It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

single use or reusable Taser Drones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just like I wrote it. Small drones with a lock on feature that can be thrown by hand Into the air or towards a target. Painting with a specialized dye for tracking is ok as well. Who is making these?? If nobody else is, can I make them, and sell them to riot police, military police, gun free zones, and as a general building safety device like a fire extinguisher???

What kind of capacity battery is needed for a taser, they never seem to big from the ones I see in shows and stores. Drone needs limited flight capacity. This thing is for short range urgent use. I'm betting we can keep this thing about the size of a medium box of chocolates tops.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Police are not allowed to use drones with weapons. Those are for tactic units like SWAT who hunt terrorists. So no. PD will not be able accept such things that will be abused in public. Also riot police def not allowed to use such things because it could be turn into a flying bomb in disguise. Don't be an idiot militarizing police.
edit on 22-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I’m speaking out of my field. But if you needed a taser to work only once. Wouldn’t a capacitor be more efficient and save weight for that specific function ?
edit on 22-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sounds complicate.

Why not just make a bunch of cheap drones and program them to do kamikaze attacks in packs.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A hail of arrows shot from archers. Your apparatus sounds like something the Lords of War might be keen on. There does not seem to be a peaceful application in your context.

Perhaps spraying dye to identify people in a crowd ...? non-lethal... non-harmful.

It's good to stir the mind for applications though, or how do we progress.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why even bother with tazing? Why not mini sleeping darks with a paralyzing nerotoxin no bigger than a titaniam bee stinger fired from a self repeating trigger. Saves on battery. And frogs basically make the poison for free in the wild. I spose the issue is non lethal...so i skipped a step.

new topics

top topics

join