It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant propaganda story put out by AP

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Equal treatment is paramount 🦞😁

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
So, aside from the fact that private health insurance costs more than medicare, the answer to "Do you have any idea what you are talking about?", would be "No, I don't."

edit on 8/23/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I think they should tax everybody until there's nothing left for anybody else 😎

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

So, the answer is, "I have no idea what I'm talking about. So I'll just meme."

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

It would just end up being Medicare for some and not for anybody that doesn't want it 😎

Depending on how much it costs for all 😎

9%/9% payroll tax and pay the rest yourself if you want to.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I already stated some of the problems with "medicare for all."

What was the point that you were attempting to make about the current costs of medicare as opposed to private insurance?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

QMB, SLMB, QI, and QDWI will make up all the slack 🎱

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Yeah. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

You know you have to qualify, right? And you know that private insurance costs more, right?

Or maybe you don't know that.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

They should change the laws to compensate and then it will work like a charm 😎

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They should change the laws to compensate and then it will work like a charm 😎

You're blithering.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

False

Not for everyone as Xuenchen said.

Catastrophic health care coverage for people under 30 can cost $100 or less.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

They should consider the Canada system including the death panel 😃

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I think they should tax everybody until there's nothing left for anybody else 😎

Tax the rich feed the poor till there are no rich no more. You can only get so much blood out of a turnip.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Pro-tip: if you need someone's help in making something happen, perhaps turning them into your enemy and shouting incessantly about how they are the world's greatest evil and you wish with every fiber of your being for their utter annihilation is not the best approach to getting it done. Especially when that someone has resources that dwarf your own.

Again, temperament and application. It's like all of our dear, dead grandmothers used to say: "you'll catch me flies with honey than vinegar."

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Medicare cost money for people who have to pay for it......😃🥳

Medicare costs at a glance

Not as much as private insurance.

Sadly, this is becoming the truth. Some commercial insurance contracts i have read prohibit the provider from billing more than the Medicare rate. If this true then we may as well be paying the medicare premium instead of lining the pockets of private insurance ceo's.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Now imagine if you'd had this insight for the past sixty years.

The public memory is easily controlled in 8 year cycles, thus the media remark "No politician in living memory has been treated as badly as Ilhan Omar". Just as likely, the writer was 20-something and doesn't have much living memory yet. However, the intent and suggestion greatly shortens the public's perception of what's remembered.

Until the computer age and then the rise of the Internet, there wasn't any instant fact checking, rebuttal research in real time, a worldwide record of almost everything said or done - in about the last 25 years. Good luck with pre-internet sources.

Propagandists have always worked quietly and unobtrusively - which worked great in a feudal society. The Vatican ruled much of the Roman Empire up until the invention of the printing press, or thereabouts. Still, there was the whole Reformation, Inquisition, conquest of the New World ans sacking of its wealth.

Propaganda used to twist the opinion of certain events (mass shootings) shapes public sentiment and results in reactive legislative policies enacted at the dictate of emotion, without adequate consideration of facts or consequential damages. See public compliance wit New Zealand's gun confiscation/buyback program and Question Why release of the Christchurch video is a felony in NZ.

The power of information is profoundly transformative in many different existential constructs and requires free flow without taint or prejudice, intentional (propaganda) or otherwise. Rule Your Mind.

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Yep!

Just like today we see and hear the term Social "Construct" in the PC language initiates. They use "Construct" as a meaning that it can be torn down. Just look around and you can see it happening in real time...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
I think everything is a "Construct' due to gamers, AI, the Matrix movies - and the fact that nothing works together as it used to. We don't have an actual society any more, just a 'construct' we call society.
21st Century Schizoid Man used to be just an old song....

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just thought I would mention this.

Finland's health care collapse

The Universal Health Care the Democrats are touting appears to be falling apart in Europe. So why would the US emulate a failing European system?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
When talking about propaganda I think we have to keep in mind that access to "health" care is significantly different that access to "medical" care. I can recall ever reading or hearing about somebody, anybody, dying because they did not have access to medical care. Medical care has always been available to everybody whenever it is needed. You may have to wait a little longer for it, but you will receive medical care.

To me the big question is, do we currently have the infrastructure in place to handle "health" care for all? In my simple life I already have to make appointments 6 months in advance to see my doctors. What is the time going to move too by adding everybody to the list?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join