It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret mods?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
ummmm?.......i was wondering are there secret mods on ATS?.....you know...like 'insurgents' operating behind the duisguise of normal ATS members........doing things like interviewing us all without us realising?.....if this is the case it wont be long before im a mod....probably a super mod!.......or probably admin..........well....you all new it was just a matter of time didnt you.

THANKS ALOT!!!......you guys rock!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
ummmm?.......i was wondering are there secret mods on ATS?.....you know...like 'insurgents' operating behind the duisguise of normal ATS members........doing things like interviewing us all without us realising?.....if this is the case it wont be long before im a mod....probably a super mod!.......or probably admin..........well....you all new it was just a matter of time didnt you.

you forgot to take your medication again didn't you :shk:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

you forgot to take your medication again didn't you :shk:

I keep telling him to take one of the green ones with the smiley faces, but he decides to chug the whole bottle down with vodka. :shk:

1BMX8
101102F1
XMB 1.8 Main Developers - Tularis, Kathryl, Richard, IT, RevMac For More Information On Other Staff - Visit XMBForum.com

^^^Hehe...those BBCodes are still there...heh.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

JAK

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You mean like this yes Optimus?

Jack

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT JAK'S BABY....BRING IT ON!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Muuuuuahahahaha

I am the Super secret Mod bow before me and worship weak ones.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

1BMX8
101102F1
XMB 1.8 Main Developers - Tularis, Kathryl, Richard, IT, RevMac For More Information On Other Staff - Visit XMBForum.com

these are the developers of the XMB Forum.. IT is a nice one

they have nothing to do with ATS..even they aren´t moderators or even super moderators here on ATS/BTS/PTS and IgnoranceDenied??

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

***Starts unpacking sniper rifle from case with ATS symbol on it ** "You know too much"

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dacruz

1BMX8
101102F1

these are the developers of the XMB Forum.. IT is a nice one

they have nothing to do with ATS..even they aren´t moderators or even super moderators here on ATS/BTS/PTS and IgnoranceDenied??

I was bored...so I was trying out some hidden BBCodes. Theyre kinda like Easter Eggs. First is the Call Name of ATS's Original XMB build reversed, so XMB 1.8, but it looks a little messed up. 2nd is the actual build number of ATS's Original XMB Build, and 3rd just has the credits of who developed it originally.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I see..

dc

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I think it was the official The X-Files message board that had "shadow mods" back in the good old X-files days. Nobody knew who they where, posts would just get deleted, moved, edited by a shadow... that was fun

Truly in the spirit of X-Files

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
An ATS Gestapo... that honestly wouldn't surprise me...

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Daystar]

new topics

top topics

join