It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these creatures responsible for the 411 missing hikers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: VantaWyatt
a reply to: zatara

Whatever it is mostly likely has to be intelligent because it never takes anyone who has a transponder, and a gun.

Which means it/they are mortal, and can be harmed or killed. If it/they could not be harmed or killed by a gun, gun/no-gun would be irrelevant.

Not that this very mortal actor couldn't be heavily involved with something that isn't so mortal. But at some point, something or someone that can be harmed is involved.

edit on 27-8-2019 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
For the ones still interested I found just this new YT vid about what we here are discussing.

Watch it HERE

edit on 27/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
For the ones still interested I found just this new YT vid about what we here are discussing.

Watch it HERE

I rented the vid; this second one is much better than his first. I think it's worth the $4.95 ($3.95 if SD).

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: VantaWyatt

Whatever it is mostly likely has to be intelligent because it never takes anyone who has a transponder, and a gun.

Which means it/they are mortal, and can be harmed or killed. If it/they could not be harmed or killed by a gun, gun/no-gun would be irrelevant.

Not that this very mortal actor couldn't be heavily involved with something that isn't so mortal. But at some point, something or someone that can be harmed is involved.

Thx for your contribution... Of course I can not say you are right or wrong but it is such thoughts/ speculations like yourself can give somebody else just that little extra information that will bring us closer to what is going on.

Maybe it is so very much larger and cmplicated as we can ever imagine. Not only because in some of these cases the FBI is present to monitor the situation while they are officially never part of the search/rescue or investigation. Same for the rare occasions in which the millitairy are active in the search for a missing person, completely seperated from the civil organisations involved with the case. Then there is of course the possibillity that such weird cases also happen in urban settings....all over the world? We have some stories from Australia, we know about the russian Dyatlov party that got mysteriously murdered somewhere in the 50' ...what more do we know about Russia, China, India...just to name a few huge countries. It would be great if there are more people like Paulides gathering information from these countries.

And then there is of course the question...what do the governments know. If this is not a serious case of national security I do not know what would qualify. The government is also payed to keep us safe....and it starts with the people who run the national forrests and parks...going all the way up to Washington DC. But they are hiding for unconvinient questions...not good.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Live out in a rural area and you'll hear some strange noises. Coyotes make some weird sounds around here.

They often try to mimic them, they get them all fired up, howling and come running in packs for the Bigfoot ambush dinner.

I know for a fact Bigfoot is real. I was hunting and then suddenly bluff charged by a really big one. Imagine a full size Chevy truck smashing through the thick Florida swamp but with no noise of a Truck or motor sound lol. Then you hear and FEEL its two big feet stomping the ground. Feeling its feet hitting the ground made me about crap my pants and I was the one with the high powered rifle.

After years and years of studying them, myself and a Professional hunting guide, a man with decades of hunting in British Columbia under his belt and many sightings of his own, we have both came to the conclusion that they are the remnant of the Biblical Nephilim.

This same expert hunter and tracker decided he was going to track and hunt them just to find out more about them. He found their trail and well, he wont do that again after having a huge male warn him off by using a tree as a baseball bat up side another tree to warn him, get the hell out of there or else little man.

Read up on them, they were cannibals and hunted heavily by man at one time because drum-roll, people got tired of their loved ones suddenly disappearing or just taken in front of other people!!!!!

Just as before the flood, the biblical one! Humans lived longer, were bigger and wiser. The Nephilim were also massive, the Giants that helped build the Pyramids for their fathers, the Watchers or fallen angels if you must.

Just as pre flood Oxygen levels in our atmosphere were drastically higher than post flood conditions, today add pollution and the fear of man uniting to hunt them down once again with masses of troops and you have Bigfoot, hiding out in the far off woods and swamps trying to stay hidden but they still cant resist their soulless nature and take the young and defenseless human if they get the opportunity to.

Every truthful story I have heard about someone getting a really up close rifle scope on ones face have said they can not shoot it, that it looks too Human. That's exactly what a Nephilim would look like in the face but they can put out infra sound to confuse and to stun people into inaction as well.

Never go looking for them people, if you find them they have already found you and have likely surrounded you with 2 to 3 others. They will scare you to death and make you leave their area. They know what a gun is and will react violently to seeing it if they cant get away easy.

They are stronger than the largest Gorilla, move faster than an Orangutan on Crack, they use those long arms to grab the trees and thrust themselves forward faster through the woods than they can normally run.

They can stun you with infra sound and can be right beside you without you knowing it in the woods, well if you had a plugged up nose that is. That's cause they stink bad.

They can and usually belly crawl up to unsuspecting people camping to either watch them or harass them. The juveniles do this a lot just to see how close they can get as a game to their peers.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Wow...until all these events came to light my youngest son and I had thought about going camping/hiking...now we just look at each other and go..."Naaaah...don't think so...."

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Knapperdude
www.youtube.com...

here is a better one...sorry I could not embed.

Those sounds do really sound simular to those recorded in the OP vid.. Same species..?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join