It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPS Corruption Exposed - The Missing, Murdered, and Epstein?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
When i first heard about the horrors inflicted upon children in foster care and various Child "Protective" Services, I didn't know what to think. I couldn't wrap my mind around the idea that these were the people who were the biggest threat to the children they were meant to be helping. But it made perfect sense that they would be. They are the ones calling the shots and making the rules. They are the ones who receive, investigate, and act on the complaints. They are in a perfect position to do whatever they want. If there was anyone in a position to be a groomer, it would be them.

It does not surprise me that this ties in to Arkansas, which means clintons in my book. And it would not surprise me if it tied, via the clintons, to epstein.

I pray this woman is alive and well and has enough dirt to bring these criminal POS to their knees once and for all.

Adults can do whatever they want to each other and will eventually run into one who will just take their head off for doing it. I really couldn't care less. But for God's sake, leave the children alone.
edit on 25-8-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I have a feeling that Epstein is now in the Federal Witness protection Program....its the only way to opt the entire problem for him....his Brother cleanly gets his fortune....he is gone.....but not gone.....the Cabal might let their guard down(as if)and Epstein is as we speak spillin out 1000 times more terminal data than anyone ever thought he had in his Tophat. It was all about the Benjamins….the option to keep all of his loot by going silent and into the FWP forever and avoiding life in Prison(or likely for him death) was what got his ball rolling.

I will bet that Epstein is right now talking to other BIG PLAYERS who he has the goods on and giving them an opportunity to come in from the rain as well before the big hammer comes down on everyone...….the momentum of the changes we are seeing will no longer be denied....I guess a Criminal with the strongest survival instincts will be most likely to hop on the BUs in the FWP with Epstein meaning likely a BIG BIG FISH.

I think you are doing a great job of illuminating the abuse of power by those trusted with the welfare and well being of children , I believe that IF Epstein is in the FWP he could be the single biggest blow to the Global Cabal either side could have ever imagined and he will likely help your cause directly because the children being abused were being funneled into that system from multiple insulated and constant consistant sources and this sounds like Agencies...he could out the biggest ones..

www.youtube.com...

Id think that Epstein is dead as a doornail. He was pinged years ago and was gathering info on this person and that person... on video even. These players knowing Epstein is incapable of keeping any sort of low profile in WPP or even have the slightest self control... he was suicided when the goods that needed gotten on who they needed gotten on were got.
Lots of juice is contained in the public accessible information, but you can be sure there is plenty thats held for a rainy day that will buy a lot of favors.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
# happens.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

They are the ones calling the shots and making the rules. They are the ones who receive, investigate, and act on the complaints.

There are problems in Europe with their CPS equivalents as well. Too little oversight and too much room for arbitrary action.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join