It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these creatures responsible for the 411 missing hikers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
Fascinating video. I'm 99% sure they're not making this up of course, but my first thought was a few Native Americans trying to scare them away. The voices were very deep and had human characteristics, reminding me of those nose singers that create very deep and very high pitched unnatural sounds.

Those mountain men obviously have no wish to shed public light on their camp, so that rules out any kind of fame and fortune angle, because that's usually the reason people do that; personal notoriety and/or tourism for a specific spot.

Light phenomena fascinates me. It's always around strangeness.

But this was on an episode of Missing 411: The Hunted (2019) right? Do People get paid for that?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Knapperdude
www.youtube.com...

here is a better one...sorry I could not embed.

Wwo sounds like a recorded cartoon!
add some bull elk some coyote some mama big cat and i think i heard a russian in there!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
double post...
edit on 22-8-2019 by Knapperdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It always sounded like guttural Chinese to me in the talk back and forth version on the video?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You can hear Warren Johnson in the middle of the first recording say" that's not nice" from the opening of the shelter ....then the big male turns a bit more aggressive.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You can hear Warren Johnson in the middle of the first recording say" that's not nice" from the opening of the shelter ....then the big male turns a bit more aggressive.

that is my problem with it I can't tell what is the men and what is the other.

Overlap some of these jungles sounds and you get a similar sound

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Knapperdude

The "anguished" sounds sound much like a cougar.

The last bit has some of this

The vocal sounds made by lip smacking in wild Gelada monkeys have similarities to human speech, which you can watch in this video from the University of Michigan.

edit on 22-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

As to me, it would indicate that this is a relatively new phenomenon and as such unlikely to be some undiscovered animal/hybrid. The said "animal" presumably would have been there a long long time, undisturbed and able to breed without interference which again creates a problem, in that if they/it were breeding undisturbed, they would have spread and subsquently been discovered. Just my rambling thoughts.

As for aliens, possible, but if they've been in the woods for the last 50yrs or so....why? And why make such noise and abduct people if you want to remain hidden?
edit on 22-8-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry...I mean the first recording of 4 recordings, on the video you embedded which is titled " Sierra sounds 2" very clear who the human is and biggie in that one...the whistle exchange at the end of the same video is hard to tell who is who, but generally the louder one is biggie as the mic is closer to the kitchen than the shelter that is also Warren in the exchange. The "anguish recording" Dave believes is in response to the flyover of a jet you can clearly hear in the recording.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The folks who did the documentation "Hellier," were trying to connect the dots between some disappearances in the Appalachians with what John Keel called "cryptoterrestrials." Creepy little humanoids with three toes that live in the vast cave systems there and elsewhere. That was their tentative take on the matter, however, they also got involved with a lot of high strangeness, so who knows?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'm sorry...I mean the first recording of 4 recordings, on the video you embedded which is titled " Sierra sounds 2" very clear who the human is and biggie in that one...the whistle exchange at the end of the same video is hard to tell who is who, but generally the louder one is biggie as the mic is closer to the kitchen than the shelter that is also Warren in the exchange. The "anguish recording" Dave believes is in response to the flyover of a jet you can clearly hear in the recording.

Ok yes I heard that. Good for people to get familiar with animal sounds and then listen too.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

The "anguished" sounds sound much like a cougar.

The last bit has some of this

The vocal sounds made by lip smacking in wild Gelada monkeys have similarities to human speech, which you can watch in this video from the University of Michigan.

Remember a university sound lab study of the tapes stated the recordings are of "no known" animal

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Remember a university sound lab study of the tapes stated the recordings are of "no known" animal

I will have to see the proof of that, but it is still good to examine other animal sounds...PS I personally know the creature exists even though I have not heard such sounds. The only odd sounds I have heard were like what swaying deciduous trees sound like in the wind when they collide and squeal loudly, but on a day with no wind.The trees make this sound which if you were a new comer to the woods would never figure out what the heck it is, scary sound.

Fox Listen all the way through, wow they make a lot of sounds!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sorry but this one is a MUST HEAR! Love these animal sounds, around 9.19 the woops are interesting of course a person would have to cut and mix if they facked a tape.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hum copy right grab, sorry you lost the video OP.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

My dog is going crazy listening to these.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Am having too much fun watching these vids with the dog. Best Thread Ever!!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Am having too much fun watching these vids with the dog. Best Thread Ever!!

Can just hear your pooch howling
Man those coyotes are just crazy! Could scare you to death in a lonely camp at night!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Live out in a rural area and you'll hear some strange noises. Coyotes make some weird sounds around here.

I'll second that! Last time I was at our cabin, I heard a call right out of nightmares. Sounded like ARRRRRRREALLLLL Getting closer each time. Shotgun using the truck for cover. Closer. Finger on the trigger.

Migrating Snowy Owl. Pretty easy to mistake sounds.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i'm getting "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Infamous Entertainment"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join