It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders will be a Fox contributor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

“Fox News has been the number one news organization in the country for 17 years running and I am beyond proud to join their incredible stable of on-air contributors in providing political insights and analysis,” Sanders said in a statement. The 37-year-old will provide political commentary and analysis to Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, Fox News Digital, Fox Nation and the radio/podcast division. Sanders will make her debut on “Fox & Friends” on Sept. 6.

Glad to see this. I liked her method of dealing with rough situations. She was able to smooth out some rough edges early on. I think she got a lot of smarts from her Dad, as he has what I think are good political ideas. I think she will do well and look forward to seeing her take of topics.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yep, and Sean Spicer will be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. Guess there is a place for everybody huh?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

There are times I wish I cared about shows like that and others, then I think of spending my time on the back porch watching birds and bugs and I feel as if my choices were pretty solid. Dancing with the stars........just doesn't compare to a good cigar and nature.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
when was she not?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

she will be getting paid now.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
from fox
the former job paid also didn't it?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I see the Ogre has found a new home.
She will do well at Fox.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

She will do well at Fox.

Misogynist!

Is it she still looks better in tights than most men even though she is an ogre, or just another example of the hypocrisy of the left when it comes to "which" women deserve protection???

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Me as well Dude. My acreage sit's on the bank of the South Umpqua River which shines and glitters with the morning sun. OUr back deck is quite popular with visiting friends and family for it's view of the river and distant mountains. Here we smoke smoke cheap cigars and those are good enough for us.

When the moon is on the other side of the earth we can sit out there and see the swath of the Milky Way. So we have never watched even one episode of DWS or most of the other ''reality shows. We limit that watching to America's Got Talent'' for the shear variety of talent and have to sit through the sickening force feeding of pop culture it pushes.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Whatever happened to Donna brazile? I thought Fox was attempting to become a democratic cesspool like CNN and MSNBC

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

.....cue all the closet intolerant sexist lefties focusing in on her personally instead of her politics - when you see such posts, remember them and be aware that such posts paint a clear picture of that posters intelligence level (or to be more precise - the lack thereof) where feelings and emotions are more important than facts n stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

.....cue all the closet intolerant sexist lefties focusing in on her personally instead of her politics - when you see such posts, remember them and be aware that such posts paint a clear picture of that posters intelligence level (or to be more precise - the lack thereof) where feelings and emotions are more important than facts n stuff.

or her appearance.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

even cheap cigars are good in the correct environment. Sounds like you have the right idea.

When I finally finish my building, and clean up my pigmess, I'll post some pics of my little utopia.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

or her appearance.

, Oh man - totally not a Nostradamus, but it's just so obvious what is about to be typed out online when such announcements are made.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

edit on 22/8/2019 by Sublimecraft because: dble

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

She will do well at Fox.

Rachel Maddow is going to Fox ? Wow !

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The Ogre spot is already filled at Fox by Donna Brazille....

I guess you must have missed that memo.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sarah is not stupid. She may be more aligned with Shepard Smith than Tomi Lahren. Whatever her current ideology, I wish her well in her new position at Fox. I always thought she was cute. I like women with a little meat on them.

edit on 22-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

There are times I wish I cared about shows like that and others, then I think of spending my time on the back porch watching birds and bugs and I feel as if my choices were pretty solid. Dancing with the stars........just doesn't compare to a good cigar and nature.
Throw a cold beer in there and you got retirement heaven.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That'll be cool dud. Let me know and I will snap some of mine and send them along. Happy life dude.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join