It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Attorney General Bill Barr Agrees That Epstein's Death Was By Suicide

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well, there are two ways to look at this...#1) Epstein's death was in fact a suicide. No hit. No murder. It was just a case of incompetence committed by the jail warden and her overworked guards, who forged their supervision logs. Or, #2) Bill Barr is from the swamp and will protect the deep state. He's a RINO errand boy, pushed through the RINO Senate by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

"Before us is a nominee who remains imminently well qualified to discharge these duties," McConnell said. "The Senate needs to act quickly to put Bill Barr back to work at the Justice Department. I hope and expect he'll be confirmed next week."

LINK

William Barr’s Deep State Resume: Cover-Ups, Covert Ops, and Pardons A close examination of Barr’s legal career indicates a high tolerance for presidentially sanctioned law-breaking

LINK

Are we seeing the first signs of the Epstein saga being swept under the rug to protect the powerful elite? Remember when Barr stated that Epstein's co-conspirators "should not rest easy?" Was he just reading from a script? What are your thoughts ATS?

US Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday addressed Epstein’s case and the DOJ’s investigation into the financier’s death which was ruled to be a suicide by hanging by the NYC medical examiner.

“We have found serious irregularities at the center,” Barr said reiterating his previous statement on the failures of prison policy at the Metropolitan Correctional Center. “But at the same time I have seen nothing that undercuts the finding of the medical examiner that this was a suicide.”

LINK

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'll just leave this here...

Attorney General William Barr’s Personal Ties to Jeffrey Epstein

Note - I'm not a big fan of "Heavy.com" since they seem to pump fear-mongering, MSM stories immediately after any shooting, putting the perps in the spotlight, but the topic of this article is relevant in this case

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That’s fine but what needs to be independently and fully investigated is how he was able to have the opportunity to commit suicide

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ok. Someone’s got to go there:

Barr’s “read” of the Mueller report essentially “clears” Trump of any wrong-doing...

So Barr is a “good guy”?

Barr’s acceptance of Epstein’s death as just a suicide and not a murder...

Barr is a “bad guy”?

Confusing.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree, but I doubt any independent investigation will come up with anything, or even be granted. Something really fishy is behind all this.

The following info. was released yesterday. How the heck does this even happen? Strict instructions ignored...

At least eight Bureau of Prisons staffers knew that strict instructions had been given not to leave multimillionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein alone in his cell, yet the order was apparently ignored in the 24 hours leading up to his death, according to people familiar with the matter.

www.washingtonpost.com... 8e-c437-11e9-9986-1fb3e4397be4_story.html?noredirect=on

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I think disbelieving any revelations coming out of the White House is pure herecy.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Yeah, but little good came from Barr clearing Trump. Look how it has been played out on the media and in Congress. House Democrats want a special prosecutor to charge Trump with obstruction crimes after his term. They're also talking about impeachment still. Nothing really changed, which makes me think this was all part of a script. A script that was written by deep state collaborators in our government.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Ok. Someone’s got to go there:

Barr’s “read” of the Mueller report essentially “clears” Trump of any wrong-doing...

So Barr is a “good guy”?

Barr’s acceptance of Epstein’s death as just a suicide and not a murder...

Barr is a “bad guy”?

Confusing.

Barr's credibility is still up for review.

How is that for removing the confusion.

Those of us on the right want him to be a by the book guy, while those on the left want him to be just as swampy as the rest. Who holds the moral high ground there? Depends on your morals.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

US Attorney General Bill Barr Agrees That Epstein's Death Was By Suicide

Yep, that is the way to go if this whole case needs to slowly fade away and disappear from the news. As I said before, these people have their basis covered. They choose a medical examiner and from there on everybody needed for significant decision making to make this go away will be installed. And they are all shocked by what happened and will personally see to it that the victims will receive justice....yeah right.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I think disbelieving any revelations coming out of the White House is pure herecy.

and some wonder why we can't talk like adults here.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
That’s fine but what needs to be independently and fully investigated is how he was able to have the opportunity to commit suicide

Wouldn't that be assuming that the big shots want that information to come out?
Arkancide!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Since the perv had the dental chair in his bathroom I could buy cyanide capsule under a crown ala Himmler.....but him hanging himself I dont buy it. Murder by stragulation but not suicide. I think we deserve a look at the corpse.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

But ...but...

I thought trump was drawing the swamp?!?!

Lol

I hope everyone realizes that applies to every accusation trump has made... every law enforcement agency is ran by trump appointees..

If trump doesn’t hold Clinton, Comey, Obama, exc accountable.. there are only 2 reasons..

1) trump was always making it up..

2) trump is in on it

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So then why are so many trump appointees In on it??

You can’t have president dumpster fire be both innocently trying to drain the swamp , AND him be the guy who chooses every law enforcement bodies head and yet no one be held accountable...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

But ...but...

I thought trump was drawing the swamp?!?!

Lol

I hope everyone realizes that applies to every accusation trump has made... every law enforcement agency is ran by trump appointees..

If trump doesn’t hold Clinton, Comey, Obama, exc accountable.. there are only 2 reasons..

1) trump was always making it up..

2) trump is in on it

and if Comey and Clinton go to jail, we can all relish in the silence that used to be your mouth?

I think there are some reports in the works right now. We put up with 3 years of Russia, you can wait a few months.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

ok, either he is the "chosen one" or he isn't....which is it?

trump wouldn't appoint someone who lies....!
edit on 22-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

ok, either he is the "chosen one" or he isn't....which is it?

it was a stupid comment. He did it before, and I suspect he will do it again. So to answer you, he isn't. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Barr, Epstein, McConnell, Epstein McConnell Barr Barr McConnell , Epstein Barr Barr,
McConnel repeat repeat. A huge circle jerk.

Anyone else here notice that there is one BIG name missing from this list???

TRUMP

He promised to drain the swamp, to hire only the best people from his esteemed connections. Does anyone else here remember this?

Barr is his what now, third AG? McConnell has been big man in the Senate throughout. Where is the draining.

Medusa cannot be killed by shooting arrows at it's toes or flinging useless threats at it. It needs to have it's heads cut off. And then not hire NEW HEADS for it.

This is Trumps failure

Or, it was merely suicide and malfeasance. Even then, it was still Trump's fault. For all the hopes of Epstein breaking the back of a theorized liberal pedo empire one would think that Trump himself would direct complete protection of Epstein while in prison rather than just trust the swamp he promised to guard this essential prisoner.

He didn't . There is no excuse for this death other than directly on the head of Donald Trump for allowing it in any event.

Face it people

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If this case just disappears, not only should the Trump admin be held accountable, but his ties to Epstein be questioned more.

As I said before, I'm rooting for the admin to do the right thing here. Personally I see child abuse as worse than many forms of murder.... Those children have to live out the rest of their life knowing high profile people with power literally abused them in the worse way possible, and the country sat idly by. What a cross to bear.

If there is no justice on this, I believe many Americans will finally give up on the idea that any kind of justice on the elite is possible.
edit on 22-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: double negative

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Exactly

Whether or not he killed himself is a question we will never know

But all of us know he or others had tried to kill him earlier, and so the fact he was held in a condition without even video surveillance on him is unforgivable and corrupt in my opinion

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join