It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible future world war three scenarios?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So, so far, a Third World War (in the strictest sense of the phrase) has not exactly been forthcoming.

(Personally, I believe that there won't actually be a third world war for quite some time - I believe that it is highly, highly unlikely to occur - the probability is about as low as a hijacked airliner smashing into One World Trade Center in New York City in November this year.)

Recent news from Japan, for example, claims that the Japanese government "believes that North Korea has warheads".

According to the draft version of the Japanese government’s 2019 white paper on defense, North Korea is believed to have already achieved the miniaturization of nuclear weapons and the development of nuclear warheads, The Yomiuri Shimbun has learned.

This is the first time such statements have been included in the report.

Govt believes N. Korea has nuclear warheads

We also hear news from Kashmir. Despite this, I think both India and Pakistan are fairly level-headed and we won't see a major confrontation or major conflict between both nations for quite some time.

So, what I am inviting ATSers to do here in this thread is to briefly outline what possible third world war scenarios you *strongly* believe may come to pass within the next FIVE years.

Make it brief, but make it informative and tell us why you *strongly* believe this to be the most realistic (and probable?) scenario.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If the USA or China or Russia is destroyed by some kind of accident or rouge action then yes, the rest of the world will polish their helmets and dive in on each other. But with these big three nations in power, it will be a slow drip to NWO.
All "we" need to do is get rid of the handful of nations that have yet to join a centralized world bank.

Shouldn't be too hard, no need for a world war, just keep doing what we are doing - crushing these stragglers in slow mo.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
World war 3 has already begun. Spiritual and mental warfare against mankind has been waged for centuries.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
If the USA or China or Russia is destroyed by some kind of accident or rouge action then yes, the rest of the world will polish their helmets and dive in on each other. But with these big three nations in power, it will be a slow drip to NWO.
All "we" need to do is get rid of the handful of nations that have yet to join a centralized world bank.

Shouldn't be too hard, no need for a world war, just keep doing what we are doing - crushing these stragglers in slow mo.

I cannot see a realistic reality (in the next few decades, for that matter) where the United States or China or Russia overtly collapse - or are "destroyed" as we know them.

Even Russia - even if some nuclear accident occurs (we've been seeing a lot of accidental explosions recently and even brief radiation spikes), no realistic accident would be deadly enough to "destroy" the country. These kind of scenarios are the wet dreams of Hollywood.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988
World war 3 has already begun. Spiritual and mental warfare against mankind has been waged for centuries.

I specifically said "most realistic scenario".

Next thing you'll be doing is quoting some passage from a book written, compiled and collated by a bunch of old dudes who thought Planet Earth was flat and that some (long deceased) Roman Emperor was "the AntiChrist".

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

"We" could destroy America ourselves in just one election!

Right? or am I watching Fox News the wrong way?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I could possibly see the taking of Taiwan as a prelude, but I've always figured it'll happen in the South China Sea with an embolden fledging chinese navy.

At some point, a lesson will have to be learned, the HARD way.

We all know chinas affinity for being bullies on the high sea, ramming and even sinking fishing ships. Chances are they'll be getting bolder and eventually challenge American naval might.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

"We" could destroy America ourselves in just one election!

Right? or am I watching Fox News the wrong way?

Are you just sitting there watching it? If so you're watching it the wrong way, you must find your inner chi.

I enter a state of meditation like zen while I watch Fox so that I can fully absorb what it has to offer. To do this, I wear nothing but underwear, boots, and a bucket hat. I then start cleaning my guns while knocking back a nice ice cold Busch for when Hannity comes on.

That's how you watch it.

(before anyone get's in a tiff, I'm just messing around)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We can handle a joke. Don't forget the Bible thumpers though. I'd make fun of the left, but how do you make a joke out of a joke?
edit on 22-8-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I know Japan has been pursuing a Nato style agreement in their neck of the woods with the express purpose of defeating China's expansion desires, with all the hate in that area it could easily kick off a fight.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

We can handle a joke. Don't forget the Bible thumpers though. I'd make fun of the left, but how do you make a joke out of a joke?

* Breaking News on Rachel Maddow at 8 regarding WWIII *

It's time to watch MSNBC soon, I'll have to prepare to view it correctly.

My water just stopped boiling, and I prepare my hempseed chia mocha frappe. As I stir in my frothed soy milk, I call my gender fluid dog in for his nightly vegan humanly sourced dog treat suitable for human consumption. I've just completed some hot yoga, so my mind is loose but channeled.

While I'm enjoying my beverage, I finish off my polite letters to corporate companies about how their ads have too much toxic masculinity, firing off the last one at 7:59....

Time to watch WWIII unfold.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I know Japan has been pursuing a Nato style agreement in their neck of the woods with the express purpose of defeating China's expansion desires, with all the hate in that area it could easily kick off a fight.

We've also been humoring the idea of lifting their restrictions towards and offensive military capability. While a lot of Japan is opposed to such idea, many have been warming up to the idea as it could alleviate them of a US military presence... Or so, a short documentary I watched recently said.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You should take up weaving yoghurt into Yurts.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
India and Pakistan.. their it the entertainment buss. and it's far to soon for the "Federation" a'la Star Trek. I don't know...... ever think a Creator might be in charge ?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
well since 1776 the US has been involved in 222 wars and given the way they keep tormenting Iran i can see that it will be the US war machine that starts a 3rd world war

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Donald Trump's stated goal is world peace so for at least the next 5 years we are good. More likely they will be building a Trump Tower in Pyongyang than nuclear weapons in 5 years.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tom farnhill

When Trump had the opportunity to escalate after they shot down our drone instead he choose not to respond with violence to avoid loss of life, Trump is for peace.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

Warfare? More like control and minipulation.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

That may be so.. but trump has also okayed more drone usage that increased civilian casualties by 300% from the obama administration.

Being not for a huge international war doesn't mean one is for peace..

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Hillary did want to shred the first and second amendments, good thing she didn't get to appoint 2 SC justices.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join