It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this political news? David Koch has died

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
One of the two is dead. Most people will remember him as a strong GOP supporter. I also remember him as a libertarian. At one point he wanted to get rid of most federal agencies in at the same time supporting gay marriage, Gay rights and Stem cell research. I didn’t agree with him all the time but I don’t Think he was as bad as people make them out to be. Anyway, my thoughts are with the family. I am writing this on my phone sorry for any grammar errors.
edit on 23-8-2019 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2019 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
While one shouldn't speak ill of the dead, it going to be really hard to hold my tongue on this one.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It seem like he was kind of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Maybe that’s why he looks like a cross between Stephen King and Bill Hader. a reply to: Xcalibur254

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sure it's news, I guess.

But I have to say, the dogs pooping thread is more interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Never understood that saying.
Why not? The dead don't care.

If someone was bad while they were living, why lie about it after they were gone.

OOOOOO, unless it goes back to covering up, ie changing history?

LOL, conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't find joy in the death of anyone and I strongly dislike both Koch brothers, among a litany of others just like them.

However I don't blame them for taking advantage of a corrupt system.

I blame the system and the scum who allowed it to be corrupted.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
While one shouldn't speak ill of the dead, it going to be really hard to hold my tongue on this one.

I don't agree with the Koch brothers on all issues. They support illegal immigration and globalization. However, they were very liberal on social issues.

David Koch personally gave more than $1 billion to various charitable causes.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops

Maybe Soros will be soon to follow... only unfortunate thing with Soros is, he raised a little sh*t son who is a mini version of him...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This is the headline from the New York Times David Koch, Billionaire Who Fueled Right-Wing Movement, Dies at 79 a reply to: BlackOops

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow, this guy was a MAJOR NeverTrumper!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

And?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

They got his name and age right, the fact he funded the right wing of American politicsand that he was a billionaire.
Well done the press 10/10

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Was it natural causes, or did he do something to upset Hillary Clinton?

Neighbor has a koi pond, one of his fish recently died. He said the fish knew too much.

Wonder if there's a connection. . . . . .

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

And?

And he's fricking dead!

This is the topic, yo.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

And?

And he's fricking dead!

This is the topic, yo.

How is him being a MAJOR NeverTrumper relevant to the topic?
Just a hurrah?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Agreed...
I just hope you apply the same critical thinking when it's Soros turn.

The world is better off without these people.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

And another one bites the dust . .. . I guess it's time to 'pass on' for some of these older folk. This guy believed that "greed is good"

i believe "greed breeds means deeds" ... and I have NO doubt this guy had his arm in a good deal of greedy pies, but

After all, facing the inevitable dramas associated with who he was, what he did and who he did it with . . .
no wonder he carked it!

TBH I wouldm't at all be surprised if we see a few more of this crew's peers go 6' down from 'natural causes' -- stress induced. Stress is a killer you know!
who'd have thought hey?
Maybe Jeff's death 'broke his he?art' (of stone)

Remember "these people" never thought She would lose BUT because she did, many DNC supporters had place big 'bets' (via 'donations') that she would win

NOW those 'bets' have Lost! Of course Nobody is talking about it, but seriously, as the result, the plans of many of these people have gone badly astray and their futures are Now extremely uncertain, like it used to be for opponents of the CF, BUT the tables Have been turned and i for one am loving it.

I mean think about it. I have a lot of faith in The Plan, I believe it's Very real and has been in the making for decades but "hands were forced" when it looked like Hitlary was going to win the elections and some brilliant ideas were put into play queue to ensure she FAILED

And Now They FAIL too! How good is this? PLUS ALL 'convicted human traffickers and pedophiles et al shall have ALl their property and assets forfeited to the US government", so far that's the Bronfman fortune. Epsteins everythings, Weinstein and crew cant be forgotten, not to mention the hundred of unamed people recently caught. etc etc

I wonder if the US can seize the Vatican bank due to George Pell's conviction of pedophilic atrocities? hehe!

You folks who are waiting to see Hitlary locked up shouldn't GAF about her, she's a NOBODY Now.

Instead rejoice that extremely important arrests and convictions have been made and are continuing to do so

And I say Hooray for this guy, who, Unlike every other DNC supporters in the US ,, is/can't no longer IS 'supporting them' lol
jolly good

edit on 23-8-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: 0_o

edit on 23-8-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: z

edit on 23-8-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: z -

edit on 23-8-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: down and right

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
there's three of them. 2 more or less dont associate with one.

Interesting, considering they and Soros joined the same team, publicly.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Why not blame both? After all, its us we the people who are really in charge of preserving our democratic republic..
It is up to us to to stand up and volunteer to run for office if we believe we can make a difference, up to us to support those we believe will will do the best job for the country, up to us to honestly follow the heart of the laws, be responsible with our freedoms..
Well, most of our politicians (who are just members of us) are in it to advance their own self interest more than the country"s. Many of those of great wealth use that wealth to prop up and support the candidates they see as most likely to advance their self interests. And while we may have irresponsible people draining tax money through the social programs, we also have unethical doctors doing needless operations, or maybe just pretending to in some cases just so they can get more money out of medicaid/Medicare, we have landlords investing in real estate, using HUD fund to refurbish it, then charging more for the rental that anyone can afford without getting govt assistance. We have employers raking in tons of profit not paying anything close to a living wage, because will the govt will make up the shortfall if they need to.
And of course we have many, oh so many cheating on taxes, cheating the social service system, cheating where ever they can..
But. ya, it's the government, and of course the poor, that are to blame...
Wake up to the fact that the government is just a reflection of ourselves! Pick up the responsibility that the founders have put onto your shoulders when they gave you this democratic republic. Rich or poor, put your country's above your own selfish interests for a change.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Has anyone confirmed a body with this? Is there a possibility that Koch is somewhere in that deep hole Epstein is in?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join