It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new ATS Superhero (to be named later)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As always, fantastic job.

I don't quite know what to make of the sidekick idea. It doesn't really make sense to me, the point is to have a mascot, a face to ATS, not to have kitchsy drama starring the Members of ATS.

anyway, "(insert name) Wants You To Join ATS!"

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think I came up with an Enemy/Nemesis for our hero. But instead of having a person as the enemy, how about we change some things around. Like in real life, the enemy of the people is the NWO and it is from this that a superhero will rise to defeat them. I was thinking of calling our evil organization the Global Suppression Network and its leaders. And from this oppression that our superhero (insert name here) will rise from the mass of people. He will expose the truth about the GSN and shine the light on the people have been made to believe the lies of the evil organization "Deny Ignorance" can STILL be his motto. Eventually he will have the strength of the people behind him and will rise up and defeat the GSN for good. There are still some details to work out but I think its a good idea overall. What do you guys think??? SO???

[edit on 5-3-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
my favorite is the First one.....second is "let there be discussion"

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
I think I came up with an Enemy/Nemesis for our hero. But instead of having a person as the enemy, how about we change some things around. Like in real life, the enemy of the people is the NWO and it is from this that a superhero will rise to defeat them. I was thinking of calling our evil organization the Global Suppression Network and its leaders. And from this oppression that our superhero (insert name here) will rise from the mass of people. He will expose the truth about the GSN and shine the light on the people have been made to believe the lies of the evil organization "Deny Ignorance" can STILL be his motto. Eventually he will have the strength of the people behind him and will rise up and defeat the GSN for good. There are still some details to work out but I think its a good idea overall. What do you guys think??? SO???

I like that idea. Maybe an AboveTopSecret web comic?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

Originally posted by beyondSciFi

I like that idea. Maybe an AboveTopSecret web comic?

I was thinking the same thing, but I doubt we will have a comic. But maybe we have a story line, like a ongoing episode of our superhero fighting the GSN... Maybe...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They're all pretty good, but my personal preferences are 'Get a load of me' and 'that's why I wear gloves'

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
another cool idea would be a flash movie of this super-hero and all of his adventures...

like a mini-series or something...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just wanted to say:

That 5th image on page 1 looks like a bad, no a horrible Valentine's Day Card.

Corny with a capital C.

Just my 0.02

X

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I like the first 3 images,especially the 2nd one.His "on the prowl" pose lures me in with intrigue, like he's about to pounce on an agent.Don't think a sidekick is needed, he'd only come off as a punk.As for a nemesis, maybe a "General Fog".

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
How about...? "When I'm not injectin' 'roids...I'm denyin ignorance."
Just kidding...

Maybe:

• A pic of our hero wearing a black suit over his jumpsuit and holding a briefcase. "Denying ignorance is a full time job."

• Flexing his muscles. "Ignorance? Never fear, *hero name* is here."

• Wearing a WW2 US Army helmet. "Ignorance, bias, prejudice. Deny 'em all. Let God sort 'em out."

• Standing straight. Next to him, a short bio.
    Place of Birth: www.abovetopsecret.com.
    Known Powers: Ignorance Denial, Flawless Research, Healthy Skepticism.
    Also seen at: www.atsnn.com
    Likes: Squashing ignorance, reliable sources, pumping iron, long walks on the beach.
    Dislikes: Ignorance, bias, prejudice, apathy, broccoli.

As far as a nemesis goes, the best ones are always evil Doctors. What about Doctor Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The Ignorator, "poster" boy of ATS

Out of costume, when working for the local TV station as a cameraman, he is known as David Nile...D. Nile.

Space

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I like the last image! For some reason Surfing with the Alien, the
album by Joe Satriani comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I vote...~Let there Be Discussion~ 3rd from top as well.
If ya care.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
One way to think of a name is pretending a news paper named him.

If this hero was suddenly running around what would the media call him?
A masked, bald lunatic in a spandex body-suit.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Once again good ideas SO.

Sorry about the short post but, what can I say. Keep up the good work!

Love the pics-lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Love em man! Great work....Wherever you're employeed at SO, I know they would fear the day they lost such an innovative and talented mind

Here's an idea I had for a new ad...

Maybe have "The hero formerly known as SkepticOverlord" poised and prepared to smash down upon, with thine mighty ban hammer, a quivering animated GIF of the word Ignorance....stood upright like
I
G
N....

Have some slogan in there like "ATS pest control".....hehe

[edit on 3/5/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I really like the first and third pics, great job! I like the "hero" but, in my opinion, I think he would look better with some kind of helmet

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
May I suggest for the sidekick, a ban hammer mutt/dog. Give the ban hammer a face and legs. A great dane might be big enough along side the SO hero.

SO you look better in blue, this is my favorite pose and quote

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
May I suggest for the sidekick, a ban hammer mutt/dog.

Or better still - Argus !

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That is brilliant, but reserved for those who are not ready to deny ignorance themselves. Simply put, that side kick is used as a last resort.

I like it, but it could give a false impression. With explaining, however I'm confident it can be understood.

Again --->

Perfect name for the side kick, Pisky.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by ADVISOR]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join