It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Way to many trollz on ATS!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: DustybudzZ

Are they trolls or just people with whom you disagree with that have better arguments and more knowledge on the subject?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. However, is the trollz message trollin or rollin?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. However, is the trollz message trollin or rollin?

I would say that it is a testimonial for something for sure..it's up to you to decide what that something is, if et all something singular.

The big picture is that it's worth a lot of money, that means a lot of monkeys are at play.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I would say that it is a testimonial for something for sure..it's up to you to decide what that something is, if et all something singular.

The big picture is that it's worth a lot of money, that means a lot of monkeys are at play.

I want a piece of that pie.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Monkeys mainly eat bananas don't they......
..next!
edit on 23-8-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I like this poster hes a thinker.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Many people incorrectly use the term for people they do not agree with or consider an a-hole. 

Well actually according to wikipedia

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community(such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain

en.m.wikipedia.org...

LOL

Wikipedia?

LOL indeed.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Monkeys mainly eat bananas don't they......
..next!

You seem to know a lot about monkey behaviour...more than I do.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

If trolls are people that respond to you and others that disagree with your point of view, then yes, there are lots. Anything that doesn't contribute to the conversation, ATS will remove the post anyway. So, if there are responses left, it means that ATS deemed them worth of the conversation. It's the way it's always been.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Yep...we don't realize it...but even a sarcastic response (my modus-operandi)...can bring the trolls out from under the bridge!

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

There is not enough, anyone who posts anything is a troll so we need more trolls, more posters is better

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

meh they lack any real wit or intelligence , and basically just goal post shift , deflect and run their mouth without any substance at all !

Its boring , really boring , when you have spent nearly your entire adult life online
and you know what the internet was like before we had tighter security and tighter rules on abuse and derogatory language flaming etc !

These guys are like specks of dust in the wind compared to the epic level trolling that occurred before we policed the internet with the equality and fairness brush !

Honestly its like night and day !

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'm convinced 99% of the YECers are trolls along with the alt right Trump nut hugging contingent here.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I admit, the posters that just dive in head first defending Hillary/Bill are the worst.

Literally making stuff up as they go. (she didn't know the emails were classified that's not illegal!)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Also how they disrupt and deflect with inane points, often emotional.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
And spamming the ever living hell out of threads until it's shut down.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
And folks whom make 3 consecutive posts, where one could've been adequate.

Folks whom start sentences with 'and'.

And: ... ( Heech-heech-heech !! ) ( Just kidding. )

And disciples of Scientism.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

at least the disciples back up these claims with you know "objective evidence "

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DisciplesofDerp

dont hold your breath mate , as I haven't a clue what you are on about in the first place .

Did I engage in discussion with you about HPV ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join