It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Attorney General Bill Barr Agrees That Epstein's Death Was By Suicide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If the official report from the autopsy says Suicide, what do you think Barr is going to say publicly?? Unless he plans to fire the person who did the autopsy or says they are lying it's the current official story.

Hopefully behind the scenes some serious activity is occurring on wth happened.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Fact is we have an opportunity. We restore trust by rising to the occasion, collectively... Or we turn a blind eye and let the tumor grow till it metastasizes to the point we can not cut it out.

And who's big enough to take on that kind of messy job. The voters? "the chosen one" the internet? The GOP/Dembs? The evangelicals?

We have entered the realm of surrealism, both culturally, politically and by and large emotionally. Even on ATS there are discussions of Civil War.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Even on ATS there are discussions of Civil War.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Uhmmm... John Titor and Edgar Caycee both "predicted" a US Civil War and those two have always been grist for ATS' mill, so I'd argue your "even on ATS..." hyperbole is misplaced, as ATS has ALWAYS had topics of excitable lads asking if the new Civil War is right around the corner and other member's entertaining their fears. This isn't a new phenomenon. Hell man, you and I were in the same general part of the world when Clinton was in office and Waco went down, you telling me you didn't notice a huge number of dirtbillies prepping for the new civil war 25 years ago when that was still fresh? We're no closer to one than we've ever been, that said the USA is ALWAYS seconds away from one actually happening, no one knows the hour or the day.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hell man, you and I were in the same general part of the world when Clinton was in office and Waco went down, you telling me you didn't notice a huge number of dirtbillies prepping for the new civil war 25 years ago when that was still fresh?

I remember, I was one of those dirtbillies. And I'm still preppin. ....but this time Im blessed to have options to watch it on TV from some tropical bar where there is a more peaceful ambiance. Perhaps Aruba or the BVI...

edit on 22-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Ok. Someone’s got to go there:

Barr’s “read” of the Mueller report essentially “clears” Trump of any wrong-doing...

So Barr is a “good guy”?

Barr’s acceptance of Epstein’s death as just a suicide and not a murder...

Barr is a “bad guy”?

Confusing.

Confusing only to those that think there are good guys and bad guys.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars. They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper. Nothing hard or made of metal. There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up. The damage that unit can do to someone. It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.” I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building. I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent. Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it. If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break. But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen. nypost.com...

I don't believe he committed suicide

Either he was murdered or he's out of jail. I would say he is out of jail.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The high visibility of Eptsein, his connections to elites should have demanded extraordinary care in his incarceration oversight. It did not. To me, that is the question that looms the largest. For all the connections that it was projected he could have with liberal pedos, this extraordinary oversight was totally lacking.

It would be like having a mafia witness in protective custody and then the guards leave the ''safe house'' and go out for pizza and beer leaving the paper boy behind to guard the witness.

Great analogy; well said. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

Welcome. It just seemed apropos to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

assuming he is a decent human being)

I like how you prefaced your analysis with an appeal to emotion. Lol.
When will the time be right to bring "down the whole house of cards"?
Only when it doesn't affect your pension fund?
Many lost their homes with the S & L debacle around 2008. Then their was the run on Cypriot Banks ( under the lie that it was hiding Russia mafia money. It was really a test run to see if the peasants would revolt with pitchforks.)
The can keeps getting kicked down the road.

The crash will be huge compared to the 20/30s of last century.
It will happen sooner than later.

Your effectively saying "whats done is done" let the system sort itself out with minimal backlash.
The only problem with that is that your pension fund may be next. Or should this perpetuate and hit our children and grandchildren?

Do we keep pretending this doesn't happen.
The "paradise papers" were leaked and we see with what contempt politicians held the voting public.
Do you really think this is sustainable?

Don't worry. They're ( Co's ) are still consolidating and getting more powerful, maybe we have 6 - 12 months before the run on stocks. The question is will war happen before the stock market crash or the other way around.

undermined faith in the govt

Like fiat paper money, faith in Governments is illusory. No one has faith in Government. They only have faith that their party gets in and screws them less than the other party.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Lately I worry that America's laziness has allowed us to turn a blind eye under the guise of "it could tear our institutions down"... Nothing could be a bigger threat to our democracy than this nation's apathy.

You know whats sad is the same words were used by Bush & Co to attack Iraq & later Afghanistan, " they envy our way of life blah blah" and the peeps bought it hook line and sinker and off to war they went. Meanwhile Bush Cheney & Co got richer.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

naw no intentional appeal to emotion, the assuming her is a decent human being was meant to imply he is glossing over things for a good reason versus swamp creature glossing over things to protect his own butt.

95% of the populace have no clue what Fiat paper money means, but having multiple congress folk or past or current presidents go down for diddling kids that is something that even the densest of our citizenry would recognize and react to.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He kinda has to doesn’t he? To my knowledge he is not a forensics expert

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

"If trump doesn’t hold Clinton, Comey, Obama, exc accountable.. there are only 2 reasons.."

He must also make himself accountable then? Trump, Epstein 13 year old girl RAPE

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
To me this is not an issue of whether he actually killed himself or not. The issue was why a prisoner of such significance was able to kill himself, or be killed, while in custody. The next big issue is why does his death seem to mean that nothing will ever come of all the evidence gathered from these investigations? Its almost as if there are people out there sitting on piles of evidence that could put a whole bunch of people behind bars that just said, "He died? Oh well. Scrap all of it. There is no point in going any further." That is what should be questioned at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join