It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested for meme in Connecticut "showing interest in mass shooting"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gargoyle91

So the police state is here and people are going to cheer

No one is cheering.. least of all me.

But I'm not so blinded by good faith that I can exist in a world such as this any longer. We're seeing rampant ignorance portrayed as solid sentiment, not only by the media, but by academia.

We're fcuked...

The good of us, will not succeed the worst.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Just curious, but when are you going to start reporting people who say crazy stuff on this site?

Ummm, asking for a friend.

Pretty sure the mods take care of that... we've had quite a few loose screws post here, before going postal.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

A fetus is not legally considered a person and abortion is not considered murder..

It is a living human.

And should be freedom of the woman to decide whether to carry or not, surely, Mr against anti-freedom?

You should check into hypocrites anonymous ASAP, if only so they can laugh at you and see you as the lowest level from which they must rise.

Wait, what?

What if she decides post partum to not want the kid, still her choice?? She's the mother afterall.

this is going off topic, so I'll refrain from abortion subjects. and the off topic

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

So, does that mean I can order a few machine guns along with my missile launchers? And tank cant forget my tank.... I need that for protection driving around town with all those crazy drivers!
Oh, I have found my reason to live!!

I used to know of a guy who would strap on his armoury to simply go buy milk.

Ohio.. what a state...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

...and now you're speaking for uncommitted?

Wow, musical unsolicited soapbox time, round and round it goes, ya?

Round and round it goes..

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

Wyoming is an open carry state. You can have a weapon in plain sight and the police would not stop you or anything like that unless you are considered a threat. That person made a threat and it is normal for your daughter to feel scared. However, tell her to be pro-active instead. There is body armor for sale that look like regular clothing. If your daughter doesn't want to arm herself that's fine, but she lives in a state where open carry is legal, and murders with firearms are rare. At the least I would advice your daughter to buy herself some bullet proof armor. For example. I don't work nor have stocks on these companies.

www.bulletblocker.com...

bulletproofzone.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I carry a gun to go anywhere.

Do you think the people at Wal-Mart in El Paso buying milk thought a shooting would occur?

Do you have a fire extinguisher because you're expecting a fire?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

...and now you're speaking for uncommitted?

Wow, musical unsolicited soapbox time, round and round it goes, ya?

Round and round it goes..

Great album, probably listen to it tonight!

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
However, the Second Amendment was put there so that a citizenry could fight back against a tyrannical government.

They just erased Epstein, and covered up possibly the largest pedophilia ring in the world. I won't hold my breath on any armed whackjobs standing up against the government. I really can't see it getting any worse.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Lumenari
However, the Second Amendment was put there so that a citizenry could fight back against a tyrannical government.

They just erased Epstein, and covered up possibly the largest pedophilia ring in the world. I won't hold my breath on any armed whackjobs standing up against the government. I really can't see it getting any worse.

Oh, I am quite sure that the original intent of the Second Amendment is something whose time has passed in America.

However, once the whack jobs that run our country finally collapse it, I personally am going to need something that both puts food on the table and helps me protect me and mine.

So here we are...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: uncommitted

a reply to: DBCowboy

A fetus is not legally considered a person and abortion is not considered murder..

It is a living human.

And should be freedom of the woman to decide whether to carry or not, surely, Mr against anti-freedom?

You should check into hypocrites anonymous ASAP, if only so they can laugh at you and see you as the lowest level from which they must rise.

Wait, what?

What if she decides post partum to not want the kid, still her choice?? She's the mother afterall.

this is going off topic, so I'll refrain from abortion subjects. and the off topic

So you are only against anti choice when it's not a subject you don't want people to have a choice on? Ok, just checking if you should be taken seriously or not.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join