It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli data scientist creates a visual representation of Hamas missile launches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Who said shooting unarmed protestors was OK because of Hamas. Not I.

Actually Palestinians is about all that is talked about in these conversations. Hamas is the Palestinians worst problem. Using children, schools and hospitals for shields and basically enslaving the innocent among the Palestinians.

Seems to me a person who cares about the Palestinians would be very anti-Hamas, since Hamas has killed or been responsible for more killings than Israel could ever be.

I have no doubt there are haters in Israel, just like everywhere on earth and most likely in your own neighborhood, maybe even your family. Haters are everywhere. Always have been, always will be.

Take Hamas out of the picture, along with all terrorist groups and maybe, just maybe there could be peace.

You talk as if all Palestinians are peaceful and not haters and that there are no women or teens assisting Hamas because they are involved or forced too. That's hardly reality.

It's not black and white, it's grey with lots of things involved, not the least of which is a tiny population surrounded by those would like to see them dead in a massive genocide.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: ganjoa

Who was talking about such a policy in the US??

I was talking about the ME.

Absolutely!
Neither one of US was talking about using that type of policy here. We Are Not The Enemy!
Discernment is an oft neglected quality when reading "stuff of ATS". by interim posters

My postulate was How would we deal with it here? Low probability estimation outside perhaps a few urban centers, then still highly unlikely. But my point was the way Israel or Syria or (someplace outside the USA) deals with the problem militarily is NOT an option here in our own country. Highly scary even if completely unlikely, but the same scary applies to a horrific meteor type event.

ganjoa

<< 1   >>

join