It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniper Remains at Large After Shooting Los Angeles Deputy Outside Sheriff's Station

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The gamers are the real problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm not sure this event logically concludes supporting red flag laws if the SNIPER aspect is factual (truth).
It takes logic, planning & operational ability to pull off a sniping.

Insane persons can't typically muster the intellectual prowess to accomplish this, but hey, by any means you know... "Damn your logic Mr. Spock!"

Snipers are quite a bit different than your random drive by shooter or your typical gang shoot-em-up cops 90%+ miss ratio with an abundance of collateral damage on all sides.

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Washing Post (CIA mouth piece) is reporting that a pellet gun has been found.
www.washingtonpost.com... .html?noredirect=on
Now this sounds just like the "only shots fired were from Oswald" B.S. that we have heard before.
Reading this only confirms my suspicion that this red flag op, and more, are going to follow.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow, now I find this reported by the Roanoke Times.

www.roanoke.com...

Here is the address for The Roanoke Times:The Roanoke Times/roanoke.com
201 Campbell Ave. S.W.,
Roanoke, VA 24011

And Roanoke VA is how far from Langley VA( jump on Hwy 7 to I-81)?
By the time your 5 guys hamburger digests, you would be there.
So WaPo and Roanoke are the first to report this.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It was a pellet gun the officer was not really hurt didnt even break skin. That's the reason it's being swept under the rug .
edit on 8/23/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91
Shooting a LEO is still a Fed offense, and is quit serious.
People have died from being shot with a pellet gun.
But I don't see where they are saying that he was shot b a pellet gun.
I couldn't find a medical report on the injury.
Where did you find it?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
our society is deteriorating and getting worse

I totally agree. And I've been saying for years that law enforcement officials are going to bring more and more of this type of behavior against themselves. They need to either use their brains and think and act morally, or act as the gestapo arm to enforce any and every silly law politicians enact. Until law enforcement officials distance themselves from the people who are trying to subvert our constitution and go back to "protect and serve," more and more cops are going to be killed.

I mean, it's not rocket science to understand the difference between right and wrong. For politicians to say something is wrong because they have now deemed it to be "against the law" is just wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
It was a pellet gun the officer was not really hurt didnt even break skin. That's the reason it's being swept under the rug .

What the holy hell!

Deputy lied about being shot by sniper in sheriff's office parking lot: Authorities www.msn.com...

The California sheriff's deputy who launched an expensive, citywide manhunt for the sniper who shot him in his own station's parking lot made up the entire incident, police said late Saturday.
It was all fake, L.A. County Homicide Capt. Kent Wegener said at a press conference.
"Reinosa admitted he was not shot at as he previously claimed," Wegener said. "He also told investigators he had caused the holes in his uniform by cutting it. There was no sniper, no shots fired and no gunshot injury sustained to his shoulder."

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be ex-officer Reinosa.

He doesn't seem to have what it takes to be an honest officer.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Then there is this.
"The district attorney's office will be responsible for determining any charges against Reinosa, but Wagner said they "could start with false report of an emergency."

Reinosa will also be fired from the department, L.A. County Sheriff's Department Assistant Sheriff Robin Limon said. Limon said the department was "incredibly disappointed" and that a criminal investigation has been launched.

"There were several things that were curious," Wegener said. "There was no ballistic evidence in the parking lot at all. No bullet was recovered. ... There were many things that didn't add up.""
www.msn.com...
What a POS!
ETA: My apologies for jumping to the idea that this was a RED FLAG.
edit on V512019Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 25 Aug 2019 10:51:44 -05001 by Violater1 because: kPtdy57kn;j

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

My apologies for jumping to the idea that this was a RED FLAG.

Me too.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Lol wasnt even the pellet gun they said they found Wow just wow .

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Lol wasnt even the pellet gun they said they found Wow just wow .

Just think, they could use this type of an excuse to go through apartment complexes and neighborhoods to grab guns.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
fake news

top topics

<< 1   >>

join