It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Special prosecutor named to investigate Jussie Smollett charges and why they were dropped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This guy caused a lot of sh!t, it sure will be interesting to hear why he got a pass.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: jhn7537

Here's a question for you. If this special prosecutor can find no wrong doing on the part of the State Attorney, will you then accept that finding or, then discount this special prosecutor as biased or whatever and then demand another, higher, super special prosecutor to investigate this special prosecutor.

Honestly, what the hell are you talking about? Jussie had 16 charges against him that just went away with a slap on the wrist. Kim Foxx can't show times her office ever did anything remotely close to this. The was a "one-off" type deal that she pulled off. She also recused herself, but then retracted that statement stating she "really didn't fully recuse herself from all matters".... But to answer your ridiculous question, no, i wouldnt be satisfied. all the evidence points to Jussie creating a fake hate crime. I stand behind the police who want justice served. i do not stand behind Kim Foxx who has ties to Kamala Harris and the Obamas, who have ties to Jussie... Its a big cover-up, and any one with half a brain cell can see this.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well shooter, you have me there. It's not of course, but, this fool in his insistence, in his adamant denial in front of cameras in front of judges, well, it has made me chuckle a bit as his blatant audacity. Toss in the two guys who flushed out his script, the one goofy looking guy and the other big and muscular, can't you at least picture them all breaking out in song turning the whole thing into a musical comedy? ''he done it, NO HE DINT, he done it NO HE DINT, He's innnnocennnnt, guilty guilty guilty rumpa dump dump. ....

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

OK OK OK, I get it. And I do not disagree with the smell about it all. But my question still stands. If you now place trust in this special prosecutor, enough that you still find interest in the whole case beyond what a race baiting, career killing goofball this guy is will you then settle for the findings of this special prosecutor or will you then demand a super prosecutor to investigate the first special prosecutor if those findings do not match your desired concept of justice.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Once you add “maga hat wearers” it is no longer racist..

Even by your own account he was not demonizing all whites, just trump supporters..

Even if he had said “all whites are racist” that is not making a comment on genetic superiority..

All whites could be racist, while all Mexicans are not, because whites were raised for centuries to believe they were genetically superior, and Mexicans were not..

You might have a Mexican come up with it independently and try to start a movement, but the same dynamic does not exist..

White supremacy was a scientific fact 80 years ago.. Mexican supremacy has never been a scientific fact

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Unsure quite yet... I like seeing a special prosecutor appointed by the judge, but I'm curious about the judges background (who appointed him) and similarly to Dan Webb (the special prosecutor) I'm curious about his track record, too... its hard to trust anyone in politics anymore, so i take everything with a grain of salt. I do hope this investigation is conducted in a unbiased way, where a true outcome is presented after Dan Webb and his team goes through everything/conducts their interviews/etc... I want justice served here. I honestly hope this isnt swept under the rug. If anyone deserved to have the book thrown at them, its Jussie, especially after the interview he gave and the blatant lies he told. Also, its odd that his hoax hate crime lined up with Kamala Harris and Cory Booker's anti-lynching bill... I dont see how any special prosecutor could find Jussie/Foxx's office innocent, especially after the strong stance the Chicago PD took.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

To me, justice HAS been done, at least in the case of the actor. His career is ruined, he has been exposed as a racist himself and an incompetent boob to boot. His fiasco has made him a laughing stock. For me, his stupidity has alienated him from any future political associations and that is for the best.

The dropping of the case, even against the backing of the local police was questionable but with all the other cases that are dropped around the country on technicalities and such, keeping this one going seems a bit rabbit-holish to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I disagree, people lose their jobs for far less. This guy needs to be made an example of, so we don't have others doing the same.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

So should bill orient be arrested for pretending he saved his camera mans life in South America??

Should trump be arrested for any of the countless lies he tells daily???

Of course not.. we obviously need a different set of rules for the lefties, right??

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

For sure...

I wouldn’t care if they fined him as well, but I am totally against making examples of people..

Prosecute them for the crime they committed, not some political nonsense..

I feel the same about hate crimes..

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Excellent deflection lol..

You know where you pretend I said something, no one on here has said...

That’s conservatism 101... can’t debate the actual topic, so you pretend your opponent has an indefensible position and debate that instead..

Precisely like “they are comming to get your guns”, they want abortion till the last second and they want completely open borders!!”

No matter how you try and sell it, racism already has a definition....

No matter what Fox News tells you, you cannot create your own and expect everyone else to buy it..

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

So should bill orient be arrested for pretending he saved his camera mans life in South America?? Should trump be arrested for any of the countless lies he tells daily???

Did those examples file false police reports for an action they orchestrated causing an investigation in a city that is ridden with problems as it is?

Prosecute them for the crime they committed, not some political nonsense..

Do you think staging an event, and calling the police, letting an investigation continue pulling detectives from a city dubbed Chiraq, because it has had more homicides than US casualties in Iraq is political.

No, that's a crime.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I hope they go after the head of the beast not just smollet

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

And that's fine by me MIddle. There are just to many bad actors from both sides, you know? To many of them are let off the hook across the board. If we start holding them all to account then let's do it. But this guy seems just a schmo who has ruined his own life abundantly.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
This guy caused a lot of sh!t, it sure will be interesting to hear why he got a pass.

To be honest, if he had owned up to it and made an honest effort towards righting wrongs... I wouldn't really care if he got the charge dropped.

But people in society who feel this entitled, so much so they don't even have to admit fault, usually show back up on the radar again if lessons aren't learned.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

originally posted by: FamCore

I hope justice will be served. Jussie Smollett and his fraudulent hoaxed, self-orchestrated "hate crime"/bigoted/politically charged crime is one of the many things that's wrong with our society today

PS Jussie is a racist

How??

You do realize racism has an actual definition, that you do not to rewrite in an attempt to use an “I know you are but what am I defense”..

Smollett faking a hate crime makes him a liar, shill, POS, and countless other derogatory names, but racist is not one of them..

Racism is the belief that one or more races are superior/inferior to one or more races..

Falsely accusing someone of being a racist, is not the belief that one or more races is superior/inferior..

Obviously

Actually, I am with you on this one. Smollett was not being racist in his accusations. However, he was being very bigoted against a large group (about 1/2 the country) because they had a different political opinion than his own. He put everyone that supports your president into the same derogatory cliche of a racist mold (i.e. a black hating lynch mob). But, the accusation itself was not racist, but bigoted with racial undertones.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well shooter, you have me there. It's not of course, but, this fool in his insistence, in his adamant denial in front of cameras in front of judges, well, it has made me chuckle a bit as his blatant audacity. Toss in the two guys who flushed out his script, the one goofy looking guy and the other big and muscular, can't you at least picture them all breaking out in song turning the whole thing into a musical comedy? ''he done it, NO HE DINT, he done it NO HE DINT, He's innnnocennnnt, guilty guilty guilty rumpa dump dump. ....

yeah sure
were it a non african american person that got 16 charges dropped in a similar fashion there would be marches in the streets
but you go on and laugh about it
just highlights the double standard
or perhaps for some no standard at all

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
yay

“the actions of any person or office involved in all aspects of the case,”

and the end begins for the ugandan giant

....... And Spartacus. Didn't they both co sponsor the anti Lynching Bill?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
yep
he is in conference with t-bone as we speak

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join