It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Heading For a New Civil War?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

we should unite and drive from our country and possibly even our globe... charlitains... false prophets... liars masquerading as bastions of integrity, these are the individuals who will ultimately lead us into open conflict assuming we don't extract our heads from our rectums and drive them from us with rods.
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I totally agree. Those are called politicians.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Who would you kill first, men or women or children of said men and women, gotta be sure right?

To me I would never kill a fellow citizen over political issue's, call me stupid but words should always be equipped and compromise found, there can be no excuse for killing people because of issue's assigned to any political party, enter my castle and endanger my family is the only time for making a life changing decision.

We are discussing civil war not international war, So your neighbour disagrees with you and its pop,pop, bang bang your dead, my ideology was right sucker!!

I got more in common with you than against you, you bleed i bleed, you love your family i love mine, wanna share a beer sometime my wife makes good cakes also

So someone approaches you an your family with deadly threats. You would offer them a beer? Damn bro.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

we should unite and drive from our country and possibly even our globe... charlitains... false prophets... liars masquerading as bastions of integrity, these are the individuals who will ultimately lead us into open conflict assuming we don't extract our heads from our rectums and drive them from us with rods.

I totally agree. Those are called politicians.

Not that limited. Throw in the media, Hollywood, radical activist groups on both sides. Those are the enemy.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Never going to be another civil war.

IF - Trump wins by a landslide but is robbed by rigged vote counting
And IF - Someone like Hillary "wins"
And IF - taxes shoot up, the economy crashes and we enter the next Great Depression

Nah, everyones cool. right? It's Ok. We'll just focus harder and get out the vote.

I wonder what this site will be like come January 2021, once Trump is gone for good?

Maybe this place will clear out and we can get back to discussing hidden artifacts, portals to other dimensions and Sasquatch Subculture.

If these predictions are representative of 2016 then we'll be acting just like we were in January 2017 when none of your other predictions came true. In fact, they were completely opposite.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: edward777

Are We Heading For a New Civil War?

Yes, but it will quickly morph into a race war this time. There will be signs to bug out and you can run but you can't hide.

So you think it'll be a war between 13% of the population verses everyone else? Smart.

Race wouldn't even be a tiny factor, but rest assured, plenty of soy boys will be hiding under kitchen sinks (while their wife and kids fight) so they can tell the story how they "saw it."

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Keep my answer simple

Do you want to kill your fellow American brother or sister over politics?

No I didnt think so, thats what most sane people believe

logical post

To the OP I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Race wouldn't even be a tiny factor, but rest assured, plenty of soy boys will be hiding under kitchen sinks (while their wife and kids fight) so they can tell the story how they "saw it."

Sounds like you are preppin for a civil war. How do you think the sides will be divided?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Don't let morality fool you. It can be hacked. No one pushes the fat man, but everyone pulls the lever for "the greater good."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Sounds like you are preppin for a civil war. How do you think the sides will be divided?

Geographically.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Geographically.

Well dang, you fellers have fun. I think I'll hang out with the soyboys under the kitchin sink. lol
edit on 22-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If there is a pole shift that becomes a more physical shift instead of electromagnetic only the geography changes again.
What was land becomes water what was water becomes land. What was warm is now frozen and what was frozen has thawed again...

Who owns Antarctica

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Geographically.

Would this be skirmishes between factions?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There would not be much of a war because the left have given up all their weapons, or never had any , I believe.

You believe wrong. I lean progressive Libertarian and I have more than enough firearms to protect me and my loved ones.

I believe all liberals should exercise their 2nd amendment rights. These are unusual times for America.

Good news, you're not the only one. I bet there's close to 8 more liberals like you who feel that way.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just had a dream last night on this subject. Very short. Talk about synchronicity!

AOC was standing in front of me crying uncontrollably, and I said to her," yes, its war(Civil), now go on your way". She turned and walked away.

The media, and the Democrats are pushing it!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Geographically was the wrong word to use, I think the most logical division in the US right now, a division which actually does seem to largely govern the political, religious, ideological chasms forming in the nation (with some outliers and exceptions) hasn't changed a great deal since the Civil War and is ultimately rural America vs urban America. Obviously there will be some cities that ally themselves with the rural side in a conflict and some rural counties will allign themselves with the urban centers, but if we were to see the federal government breakdown or if we were to see an organized revolution against the federal government, the lines would draw themselves pretty much along population density heat maps... the funny thing there is that *WHO* is in control in DC would largely dictate which side went which way.

I think the ultimate outcome would be significantly different from the outcome of the War of Northern Aggression, however. While I do think it would be likely that the existing US government would have an advantage and very likely "win" such a war, I do not think they'd manage to do so and restitch the USA back together afterward. I'd expect the USA would look much different and much smaller in the aftermath with a number of states forming small coalitions that would end up becoming independent nations themselves after all was said and done. We would also very likely see whole states ripped apart, with the Eastern halves of Oregon and Washington looking for independence from their western halves, California breaking up into at least 2 separate states/countries, and potentially some regions siding with Canada or Mexico seeking to be absorbed by those countries. It wouldn't be pretty and it would almost certainly escalate into a global war before it even came close to being over.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If we lost the 2nd amendment or the electoral collage, yes I would fight.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No one in america that has a job and kids to feed is going to risk losing their paycheck just so they can fight their neighbors over politicians.

And even if some small groups started something like that the military would step in and shut it down on day one.

Tell me honestly , would you quit your job today so you can go fight for rebub or dem politicians?
Do you have kids to feed? Would you leave your family unprotected to go die for people you never even met before?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

If we lost the 2nd amendment or the electoral collage, yes I would fight.

How would you identify the enemy? Or just "spray and pray" and let God sort em out?
edit on 22-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

If a civil war does happen my plan is to hide in the forests till it's over.

I'm not killing my countrymen/family for a politicians that I never liked anyway.

I'm not even part of one of the parties, why would I kill for them?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Little bit less then the bounty on mexicans.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join