming alleged climate change on insignificant factors like cattle ranching or plastic straws?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Who knows from what... He made $3.2 million for being president. No telling how much he laundered over those 8 years though. Dude is no better than the fraud Al Sharpton.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Nice place.

Liberal hypocrisy...

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

...another former president of the United States who was worth less than a million dollars when he was gifted the presidency and joined 0.1% club upon leaving the office. The same people who rant and rave against the ultra rich, the same people who claim the current POTUS is somehow using the office to enrich his wealth when he's the first POUS in many of our lives whose neto worth has dropped since he took office.

Screw the Obamas and their fortune gained off the blood, sweat, tears, and struggles of the average American worker.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
Obama freaks out science deniers buy buying house, is a more apt thread title surely?

Did you hear about the Grand Solar Minimum hitting next year? Science says so. So we have scientists telling us it's going to be too hot to survive and scientists telling us it's going to be the hardest cold spell in 12,500 years. Are the science deniers the ones who don't believe what you believe?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

They’re so blinded by their programming they don’t even notice their hypocrisy.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Climate change happens over time

...as it has since the beginning of this planet.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

I don't expect leftists to understand the optics...

I have no issue with him buying the estate. The issue is when you are promoting green policies for the plebes, but don't live green yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Clinton foundation brought in $436,000,000 in 2015 and in 2017 brought in $14,000,000.

That is a difference of $422,000,000!

Epstein claimed to have founded the Clinton foundation. In court! So its public record!

When the politicians have influence they extort so many millions the average person has stopped keeping track....

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Climate change biggest threat to national security, so buy beach front property?
edit on 23-8-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's an awfully big house for Michelle to be living there alone.

Her husband is going to be indicted and convicted.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Al Gore talked the Obamas into this.

And obviously they don't care about their children either 😎

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Al Gore talked the Obamas into this.

And obviously they don't care about their children either 😎

That's because those ain't their kids.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Or they may just build a sea wall......

Obviously..

Maybe Martha vineyard is steady fairly well above sea level, so it is a later coastal region to be effected..

Conservatives will literally fall for just the silliest logic...

All the scientists say “co2 holds more heat and we are producing a bit load of it”...

The conservative rebuttal??

“It sure is cold outside today!”

Lol... just lol
edit on 23-8-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join