It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is going to lose the election

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: shooterbrody

Americans are people too i suppose.

Humanity first should be the cry.

Otherwise, the point is kind of meaningless, nevermind a tad xenophobic i may add.

On that note, its dinner time. x

Sorry america first is my cry
We waste enough on foreign aid

You can send your cash if you like

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Come on dude. I would take the "lefties" name over being called a white supremacist. Not saying that you have said that but you have to give some acknowledgment that the right wing has become the bottom rung of acceptable society (there, I played a victim card too) but nobody is getting that bent out of shape about it.

It would be nice just to bypass all the childish name-calling and get to the issues, but noisy extremists -- left or right -- will always drown out the moderates and others who are willing to seek a reasonable compromise.

Ok so on one issue, free public healthcare.

I am in Canada with free healthcare, 28% income tax but hey, free healthcare. Sounds good?

I'm almost 2 months past an accident that tore my rotary cuff. I believe completely as I still cannot move my arm up and out to my side. Its extremely painful and I get maybe 2 hours sleep every night because I wake up when I roll on it.

I have requested an MRI, a month ago and I still dont have a date. A colleague of mine is finally getting his appointment that he booked 5 months ago. I didn't know it takes that long till yesturday. I am going to pay for an MRI privately because I simply cant afford to lose my job from lack of concentration from no sleep and being called a "low priority" by my federal healthcare provider.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Willtell
The only way Trump can win is...democrats ... That's Trumps only hope.

You didn't need all those other words.

Fixed it for you.

There are some moderate democrats left. They just don't have any name recognition.
The Dems don’t realize Bernie and Warren could lose. That’s what I mean by radical.
The moderate liberals jumped all over those nutty Democrats who want to have open borders and medicare for all, which will never pass Congress.

edit on 22-8-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Id go even further and say its not just "difficult," its somehow directly offensive. Wanting the best for everyone is.. offensive. Not caring about skin color is.. offensive.

It really is like sports fans, just a lot more zealous and extreme (!) with real world consequences. And, just like with sports, I have always felt it was fairminded and more effective to keep our own "team" in check. Since I am a lefty.. you can imagine how that plays out.

The people in my life who used to say my views were way too extreme left now call me far right. Im told "you changed so much," when Im literally preaching the same crap!

Its like someone being pulled out into the ocean, and yelling at the shoreline to stop running away..

Anyway.. I really feel one of the biggest issues is how we focus on the things that offend our sensibilities the most. That one liner that gets our goat receives all of our attention over and over again. No one is immune, but it seems like so many absolutely revel in it.

I yearn for a time when competition is fun, and enables all parties (double entendre) to reach heights we couldnt on our own. Thats a "thing." I know thats a "thing."

With the advent of all this amazing new craetions and tools, and on the cusp of unimaginable technology, we could truly achieve greatness that is inconceivable even today. Yet, wed rather shoot ourselves in the foot to claim the other person is so bad, they made us do it. Its freaking bizarre.

I may not "like" Trump, but I really do feel the people running against him probably shouldnt have the authority they have now, much less the presidency.

All that needed to be done was present a candidate thats more polite than Trump and not as crazy as so many dems.

They didnt do that. Even the "sane" ones.. arent.

Which tells me all this madness is either fully intentional, there are measures in place to ensure the election results, or both.

God I ramble too much. Im working on it. Sorta

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If you are correct, the next election will be the opening shots of the next civil war.

Sounds like a lot of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

So what you're saying is; when Trump "loses" the election we should take up arms and keep him in power?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
August 22, 2019

Democrats/Progressives were royally bitc'h-slapped today by the Federal Court, for attempting to get rid of the Electoral College and replace it with the Popular Vote, for determining the Presidency.

In a major blow to state-by-state progressive efforts to effectively replace the Electoral College with a nationwide popular vote, a federal appeals court ruled that presidential electors in the Electoral College have the absolute right to vote for presidential candidates of their choice.

Democrats have increasingly sought to erase the Electoral College's influence by promoting state laws that would force electors to vote for the national popular vote winner -- and those laws were now in jeopardy as a result of the court's ruling, legal experts said.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Thank-you President Obama for being too busy to fill 186 Judicial seats in our Federal Court system. President Trump is grateful too!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

So what you're saying is; when Trump "loses" the election we should take up arms and keep him in power?

O_o sounds like rebel-uuuu-shun !!!😃🥥

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The irony is the states that are anti-electoral college(NY, Cali, ect...) will actually give Republicans more EC votes if they split their electoral college points based on how their general population votes.
edit on 22-8-2019 by jrod because: Fü autofil

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

It's about National popular vote, not State popular vote 😎

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

NAFC

Next.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: jrod

It's about National popular vote, not State popular vote 😎

Thanks for your help!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Trump likely loses the next election.

He never figured out how to be Presidential - in most any way. Had he moderated his name calling, self-absorbed rhetoric and perhaps “played ball” a little bit he would have been re-electable.

But he didn’t.

I’m a fan of a lot of what he said but he’s running his companies like his business - some of that worked out well, some of that didn’t. The problem is he actually has to get buy in and HE can be fired - which isn’t a position he’s used to being in. He can’t bulldog his way through this.

So yeah - I think he loses to just about anyone with a pulse. The only way he doesn’t is if he accomplishes the following:

1. Stops the trade skirmish with China.
2. Doesn’t get involved in any major military conflict - and to the extent we do it’s brief, unleashed and a decisive victory.
3. Keeps blue collar workers employed and at a reasonable wage.
4. Releases information that publicly “drains the swamp”
5. Makes material progress on immigration.
6. Continues profess in regards to care for veterans.

And most importantly...

7. Learns to exercise judgement as it pertains to his twitter feed.

Good news, though - the Democrats are a dumpster fire. They eat their own. Whomever is left after the primaries will have spent so much energy destroying the opposition and taking hits that trump will have enough ammo to go on for days.

I still think he loses though. He just can’t figure out civility - never has had to - which will be his downfall. And I don’t think he’ll figure that out.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yet the only states that support the overall vote instead of the EC are historically blue.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sorry, shooterbrody, I'm not a Nigerian Prince, and neither are you.

If America first is your cry then you may wish to stop policing the rest of the planet.

Technically i agree with the foreign aid predicament, but only because 90% of the monies and aid never reaches the intended target demographic.

Keep your foreign aid and give it to your own homeless people is your best bet really.
edit on 23-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If America first is your cry then you may wish to stop policing the rest of the planet.

sounds great to me
you lot can have the un and all that goes with it
we need to focus on us for a while
and it would save us a ton of cash
win win

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Lossing focus of the world game for just a little while is all it takes.

If you drop the torch someone else is apt to pick it up, and that's China.

Your people, politicians, and their banker masters will never let that happen.

And if they do it will be lose, lose.

Need to appreciate the larger picture shooterbrody, because it's out there and will affect how many crayons America has to colour in with.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Lossing focus of the world game for just a little while is all it takes.

The world is a crappy place and we have spent enough of our resources on it.
We need to focus on our own nation.
Period.
We have plenty of crayons when the time comes.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

But you live on the world.

You take care of your entire body not just an arm or a leg.

Without the rest of the planet, the infrastructure, industries, and technologies that facilitate our first world nations, they would not be first-world nations.

The time is now shooterbrody, and nobody has enough aside from the 1%ers.

"They" have all the "crayons" and they own your monetary system.

Quite the predicament really.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
no
not a predicament at all
america first
period

perhaps your tiny island cant survive without the rest of the world
we can
and should

with the military that we have, nobody owns us